torn between so many helmet choices! pas évident à choisir...

delsolxxxsir

Legacy Member
there are so many choices out there...

it was easier when I was sponsored, they gave me a helmet and that's it lol now almost 8 years later, my race helmet is VERY MUCH DUE...

j'hésite entre une schuberth c3 ou c3pro, la c4 est juste un peu trop chers et je vois pas tant les avantages...

la Shoei neotec aussi. ce qui me fait chier c que c des modulaires... mais selon les internets lol c'est les plus silencieux, c pas mal ce que je veux le plus. J'aimerais avec pinlock et sunvisor aussi. Le fait que ce sont des casques fait très petits aussi ca m'attire. j,aime pas ca voir l'air d'un lollipop roulant...

qqn a d'autres idées?

What have you tried already? My x11 is getting there and im about to start looking also, but i have a shoei head.
Schuberth is something i'd like to try, just gotta find some around here.
But ya, there's a chitload of stuff out there indeed, good luck!

i just did a switch from a shoei qwest to a shoei Gt air. what a difference! super light and quiet. it also has an integrated sun visor.

I know you listed more boutique brands, but I've got an RPHA10, and I can ride no problems with a full Akrapovic system on my KTM with no earplugs comfortably. Has a pinlock, and is Snell rated.

yeah I heard nothing but good stuff from that HJC model... dunno though. sucks that it's something you can only try on in a store... as if that's gonna tell you anything other than if it fits

j'ai toujours aimer HJC (J'en suis a mon 6e genre)..mais pour moi les RPHA me font pas bien.

Un Arai Corsaitr est le nec plus ultra pour moi côté confort...mais je roule pu sur la route et je peut pas me permettre de crashé un casque de 1000$ en course.

yeah I heard nothing but good stuff from that HJC model... dunno though. sucks that it's something you can only try on in a store... as if that's gonna tell you anything other than if it fits

too bad you are on the south shore, cause i wouldve refered you to my friend, Sebastien Tremblay, who is the parts manager at Laval Moto.
he is also a rider in the CSBK Pro Mopar series, so he can clearly refer you the proper helmet if you want to go on the track.
and they have plenty of brand on spot for you to try on. and they price match everything on FortNine (formeley Canada's Motorcycle) because they are partners.

Back