** Official 2017-2018 Montreal Canadiens Thread **

Status
Not open for further replies.
best karma I've seen in a long time. refs call interference against shaw when he was interfered with and the habs tie the game on that pk.

watching the game I looked at one of the guys on de and I though it's that new kid they're so high on. I thought to myself "they'll send him back to junior and give him some skating lessons". guess what. it's alzner. he and shaw are not all as good as advertised. not sure which players in chicago missed shaw, but they didn't miss him for his presence on the ice. if it's just character, sign him up as an assistant coach.

Je pense que Price se demandait ce qu'il crissait là durant les tirs de barrage... Il n'a même pas bougé et le jeu semblait au ralentit lol

best karma I've seen in a long time. refs call interference against shaw when he was interfered with and the habs tie the game on that pk.

watching the game I looked at one of the guys on de and I though it's that new kid they're so high on. I thought to myself "they'll send him back to junior and give him some skating lessons". guess what. it's alzner. he and shaw are not all as good as advertised. not sure which players in chicago missed shaw, but they didn't miss him for his presence on the ice. if it's just character, sign him up as an assistant coach.

Agree to disagree. Petry did not help Alzner at all.

En tou ka ces pas en désavantage numérique qu'on va scorer.. Yon tellement de la kaiser à dégager la rondelle.

Sent from my G3223 using Tapatalk

See below lol... anything can happen in sports guys. Regardless of what JumBluin says.

Moi j'aime bien le 3v3 c'est stressant au boute!

Price a été solide en tir de barrage!

Drouin ça fait 2-3 fois qu'il fait cette feinte la, un coup que le mot va s'avoir passé à travers les goalers de la ligue j'espère qu'il en a 2-3 autres en réserve!

Moi j'aime bien le 3v3 c'est stressant au boute!

Price a été solide en tir de barrage!

Drouin ça fait 2-3 fois qu'il fait cette feinte la, un coup que le mot va s'avoir passé à travers les goalers de la ligue j'espère qu'il en a 2-3 autres en réserve!

Koivu a fait la meme criss de feinte tt sa carierre et ca a fonctionne 95% du temps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back