My hockey team and I need your help

JoeyV

So to make this short, my hockey team and I entered an online contest called The Westy. This contest has as a prize $12 000 in hockey equipment. We've made it to the top 16 form over 1000 teams that entered, but I now need your help. Since this is a vote based contest until the "top 5" final, we need as many votes as possible to move on to the top 8 round, and then finally, the top 5. So, I'm just asking that you go to the link below, and hit the "vote" button. You can vote once per day, per browser (I have firefox, explorer and opera, so I vote 3 times). Thanks in advance.

http://westyaward.com/mousque-bieres-hc/

this is going to turn into another "best palm beach restaurant" thread

get BB in here.

Lol i already gave him 10 votes on my phone. If i wouldve seen this ealier i would have turned on my autoclicker before leaving the house :laugh:

lol... T'en veux combien de votes? :p

Pas besoin d'aller ben ben loin, Incognito est ton ami, leur site est tellement mal fait!

I came here to say I voted... once

giphy.gif

Thanks to those who voted. I don't think I want to have "too many" votes through an auto clicker.

Pi Twon, nos chandails sont nice car ils on ete design par the one and only me XD. Mais mes pads sont quand meme vieux. C'est des 2013/2014, j'ai juste refait la face avec le design actuel de la erie (face-lift E-Flex 3) :p Merci pour le vote though!

Back