So now ANTIFA SUPPORTS PEDOPHILIA? Paul Joseph Watson

RT: During a conference on “alternative media” at Columbia University in New York, social media personality Mike Cernovich voiced his support for Trump and slammed CNN and those who “want to commit genocide against white people.” At a protest outside, some demonstrators carried a pro-pedophilia banner, which critics say was a ‘false flag’ by Cernovich allies.

the left is against anything that's not 50-50. 51-49 means 51 oppress 49. they do not use logic or judgement or reality for that matter.
pedos have been associated with them for a while. it's not new. only a small percentage of the population has pedo tendencies. therefore they are oppressed by the majority and they have to stand up for what's theirs. next could be.. anything. criminals eventually.

basically the alt left wants no structure in society. everything is a social construct and stops people from achieving their dreams, and crime will eventually be considered as such.

they are basically the uninhibited id. you have a car? why don't you share it with me? marxism says it's ours, not yours. Why are you keeping our car from us?
of course, you working hard and buying that car as a result is not really an option. if you have a car and I don't, you're oppressing me.

the left is against anything that's not 50-50. 51-49 means 51 oppress 49. they do not use logic or judgement or reality for that matter.
pedos have been associated with them for a while. it's not new. only a small percentage of the population has pedo tendencies. therefore they are oppressed by the majority and they have to stand up for what's theirs. next could be.. anything. criminals eventually.

basically the alt left wants no structure in society. everything is a social construct and stops people from achieving their dreams, and crime will eventually be considered as such.

they are basically the uninhibited id. you have a car? why don't you share it with me? marxism says it's ours, not yours. Why are you keeping our car from us?
of course, you working hard and buying that car as a result is not really an option. if you have a car and I don't, you're oppressing me.

*tu*

yes, I did mention that they used the 'tainted lunatic speak of conspiracy theorists' and claimed it was a false flag

but Lest we forgot this is an actual agenda of the lunatic left & you/others were triggered in this thread
https://www.montrealracing.com/foru...xuals-Is-NAMBLA-the-New-Normal&highlight=pedo
And vigorously attacked/denied those multiple sources:

Pedophiles demand their rights, that is, the right to have homosexual sex with children. In the new bizarro Liberal world of the Social Justice Warrior’s promoted tolerance, will NAMBLA’s raison d’être of man/boy love gain acceptance? It’s already in the works.

look at what SALON just posted..

"I’m a pedophile, but not a monster
I'm attracted to children but unwilling to act on it. Before judging me harshly, would you be willing to listen?
MONDAY, SEP 21, 2015 01:35 PM EDT"

SNOPES IS RUN BY A MAN AND A WOMAN WITH NO BACKGROUND IN INVESTIGATION USING GOOGLE.

A simple review of their "fact-checking" reveals a strong tendency to explain away criticisms towards liberal politicians and public figures while giving conservatives the hatchet job. Religious stories and issues are similarly shown no mercy.

WEDNESDAY, SEP 30, 2015 2:45 PM UTC

I’m a pedophile, you’re the monsters: My week inside the vile right-wing hate machine

anywho, do you even appreciate what you're arguing with me (that there is a leftist agenda to legalize pedophelia - or at least lesson the punishment for it) or is it just a autopilot/triggered thing?

will you disavow nambla & pedophilia & any group that supports those??

Breaking news! Illuminance is a child molester! I will use no basis or facts to back this up, but it doesn't matter, because it was said right here and now.

anywho, do you even appreciate what you're arguing with me (that there is a leftist agenda to legalize pedophelia - or at least lesson the punishment for it) or is it just a autopilot/triggered thing?
The problem is that "leftist" is very vague. It's often used as shorthand for "anybody who doesn't agree with me" by narrow minded people. The majority of people on the left don't support pedophilia so calling it a leftist agenda is an example of intellectual dishonesty that loves slandering everything not perfectly aligned with their political views.

Speaking of dishonestly, if students protested Cernovich's presence why does that automatically mean they're part of Antifa? And if the flags were planted and only stood up the time it took to take the pictures, would that mean that support for pedophilia is not as widespread as you are suggesting?

will you disavow nambla & pedophilia & any group that supports those??
You are a fucking asshole for even suggesting that i support pedophilia.

Mon doux que la société est inquiétante. Il me semble qu'en 15 ans, tout à changer pour le pire "au nom de ci, de ça"

Mes parents sont vraiment sur le cul quand ils voient tout ce qui se passe. Mon père me dit que jamais il pensait voir arriver autant de marde en pensant à ses années 70-80 qui était de la petite bière à côté de ça.

J'ai pas hâte de voir de quoi on va avoir l'air dans 50 ans. Ya trop de marde qui se passe que tout pourrait arriver, de l'islam radical comme étant l'état le plus grand etat du monde jusqu'à Donald Trump se déclare roi de la planète terre en passant par une guerre nucléaire qui tu tout le monde.

