Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

J'ai un peu de difficultés à suivre Donald. C'est pas lui qui disait que les USA n'était pas la world police?

Après la Corée du nord où il n'est pas capable de fermer sa gueule sur twitter pour envenimer les choses, il veut débarquer au Venezuela?

Il s'en va ou avec ça?

J'ai un peu de difficultés à suivre Donald. C'est pas lui qui disait que les USA n'était pas la world police?

Après la Corée du nord où il n'est pas capable de fermer sa gueule sur twitter pour envenimer les choses, il veut débarquer au Venezuela?

Il s'en va ou avec ça?

He has a planet sized ego.

On friday night there was a march of white nationalist with torches. We're just a few robes away from a good old klan rally. Degenerate country.

Those who predicted that it was just a matter of time before cars and trucks were used in terrorist attacks in the US like in Europe were right.

On friday night there was a march of white nationalist with torches. We're just a few robes away from a good old klan rally. Degenerate country.

You can only poke, degrade and rob good old "whities" for so long before enough is enough. To make things worse they can't even voice their reasonable concerns before they're instantaneously labeled a racist and silenced but the left.

By no means am I saying we should go back to that era but ffs these lib-tards are poking the bear with their stupidity and god help them if the "bear" ever fully wakes up

You can only poke, degrade and rob good old "whities" for so long before enough is enough. To make things worse they can't even voice their reasonable concerns before they're instantaneously labeled a racist and silenced but the left.

By no means am I saying we should go back to that era but ffs these lib-tards are poking the bear with their stupidity and god help them if the "bear" ever fully wakes up

So that's your justification for running into a crowd with a Dodge Challenger?

Last edited:
Not the first time i've said this...

Politics used to be a pendulum, slowly swinging one side to the other over time and elections.

In the last 10 years, it has been swinging further and much faster from side to side...

Shit is gonna get real, real fast in some rural areas in the US I think.

Not the first time i've said this...

Politics used to be a pendulum, slowly swinging one side to the other over time and elections.

In the last 10 years, it has been swinging further and much faster from side to side...

Shit is gonna get real, real fast in some rural areas in the US I think.

that seems to be a very reasonable conclusion. Obama's affirmative action policies led to backlash the other way. it's the only reason why Trump won. If Obama had been reasonable himself, nobody would've voted right. people were sick of the left more than they were afraid of Trump's stupidity.

So that's your justification for running into a crowd with a Dodge Challenger?

Edit:Yeah, lots of perfectly reasonable people there...

Your boundless ability to be illogical both amazing and sickening at the same time. Gathering in solidarity to protest (what I commented on) is something worlds different than running people over with a car.

My justification for somebody running another person over is that they have a screw loose in their head and need to be tried to the full extent of the law for their actions, period.

Edit: If you're going to edit you post I'll edit mine. No shit the people there are not "reasonable". All the tolerant but fed up people keep there heads ducked down because they don't want to be reprimanded by society for voicing their more reasonable qualms against the anti-white, politically correct insanity.

God forbid they speak up and propose anything, those antifa idiots will scream at the top of their lungs (and SM accounts) when anybody disagrees with their views. Then they try to destroy peoples lives by attempting to get them fired and mislabeling them to get others to perpetuate hate towards them.

Last edited:
that seems to be a very reasonable conclusion. Obama's affirmative action policies led to backlash the other way. it's the only reason why Trump won. If Obama had been reasonable himself, nobody would've voted right. people were sick of the left more than they were afraid of Trump's stupidity.

Affirmative action policies existed before Obama was in office and let's not ignore the fact that SCOTUS ruled in favour of affirmative action in the most important case (and only one brought to it as far I know) on this topic (University of Texas v Fisher) ruling that wanting diversity was a legitimate criteria in the selection process for the university administration.

Besides the case of universities I don't see any other Affirmative Action policies from Obama.

The crazy thing is that each side is so riled up at this point I really don't see how it will end with anything short of a major event internal (Civil war) or external (like a war with North Korea) happening to diffuse it.

Also small side note. It's funny how republicans respect other people's property. How many stores/cars were burnt, looted or vandalized.....

Affirmative action policies existed before Obama was in office and let's not ignore the fact that SCOTUS ruled in favour of affirmative action in the most important case (and only one brought to it as far I know) on this topic (University of Texas v Fisher) ruling that wanting diversity was a legitimate criteria in the selection process for the university administration.

Besides the case of universities I don't see any other Affirmative Action policies from Obama.

Obama and all the fake news outlets perpetuated lies to cause the tension to grow. The hands up don't shoot is now accepted to be complete BS and Obama stepping in to say shit like "he could have been my son" is utter horse crap. Then when blacks committed atrocities that didn't fit the evil white cop narrative they hide.

Take this video for example. Black cop and black suspect... I wonder why the cops are so quick to shoot?

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=cb7_1502405948

You'll never see that on the Fake News Network but it adds context to why cops are edgier than ever.

Obama and all the fake news outlets perpetuated lies to cause the tension to grow. The hands up don't shoot is now accepted to be complete BS and Obama stepping in to say shit like "he could have been my son" is utter horse crap. Then when blacks committed atrocities that didn't fit the evil white cop narrative they hide.

Take this video for example. Black cop and black suspect... I wonder why the cops are so quick to shoot?

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=cb7_1502405948

You'll never see that on the Fake News Network but it adds context to why cops are edgier than ever.

Fuck c'était intense ça. Le policier a survécu et le fils de pute a eu 35 ans. La prochaine fois il utilisera son gun et non un taser.

The crazy thing is that each side is so riled up at this point I really don't see how it will end with anything short of a major event internal (Civil war) or external (like a war with North Korea) happening to diffuse it.

Also small side note. It's funny how republicans respect other people's property. How many stores/cars were burnt, looted or vandalized.....

I know! They will beat up homosexuals, stab people who look foreign but they do respect property. Except for mosques and jewish cemetaries. Those get vandalized a lot since Trump became president.

Back