Bugatti Chiron 0-400-0

The face the guy make when he get out of the car the first 2 second sound like: "Yes i made it! I've Shit Myself!"

Domage que seul les princes d'arabie, les chroniqueur automobiles et les pilotes professionnels pourront expérimenter ça un jour!

Sti le 300@400 est aussi rapide que mon 100-200 si c'est pas plus

No sure what is more impressive- the stretch of road to do it or the fact that they did achieve their goal.
Still fricking fast...

Domage que seul les princes d'arabie, les chroniqueur automobiles et les pilotes professionnels pourront expérimenter ça un jour!

Sti le 300@400 est aussi rapide que mon 100-200 si c'est pas plus

Et les fraudeurs en pennys stocks du Québec aussi.

The face the guy make when he get out of the car the first 2 second sound like: "Yes i made it! I've Shit Myself!"

bah j'pense pas la..c'est Juan Pablo Montoya, y'a roulé a proche ces vitesses la toute sa vie..

J'ai déja fais quelques fois 320 sur un circuit fermé au Mexique sur un Busa et Zx12-14 débarré et s'était vite en sacrament, apres 15-20 sec tu lache y'a pas de fun.
400 ca doit etre un méchant trip, mais plus facile a faire qu'en bike.

^^ exact

http://www.roadandtrack.com/new-cars/car-technology/a12273788/bugatti-chiron-camera-car/

When we first saw video of the Bugatti Chiron's record-setting 0-249-0 mph run, we missed an interesting detail—there's car-to-car footage shot at well over 200 mph. That's not something you ever see, so how did Bugatti do it? With another Chiron, according to our friends at Motor1.

Bugatti is coy about details, but it told Motor1 that it fit a special camera rig to the white Chiron pictured above to capture the record-setting car at speed. Unfortunately, Motor1's video doesn't show the Chiron's camera rig, but we can only assume it had to be pretty advanced so it wouldn't fall off.

While the idea of using a Chiron as a camera car seems ridiculous at first, it actually makes quite a lot of sense when you sell the fastest car in the world. There's nothing else that can keep up.
The more we learn about the Chiron, it becomes obvious that it's unlike anything else on sale. We can't wait until next year, when we'll find out how fast it goes flat out.

Back