Jeff Bezos is the richest person in history

chaque fois que j'entend parler de lui j'ai cette image en tête. bien pour lui!

dezhas8u0aac0fw.jpg

15 pounds of muscle and a goatee and he would look pretty bad ass.

Whats even crazier is the fact that a familly like the Rothschild are worth 300+ billions but they worked for this money for 250 years...Gates and Bezos did all this in the 21st century within a lifetime lol

And this is BEFORE they came out with a new business model that is azure/amazon services, these will blow out any previous numbers they did it’s not even funny. They are milking cows that are just starting being used :O
That's the crazy part he did it within a short period of time.

A 4/10 is walking away with $70B for being nothing more then a babysitter with as many nannies and maids as she wants? This is rape on steroids.

à partir d'un certain montant ca devrait pu etre 50% de tes avoirs.

ils calculent ca pour le style de vie, mais entre multi millionnaire pis milliardaire ton style de vie est assez semblable.

donnez y genre 2 milliards.

à partir d'un certain montant ca devrait pu etre 50% de tes avoirs.

ils calculent ca pour le style de vie, mais entre multi millionnaire pis milliardaire ton style de vie est assez semblable.

donnez y genre 2 milliards.

Qu'est-ce que ça changerait dans ta vie?

A 4/10 is walking away with $70B for being nothing more then a babysitter with as many nannies and maids as she wants? This is rape on steroids.

One of her books won the 2005 American Book Award and she studied under a renowned Pulitzer and Nobel of literature winner.

Pretty good for a babysitter, I'm sure one of her maids wrote it.

Just because the guy is rich as fuck doesn't mean this is an automatic Eric and Lola case eh.

Sure, she struck gold with Bezos, but so did let's say Richard Rawlings who started out Gas Monkey Garage sucking up his wife's money until he found a TV show deal and it became something he could do without her writing the checks forever.

One of her books won the 2005 American Book Award and she studied under a renowned Pulitzer and Nobel of literature winner.

Pretty good for a babysitter, I'm sure one of her maids wrote it.

Just because the guy is rich as fuck doesn't mean this is an automatic Eric and Lola case eh.

Sure, she struck gold with Bezos, but so did let's say Richard Rawlings who started out Gas Monkey Garage sucking up his wife's money until he found a TV show deal and it became something he could do without her writing the checks forever.
Well said

Plus she has been married 25 years so waaaaay before bezos made money.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I'm not going to speculate on how much I think she is entitled to cause I don't give a fuck, but this is far from Eric and Lola bullshit.

The richest people in the world don't make it onto published lists. Even then, Bezos is not the richest recorded person in history, or even modern history. John D Rockefeller controlled 90% of the US oil market before his monopoly was broken up into 34 "small" companies. Some of those smaller companies include ExxonMobil and Chevron. When he died, his assets were worth 1.5% of the total gross output of the US. Geoff Bezos comparatively is around 0.00375%. Let that sink in...

So he started Amazon by selling books online.

His wife (ex) is a novelist.

Coincidence or did he at one point start the company to cheer up his wife after (another) refusal letter from a publisher? If that's the case her contribution will be HUGE and she deserves her part of the cake.

^^

Lol ca marche pas comme ca, le juge va pas dire « ah ben ah ben c’est elle qui ta motivé à partir ta compagnie tu lui en doit pas mal plus dans ce cas »...Avoir servit de motivation ca n’a pas aucun poids légal lol

Au mieux sa pourrait influencer Jeff lui-même dans sa réflexion de combien il veut bien lui laisser, mais sinon...

Amazon est plutot crosseur , on a commandé un produit avec la photo montrant 10 capsules ....recoit la commande
avec une seule capsule ...fait une plainte depuis 1 semaine = aucune nouvelle ou accusé de réception .
Facile de devenir riche en crossant le consommateur ...

Amazon est plutot crosseur , on a commandé un produit avec la photo montrant 10 capsules ....recoit la commande
avec une seule capsule ...fait une plainte depuis 1 semaine = aucune nouvelle ou accusé de réception .
Facile de devenir riche en crossant le consommateur ...

Yeah ok la photo montrait 10 capsules lol...

La description disait quoi mon Byz?

Well said

Plus she has been married 25 years so waaaaay before bezos made money.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

And Amazon was one of her idea. It's an idea they spoke during a road trip together (opening an online book selling website)

Mais vas y Byz, si c’est facile on te regarde aller, devient riche comme Jeff Bezoz en crossant le monde :)

En fait t’as carte blanche faut juste tu t’arrange pour pas finir en prison, go devient riche comme Jeff Bezoz montre nous ca :rolleyes:

Juste de même, Bezos est plus riche que tous les plus riches drug lords de l’histoire combinés ensemble, on jase là.

Back