Le nouveau Star-Trek Discovery

Moi je trouve ça cringe, quand les séries de science-fiction utilisent trop de fake langage.

Je trouve cringe surtout le fait qu'il y a des gens avec assez de temps pour nitpick le language et rediger des dictionnaires dans une langue imaginaire qui existe pas.

Je trouve cringe surtout le fait qu'il y a des gens avec assez de temps pour nitpick le language et rediger des dictionnaires dans une langue imaginaire qui existe pas.

Ce sont des autismes.

Moi je dis que les personnages devraient toujours parler en anglais.
Pour histoire ce qu’il dit est plus important que leur race extraterrestre.

Que les faire parlé dans leur langue de Xenos pour des épisodes spéciaux et que la langue a rapport dans histoire.
Exemple : Ds9 Little Green Men episode. Quand nos Ferengi préférer, ce retrouve sur terre en 1947.
Au début de l'épisode, ils sont incapables de parler avec les humains.

J'espérais que ça s'améliore avec le temps mais après cinq épisodes ça fait juste empirer. Un capitaine psychopathe, des personnages qui meurent à cause de leur stupidité, des mauvais dialogues, de l'exposition à ne plus finir et un hostie de spore drive à la con. La pire décision, ça a été celle de mettre l'émission derrière un paywall aux États-Unis. Ça ne va pas aider les cotes d'écoute.

Quand the orville ressemble plus a star trek que star trek ya un probleme ...
La rousse qui drop la F bomb lol
La soucoupe qui spine ?
Saru trust personne /peur de toute

Quand the orville ressemble plus a star trek que star trek ya un probleme ...
La rousse qui drop la F bomb lol
La soucoupe qui spine ?
Saru trust personne /peur de toute

La rousse qui drop la F Bomb m'a supris mais bon c'est un network payant donc pas grave.

La soucoupe qui spine c'est correct, rien contre.

Saru faut comprendre les raisons, ils l'expliquent dans le premier episode: Son espece a lui etaient eleves specialement pour etre manges donc ils ont developpe des sens pour detecter le danger.

Pour le reste je suis d'accord que Orville > Discovery mais je vais prendre les deux.

Orville chaque episode est meilleur que le precedent. Le dernier etait vraiment bon avec une morale phenomenale a la fin de l'episode. Genre j'ai hate de voir le prochain si ca va plafonner a moment donne ou non.

J'aime la non-réaction du reste de l'équipage:

vjl7vr4ifrven1vyowvl.gif

they should have called it: Star Trek: now politically correct but still in the supposed future.

black woman named Michael.
engineer and doctor are gay. the engineer is becoming more and more gay due to his spore drive.
Asian woman with Greek name leads vessel with Asian name and refuses to shoot first. then later on she goes with Michael aboard the Klingon ship to kill their leader. Somehow 2 women manage to kill said warrior.

The one thing that baffles me, and maybe I didn't notice it on previous series, but they travel in space and use mathematically calculated stardates yet still have the concept of day and evening " this evening is special, we have a party". so...almost everyone sleeps at night like on a cruise ship? I guess vulcan and klingon planets have the exact same revolution around their suns in order to be synchronized with their days and nights.

The Orville. Sérieux. C’est vraiment bon.
Je n’aime pas beaucoup de séries, mais The Orville. Les personnages ont une personnalité
Il ont des défauts et des qualités. Pas comme la Mary Sue dans Startrek STD.

Les questions morales sont montrées sans forcer une morale au public. Exemple la Planet avec le system de justice qui fonctionne avec des up et down vote.

Tous les épisodes sont mémorables. Les personnages aussi je me souviens même de leur nom et personnalité.

Pas comme notre Mary sue dans STD. Il a un épisode qui pouvait enfin lui donner un problème ou un défaut. Épisode quand elle a coulé l'académie de Vulcan. Mais non finalement, c’était la faute de son père.

Elle est trop parfaite sa gosse.

they should have called it: Star Trek: now politically correct but still in the supposed future.

black woman named Michael.
engineer and doctor are gay. the engineer is becoming more and more gay due to his spore drive.
Asian woman with Greek name leads vessel with Asian name and refuses to shoot first. then later on she goes with Michael aboard the Klingon ship to kill their leader. Somehow 2 women manage to kill said warrior.

The one thing that baffles me, and maybe I didn't notice it on previous series, but they travel in space and use mathematically calculated stardates yet still have the concept of day and evening " this evening is special, we have a party". so...almost everyone sleeps at night like on a cruise ship? I guess vulcan and klingon planets have the exact same revolution around their suns in order to be synchronized with their days and nights.

About Michael, they make a big deal about it in the show how it's an unusual name. I think they mention why she's named after a boy but I don't remember.

You'd have to have read some ST novels to understand how days and nights work in space. They have "standard" days, but if you read the novels or watched the old shows regularly you'd notice that once in a while something happens in the middle of their "standard" night.

They have "day" shifts and "night" shifts though, and they try to place the same crews on the same shifts. i.e. in ST:TNG the 7 main characters (ok, 6 once Yar dies and then 5 after Will Wheaton leaves) + the Captain and Commander Riker are all on the "day" shift but they get week-ends off and so on.

As for the Klingons and Vulcan days, they aren't the same but they negotiated at the beginning of the UFP the "standard" day I mention above. It's not 24h, don't remember how it works exactly - I'm sure some ST geeks would know though.

The Orville makes fun of a lot of things in our society, love it! You have to ignore Discovery's PC garbage to kind of enjoy.

Most anticlimatic ending ever!

Michael: Give me the detonator, Phillipa!

Phillipa: I was going to kill all the Klingon, but...Ok.

Michael: Here, L’Rell, you take the detonator and end the war.

L’Rell: I guess...

The Klingon fleet turns promptly around, and then we get 15 minutes of empty speeches about how everyone learned a valuable lesson.

I can't help feeling Discovery shot its wad too early with the Mirror Universe.

the orville started as a parody, but it's more of a ST than Discovery will ever be.
orville is a normal ST but with some mundane dialogue in it. discovery is a big mess right now. it's more about the feelings of the michael girl than actual star trek. the name 'a girl among stars and some wars with spaceships' would have been more appropriate, although that could be the name the before last star wars movie too. I guess they're all going towards the same direction. soon we'll have a unified star trek wars series.

If they're picking up another female capt I'll laugh

I want The Orville back!

Technically, the Discovery never had a female captain.

It's funny that the SJWs are triggered whenever a character is a white male and the Alt-right gets triggered whenever a character isn't a white male.

The Orville is okay but it often feels like bad Star Trek fan fiction.

Back