The problem is that "leftist" is very vague. It's often used as shorthand for "anybody who doesn't agree with me" by narrow minded people. The majority of people on the left don't support pedophilia so calling it a leftist agenda is an example of intellectual dishonesty that loves slandering everything not perfectly aligned with their political views.
exact same argument goes the other way. alt-left, alt-right, both just as wrong.

Speaking of dishonestly, if students protested Cernovich's presence why does that automatically mean they're part of Antifa? And if the flags were planted and only stood up the time it took to take the pictures, would that mean that support for pedophilia is not as widespread as you are suggesting?
try and plant a KKK banner in a protest that I'm a part of and count how many seconds it takes me to disappear. if they held it and took pictures with it, they're part of it.
I know you defend antifa, but this is the same as the right defending white supremacists using desperate tactics.
it's undefendable by either side. it all goes back to my earlier argument, antifa and the supremacists are just as bad.

You are a fucking asshole for even suggesting that i support pedophilia.
agree. it's totally uncalled for.

try and plant a KKK banner in a protest that I'm a part of and count how many seconds it takes me to disappear.

I am ready to bet that if it is as "stealth" as this one, it will stay about just as long. According to articles like the one Space posted, it was removed very quickly, but it does not matter, it was there long enough for the dip shit to create their shit show and have Trump Junior retweet it... under two hours.

In between that retarded post and his other one where he freaked about a Andy Warhol painting on a decoration in the white House, I think Illuminance is starting to loose it a bit.

I am ready to bet that if it is as "stealth" as this one, it will stay about just as long. According to articles like the one Space posted, it was removed very quickly, but it does not matter, it was there long enough for the dip shit to create their shit show and have Trump Junior retweet it... under two hours.

In between that retarded post and his other one where he freaked about a Andy Warhol painting on a decoration in the white House, I think Illuminance is starting to loose it a bit.

assuming you're right, the alt-left has been pushing pedos for a while. it's a known fact. not new in any way shape or form. still undefendable.

try and plant a KKK banner in a protest that I'm a part of and count how many seconds it takes me to disappear. if they held it and took pictures with it, they're part of it.
I know you defend antifa, but this is the same as the right defending white supremacists using desperate tactics.
it's undefendable by either side. it all goes back to my earlier argument, antifa and the supremacists are just as bad.
People located behind the sign couldn't read it and the ones in front had their backs turned to it. This gave them the minute it took to put up and sign and take pictures before the protestors realized what was going on and took it down. It's not like the sign was part of the protest and people accepted its presence.

I wasn't defending Antifa, i was merely pointing out that the white supremacist movement had existed for longer, had made more victims and was more easily recognizable to the average US citizen than the Antifas.

Bon on va être clair je suis bien entendu contre la pédophilie et son acceptation dans notre société.

Sauf que d'un autre côté, être attiré sexuellement par des enfants (sans les toucher - faut faire la distinction. Tu violeras pas une femme parce que t'es hétéro, c'est pas tous ceux qui sont attiré par des enfants qui vont les touchers) c'est pas un choix. Est-ce une maladie mentale, un désordre mental, une deviance comme le fétichisme des pieds ou le BDSM ? Tant qu'à moi c'est comme l'homosexualité, la bisexualité, ou la transexualité... On peut pas accepter tout ce beau monde là à bras ouverts dans notre société, mais repousser ceux qui trouvent une petite fille de 13 ans sexy.

Fallait faire une ligne à quelque part. D'après moi il est trop tard et selon la logique actuelle des choses on aura pas le choix de les accepter si tout le monde l'est.

Tu suces des pénis ? Pas de troubles.
Tu manges des orteils ? Pas de troubles.
T'as une noune pis tu veux un dick ? Pas de troubles.
T'as un dick mais une journée un doit te dire elle pis l'autre vous ? Pas de troubles.
Tu trouves ça beau une fille de 10 ans ? Pas correct.

C'est degueulasse je sais, mais faut appliquer une certaine logique.

Je parle pas des gens qui touches des enfants, là c'est prison au même titre qu'un hétéro qui viole une femme.

assuming you're right, the alt-left has been pushing pedos for a while. it's a known fact. not new in any way shape or form. still undefendable.

You would be surprised how much of this is pure fabrication by ideological adversaries. This kind of bullshit news becomes a self serving prophecy... Kossak is a good example of it. Look above, he is using OP's fake news to serve his own neo-nazi agenda.

More examples of Fabrication of fake Antifa material by the Alt-right regarding the #punchNazi

http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-41036631

Fabrication of fake #BLM with inflammatory material to discredit the movement

https://www.snopes.com/2017/09/01/harvey-looting-troll-tweets/

https://www.wired.com/story/russian-black-activist-facebook-accounts/

This is all very common shit now and it's not getting any better any time soon because technologies are here to fabricate even more retarded "fake news" material such as tools to fabricate false speeches.

Back