Valeur de E30 M3 présentement?

Ayashifx55

Ça vaut combien une E30 M3 1991 présentement? Si elle est déjà restoré (repeinturé et tout les cuires refaites) , avec 160 000km on va dire, bbs , ect

Last edited:
Hard to put an accurate figure. E30 M3 pricses are all over the place for the last few years. Restored isn't necessarily adding value. The more expensive examples are OEM and low mileage.

I don't think you'll have any trouble moving it for 45-50K USD.

Hard to put an accurate figure. E30 M3 pricses are all over the place for the last few years. Restored isn't necessarily adding value. The more expensive examples are OEM and low mileage.

I don't think you'll have any trouble moving it for 45-50K USD.

exactly, its like freaking hard to find a estimate value ..... especially the canadian market.

This can give you an idea:

https://www.hagerty.ca/apps/valuationtools/1991-BMW-M3

Collectors will pay top dollars for a car that's original and has a documented history. As mentioned, restoration isn't always considered a good thing, depending on the quality of the work and the parts used as well as the reason behind the restoration. Make sure the restoration work is fully documented if you wish to at least maintain value.

Most older cars I've seen for sale here which the sellers claim are in "perfect" condition are usually a 4 at best on the Hagerty scale. My 930 which was rated at "1.25" by a well known appraiser in Quebec was in my opinion a solid 3... and it was by far the nicest 930 I found when shopping around.

Back