Coderre considering congestion tax.

AHHAHHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHHAHA

*breaths*

AHHHHHHAAAHAHAAA

1. build terrible, cheap and short-sighted infrastructure
2. ignore maintenance as population increases
3. tear it all down at once creating gridlocks everywhere
4. blame the people who rely on said terrible infrastructure by charging them a congestion tax

I'm moving to the south shore this summer and I'll still be working in Laval. I'll gladly put my money towards a Cessna to avoid this cancerous filth.

In all seriousness, I would consider finding work south of the island anyway. Commuting to Montreal is like playing musical chairs; not enough for everyone, you end up fighting for your own room, and you're rewarded by not playing anymore...

Last edited:
you want to turn Montreal into a ghost city? start pulling crap like this. you do NOT compare Montreal with London. it's like the guys from Bombardier comparing themselves to the ones from Airbus. just no.

next, the mayor of Quebec will compare his city to Montreal, add tax. the mayor of 3Rivieres will compare his city to Quebec. Next thing you know, driving from Valleyfield to Quebec will cost you $300.

Quand tu rentres à Montréal, c'est parce que tu as pas le choix. Il a personne qui fait EXPRÈS de se tapper 1h30 de traffic pour 12 km. C'est du gros n'importe quoi. Sérieusement, ils cherchent quoi à faire avec ca sérieusement ?

Personnellement, je travaille dans le centre ville all-day long et je dois me déplacer rapidement d'un bout à l'autre anytime, anywhere. Ils vont tuer le centre-ville. Les gens qui s'achètent des condos, c'est pas juste eux qui font rouler l'économie.

Would make sense if the public transit in Montreal wasn't so atrocious, but the left decided that it's better to pay these uneducated idiots driving buses $100k instead of investing in the service offered to customers.

Would make sense if the public transit in Montreal wasn't so atrocious, but the left decided that it's better to pay these uneducated idiots driving buses $100k instead of investing in the service offered to customers.

Besides, yes public transportation makes sense for many people commuting directly to the centre of Montreal, or where the metro line reaches, and works 8-5 there, then goes back home. But for so many more, public transportation just doesn't cut it. Aside from the metro being unreliable and expensive, it really takes a lot of time out of your day.

When I used to work in TMR (I live downtown, Guy/Sherbrooke), it took me 15-20 minutes one-way by car and cost me about $60/mo in gas (for my commute only) in my very clean & comfortable car with windows to the outside world. By metro, if no one throws themselves under the wheels, it's 35 minutes one-way and $80 (or so)/mo, and you get the added bonus of being underground, no sunlight with Montreal's finest people. There was no incentive for taking public transportation, even with traffic.

My next daily driver will be a hybrid/full electric, so it'll be even cheaper and greener. Even less incentive for being packed with others day-in and day-out to rake in tax money for the government.

Je vais jamais à Montréal je reste sur ma rive et je m'en porte bien quand même " Crew check" in.

Envoyé de mon Nexus 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

I work 6:15-4 4 days a week, and am planning on moving to Lorraine (purchasing a family members house). There is no possible way for me to get into Montreal for that time through public transit.

I am pretty sure Quebec is the highest taxed place in North America when you add all the taxes up, just for my income tax Quebec is $6,000.00 higher than Alberta in my bracket. You have great benifits which other provinces do not have, cheap education past high school, ultra cheap daycare etc. Quebecers do not need extra taxes.
If there is a conjestion fee many will avoid the downtown area, I would try and group 3 trips into one or buy at the St.Bruno mall. Coderre is a dick and only looks for money to spend, he does not get his money he shuts things down, with the Energy east pipeline he said that there was no money in it for Montreal so why allow it. Money, money, money.

I'll start distributing license plate blockers if they insist on charging people a fee for accessing mtl

Meh.

On devrais taxer les communauto qui sortent de la ville les fins de semaine alors. Ils viennent congestionner nos routes de campagnes.

Besides, yes public transportation makes sense for many people commuting directly to the centre of Montreal, or where the metro line reaches, and works 8-5 there, then goes back home. But for so many more, public transportation just doesn't cut it. Aside from the metro being unreliable and expensive, it really takes a lot of time out of your day.

When I used to work in TMR (I live downtown, Guy/Sherbrooke), it took me 15-20 minutes one-way by car and cost me about $60/mo in gas (for my commute only) in my very clean & comfortable car with windows to the outside world. By metro, if no one throws themselves under the wheels, it's 35 minutes one-way and $80 (or so)/mo, and you get the added bonus of being underground, no sunlight with Montreal's finest people. There was no incentive for taking public transportation, even with traffic.

My next daily driver will be a hybrid/full electric, so it'll be even cheaper and greener. Even less incentive for being packed with others day-in and day-out to rake in tax money for the government.

Or you know you could have taken the 165 which is about 30 minutes on a bus.

I am pretty sure Quebec is the highest taxed place in North America when you add all the taxes up, just for my income tax Quebec is $6,000.00 higher than Alberta in my bracket. You have great benifits which other provinces do not have, cheap education past high school, ultra cheap daycare etc. Quebecers do not need extra taxes.
If there is a conjestion fee many will avoid the downtown area, I would try and group 3 trips into one or buy at the St.Bruno mall. Coderre is a dick and only looks for money to spend, he does not get his money he shuts things down, with the Energy east pipeline he said that there was no money in it for Montreal so why allow it. Money, money, money.

None of those "compromies" are bad things, Grouping 3 trips into one? You're saving time, money, taking up less time and space on the road. Freeing up capacity. Buying at st-bruno is great, support your local economy, travel less distance.

Coderre should hang himself.

I've had enough of his fucking lard pretzel nazi face piece of shit cunt ratchet corner street hooker horse fisting cracker ass baseball dumb fuck sister fucking attitude.

cawlisse.

Or you know you could have taken the 165 which is about 30 minutes on a bus.

I would much rather not take any public transit. If it's a 50/50 split of time and economy, I'll go with my personal car. It's clean, I don't have to be beside anyone I don't like and I come and go as I please.

And when I get a full electric car, it'll be cleaner than my shared fuel from a bus.

I would much rather not take any public transit. If it's a 50/50 split of time and economy, I'll go with my personal car. It's clean, I don't have to be beside anyone I don't like and I come and go as I please.

And when I get a full electric car, it'll be cleaner than my shared fuel from a bus.

How exactly do you come and go as you please in a car? You are completely at the mercy of other drivers, traffic, weather, stop signs and traffic lights. Your line of thinking makes no sense.

Back