T.v. Show called legion

be_man36

can't believe no one has mentioned this show, I'm watching this new show called Legion which is another project from Marvel which is an FX Networks series and it has an X-men sorta vibe... so far into ep 5 of season 1 and its really good...

Legion, based on the Marvel Comics by Chris Claremont and Bill Sienkiewicz, is the story of David Haller (Dan Stevens), a troubled young man who may be more than human. Diagnosed as schizophrenic as a child, David has been in and out of psychiatric hospitals for years. Now in his early 20's and free once again, David loses himself in the rhythm of the structured regimen of daily life: breakfast, lunch, dinner, therapy, medications, sleep. David spends the rest of his time in companionable silence alongside his chatterbox friend Lenny (Aubrey Plaza), a fellow patient whose life-long drug and alcohol addiction has done nothing to quell her boundless optimism that her luck is about to change. The pleasant numbness of David's routine is completely upended with the arrival of a beautiful and troubled new patient named Syd (Rachel Keller). Inexplicably drawn to one another, David and Syd share a startling encounter, after which David must confront the shocking possibility that the voices he hears and the visions he sees may actually be real.

MV5BMjA3Njc1ODg2MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzYyMjI5MDI@._V1_SY1000_SX666_AL_.jpg

The show has cool visuals but it oftens feels like i'm watching an acid trip instead of a Marvel show.

hahaha I was thinking the exact same thing.. but stick with it, it gets better, I believe the writters/producers/show wants you to feel a sense of confusion and disarray to show sorta how the character feels and what he's going through. sometimes I watched the show and I'm like WTF? lol but man oh man nobody better watch this show when you're high on LSD or some other psychotropic drug! LOL

Last edited:
Pour donné une idée au monde.

C'est le fils de Charles Xavier (pis spa un spoiler je sais même pas si il font référance a lui dans l'émission)

wiki x-men:

Biography
Charles Xavier met Gabrielle Haller while working in an Israeli mental facility where she was one of his patients. Xavier was secretly using his psychic powers to ease the pain of Holocaust survivors institutionalized there. The two had an affair that resulted in the birth of a son David, in Haifa. However, Xavier is unaware of this, and Gabrielle never told him.

Powers manifest
When he was very young, David was among the victims of a terrorist attack, in which he was the only survivor. The trauma of the situation caused David to manifest his mutant powers, incinerating the minds of the terrorists. In the process, he absorbed the mind of the terrorist leader, Jemail Karami, into his own. Being linked to so many others at their time of death, he was rendered catatonic, and remanded to the care of Moira MacTaggert at the Muir Island mutant research facility. The trauma caused David's personality to splinter, with each of the personalities controlling a different aspect of his psionic power.

C'est intéressant, le show a commencé fort, après ça l'a chuté un peu et puis à l'épisode 4 ça redevient intriguant. Après l'épisode 5 tu sens que tu regardes un spin-off de "Inception" ... Ça l'a du potentiel, j'espère que les créateurs/producteurs sont des génies et que le dénouement sera extraordinaire. Sinon ce sera une grosse perte de temps lol

The episode 5 really clicked for me. The scene where they were watching on the cameras David kill all the guards was really cool and they weren't kidding when they said he could be the most powerful mutant of them all. He can litterally reshape reality! Although the show would get boring very rapidly if he were in control of all his powers.

On another note, Syd is very easy on the eyes.

MV5BNTg5MjAxNDA0N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDc0NzQ4MTE@._V1_.jpg

J'avais bien aimé la saison 1. J'espère la 2 va être aussi bonne.

Sent from my G3223 using Tapatalk

Est-ce qu'il y a encore du monde qui écoute ça?
J'ai de la misère a passer a travers la 2ème saison

Back