A question about crypto mining

Look at the spread between what GBTC is actually worth per unit vs the premium people pay for the fucking thing. This is a fucking bubble folks. END OF STORY. I'm already seeing people in BTC community at the bargaining stage of the grief cycle, trying to find ways to reconcile BTCs value with its' very real limitations vis a vis its' restrictive transaction capacity and the relatively high costs to traditional payment methods. The ones who aren't even asking these existential questions, if you will, are too fucking uninformed or unsophisticated to realize there's even a problem. YOU ARE IN A PYRAMID SCHEME. I've studied bubbles, I've mined, I've owned, I live a breathe the retail market every day ( a lot more recently) this has EVERY hallmark of a bubble. It checks every single box. EVERY fucking. one. I come here because I like most of the people on this board and I don't want you to lose anything you shouldn't have been risking in the first place. The pyramid scheme is running low on buyers' guys. Be careful. You will get burnt.

Dude, you are fucking stressing me out. What should I do, sell everything now?

So how many bitcoins did you owned? At what price did you sell?

HELP PLEASE.

Le CASH me tente, juste pour recevoir une grosse palette de cash lolll

Just for U:

image.png

Je peux pas croire que TD accepte de faire perdre des milliards de dollars à ses clients des cette esti de bulle là.

[FONT=&quot]"TD Ameritrade, the largest futures operation of any online brokerage, is going to allow bitcoin futures trading on its platform starting Monday"

[/FONT]
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/15/bitcoin-futures-are-about-to-get-another-big-boost.html

Je peux pas croire que TD accepte de faire perdre des milliards de dollars à ses clients des cette esti de bulle là.

[FONT=&quot]"TD Ameritrade, the largest futures operation of any online brokerage, is going to allow bitcoin futures trading on its platform starting Monday"

[/FONT]
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/15/bitcoin-futures-are-about-to-get-another-big-boost.html
Argument fallacieux.

Les brokerages ont pas arrêté le monde d'acheter des titres tech et le NASDAQ en 2000...

Brokerage will offer what people want to trade and make a spread... You can blow your account up like a big boy.

But you know better than that right?

We're all making money but at least let's be honest about where this can go and the potential losses stemming from not being open minded.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Argument fallacieux.

Les brokerages ont pas arrêté le monde d'acheter des titres tech et le NASDAQ en 2000...

Brokerage will offer what people want to trade and make a spread... You can blow your account up like a big boy.

But you know better than that right?

We're all making money but at least let's be honest about where this can go and the potential losses stemming from not being open minded.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

C'était sarcastique.

There's a sucker born every minute. La bulle n'est pas prête à imploser. Il n'y a que des initiés dans le marché présentement.

Je me demandais sur Brittrex, si je veux changer mon ripple a du lumens, j'ai pas le choix de passé de ripple a bitcoin et apres bitcoin a lumens?

Fucking almost 25k$ bTC je pensais pas que ca monterais si vite. Quand j'ai lu le thread je me suis donwlaod et inscrit sur coin base jai investie 500$ en btc eth ltc et la boom 2000$ de valeur cest pas beaucoup comparer a ce que jaurais avec mes 4 btc que j'avais en 2010 et que jai vendu mais bon cest le fun.

Jai 1000$ à mettre en BTC aujourd'hui quelle place fiable me permetterait ca sans gossage de validation de pièce d'identité?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back