We pay....the gov gives it away......

Ça va faire tourner l'économie quand ils vont dépenser leur chèques??? C'est une bonne chose!!!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

6db85fed-b18a-4789-9e03-63f95abd2e9d_martin_sidebar260.jpg

Fuken Bullshit!
Fuk this place I swear, what a waste of fuken money this is, is there not better things we can do with our money such as Not fuken give it away?
How about 4000 migrants were recently hired by the provincial gvt to do something, repair something, produce something in exchange for money, im ok with that? Y give it away?

tant qu'ils le dépensent ici, je m'en tappe honnêtement.

Petit rappel, les twits ont quand même donné 1 000 000 000$ à une multinational en décrépitude en gardant le même CA.

tant qu'ils le dépensent ici, je m'en tappe honnêtement.

Petit rappel, les twits ont quand même donné 1 000 000 000$ à une multinational en décrépitude en gardant le même CA.
yeah I am stil recovering from a brain seizure about that one, we are a fagot nation at the highest level.

Dit toi que malheureusement, on est <<pris>> avec pendant quelques mois.... S'ils ont de l'argent à dépenser, ça va les occuper pendant quelques temps et ils risquent moins de venir voler nos TV.

Aussi, 2 000 000$ en chèque, ça me fait moins chier que les milliards qu'on perd à tous les ans à cause des paradis fiscaux

The unions will scream bloody murder.

Send them more up north. Where even the unions dont work. Make em do volunteering on indian reserves.

Now that i mention it. Indians are living in despicable conditions on reserves and we are giving these people all this money.

Send them more up north. Where even the unions dont work. Make em do volunteering on indian reserves.

Now that i mention it. Indians are living in despicable conditions on reserves and we are giving these people all this money.

They also aren't obligated to live on reserves, they choose to do so.

Honestly, I expected the number to be higher than $2.5M a month. Don't get me wrong it's not ideal in any way, but it beats the shit out of having thousands of homeless people on the streets with no income.

I'm almost certain that by the end of September we'll hear about the mismanagement of some construction project that will cover the entire cost of their welfare for a year.

They also aren't obligated to live on reserves, they choose to do so.

Honestly, I expected the number to be higher than $2.5M a month. Don't get me wrong it's not ideal in any way, but it beats the shit out of having thousands of homeless people on the streets with no income.

I'm almost certain that by the end of September we'll hear about the mismanagement of some construction project that will cover the entire cost of their welfare for a year.
This, on doit payer plus que ca par mois en location de cônes orange

No because they've paid income taxes all their life.

Oh wait!

Well, they've paid consumption tax to a certain extent + alcohol and cigarette tax which they are more likely to consume. Shit in some instances I wouldn't be surprised if as a percentage of income they pay more than very wealthy people that are tax evaders.

Ce thread est aussi retarder et pertinent que les commentaires sur facebook sous la nouvelle de la page du jdm ou tva. Sérieusement grow a brain pis get perspective esti faut tu être agrais criss pour penser dememe. Faites vous en pas je suis sur que si on regarde votre mince minable contribution en impôts les chances que 1$ de votre pot se rendre a eux est assez mince

Once again retarding mr at a new level

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back