Insane TP record run Mt. Washington Hillclimb 2017

I did the climb for the first time this year, first of the day, was lucky enough to not encounter any circulation... it's a must do.

If I could slow it down to x0.5 or maybe x0.25... that would be it lol

Avec une caméra wide angle qui shake à deux pouces du sol, même une geo metro a l'air rapide.

Last edited:
I did the climb for the first time this year, first of the day, was lucky enough to not encounter any circulation... it's a must do.

If I could slow it down to x0.5 or maybe x0.25... that would be it lol
Et un humain normal peut faire ça en combien de temps?

Envoyé de mon Nexus 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

Et un humain normal peut faire ça en combien de temps?

En moto c'était surement pas beaucoup plus ou moins que 10-12minutes pour monter. Descendre est sensiblement plus long et moins l'fun. Ça c'est en allant "pas mal vite"... pas Pastrana vite...

Pour un touriste en mini-van, c'est facilement 20-25minutes avec le trafic.

Shelby l'avait fait en 10h21 ya comme 60 ans de ça, c'était quand même bon pour l'époque et j'imagine que l'asphalt n'était pas toute belle comme aujourd'hui.

ciboire que ca passe pareil. j'aurais aimé quelque shot de l'hélico mixer au travers. le bout sur le dirt est assez débile.

David Higgins was going even faster, but crashed out. Rolled over the front, but came to rest before rolling down the mountain.

"but crashed out"

So he was not faster ;)

Ha, yes.

No, I said he was going faster. Identical car, different tyres, and he was the previous record holder. At one point he was at a pace that was on course for 30+ seconds faster than his previous record. Just one misjudged or misremembered turn and you're out.

Time attack are hard to "master", even more on long track. It's not like turning around on a track with a "momentum" from one turn to the other.

Back