2018 Formula 1 Season Thread

Whats goes around comes around. Verstappen a la memoire courte..... Il la fais a plusieur plein de fois!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GR3Ls5tcp5A

Ocon a pas été intelligent, mais jai aucune peine pour Crashappen......

The context there is totally different. You're showing a fight for position vs some backmarker a lap down taking out the leader of the race. Ocon's move was totally idiotic in a Jean-Louis Schlesser way. He was driving as if it was a fight for position. I want to believe it wasn't intentional but the cynic in me says Ocon was overly aggressive on purpose; a kind of payback from the F3 days when Max would frequently come out on top of Ocon.

Last edited:
The context there is totally different. You're showing a fight for position vs some backmarker a lap down taking out the leader of the race. Ocon's move was totally idiotic in a Jean-Louis Schlesser way. He was driving as if it was a fight for position. I want to believe it wasn't intentional but the cynic in me says Ocon was overly aggressive on purpose; a kind of payback from the F3 days when Max would frequently come out on top of Ocon.

That's not to mention that Ocon is next in line when a seat opens up at Mercedes.

Imagine the shitstorm if Leclerc had done that to Lewis a few races ago before Lewis was WC.

That's not to mention that Ocon is next in line when a seat opens up at Mercedes.

Imagine the shitstorm if Leclerc had done that to Lewis a few races ago before Lewis was WC.

Ya personne qui va essayer de se ''unlapped'' versus les deux qui sont/etait en course pour le WDC (vettel et hamilton).... ca, ca serais vraiment innocent. Verstappen a part finir la course 1er avais rien a gagner et en plus il a fais des move de cabochon a plusieur depuis qui est en F1, bien normal que ca lui revienne un moment donné comme on dit. Pas que cetais bright de ocon non plus.

Ya personne qui va essayer de se ''unlapped'' versus les deux qui sont/etait en course pour le WDC (vettel et hamilton).... ca, ca serais vraiment innocent. Verstappen a part finir la course 1er avais rien a gagner et en plus il a fais des move de cabochon a plusieur depuis qui est en F1, bien normal que ca lui revienne un moment donné comme on dit. Pas que cetais bright de ocon non plus.

En effet.

Max etait encore dans la course au troisieme dans le championnat vs Kimi.

Indeed
e8daa3d632e3148b042b80dbc82c0658.jpg

Back