Danica Patrick at JRE

Oh Crashica

More like "I have no ride for 2018 and got to stay relevant"

Drove for a top team in NASCAR. Saw teammates win races and a championship. Blamed everyone else and cried.

Oh Crashica

More like "I have no ride for 2018 and got to stay relevant"

Drove for a top team in NASCAR. Saw teammates win races and a championship. Blamed everyone else and cried.

Why don't you listen to the podcast? She sounds super down to Earth and is joking about her crashes and flaws as a pilot.

Why don't you listen to the podcast? She sounds super down to Earth and is joking about her crashes and flaws as a pilot.
I will listen to it but I've heard enough about her to last me ages. Glad she's gone from NASCAR and IndyCar

I will listen to it but I've heard enough about her to last me ages. Glad she's gone from NASCAR and IndyCar

its-a-mans-jobs-to-respect-a-woman-bernie-mac.jpg

Wow she's batshit crazy. Openly admitted she hates racecars, doesn't know anything about them or how things work. The rumors about her having shitty feedback on setup are true then. What's sad is she drove mid field for so long with such lousy feedback and car knowledge.. imagine if she actually cared?

She also pretty much said she never had any interest in NASCAR and didn't respect most drivers. She's also into crystal healing bhahahaha. Rogan calls her out on that

Sad she knew her place was simply for marketing.

Wow she's batshit crazy. Openly admitted she hates racecars, doesn't know anything about them or how things work. The rumors about her having shitty feedback on setup are true then. What's sad is she drove mid field for so long with such lousy feedback and car knowledge.. imagine if she actually cared?

She also pretty much said she never had any interest in NASCAR and didn't respect most drivers. She's also into crystal healing bhahahaha. Rogan calls her out on that

Sad she knew her place was simply for marketing.

Donc, en suivant cette logique, si Trish07 avait eu les mêmes privilèges que Danica Patrick, Trish07 aurait fait mieux qu'elle (parce que Danica se fout de la course et de la communication avec son équipe).

triste, surtout qu'elle a empêché des hommes talentueux d'avoir un volant au lieu d'elle...

Comme si le monde de la course était pas bourré de pilotes sans talent particulier qui sont juste là parce qu'il ont le cash pour se payer un volant.

Et au lieu de raconter n'importe quoi pis de colporter les niaiseries des autres, va voir ses résultats sur Wikipedia, elle est pas une top, mais elle était pas non plus dans les pires. C'est une coureuse de milieu de peloton avec quelques bons résultats à son actif.

Last edited:
Fucking whiteknignt gtfo

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Depuis quand de dire qu'une femme bien talentueuse encore inconue (ie: n'importe qu'elle étant meilleure que Danica Patrick) peut faire mieux qu'une femme qui est privilégiée (Danica Patrick) par un système qui féminisé avec un agenda féministe que les "femmes sont au bonnes que les hommes" (la NASCAR) peut être considéré comme du whiteknighting?

J'attends patiemment qu'on me dise où le whiteknighting dans tout ça. :)

Comme si le monde de la course était pas bourré de pilotes sans talent particulier qui sont juste là parce qu'il ont le cash pour se payer un volant.

Et au lieu de raconter n'importe quoi pis de colporter les niaiseries des autres, va voir ses résultats sur Wikipedia, elle est pas une top, mais elle était pas non plus dans les pires. C'est une coureuse de milieu de peloton avec quelques bons résultats à son actif.
She drove TOP equipment her entire career and was never never able to do much with it. The win at Motegi? Yea half the regular field was racing in Long Beach that weekend.

Does she have talent? yes. But about the same level as an average journeyman driver. Def better than Milka Dino!. Danica was terrible with Sponsors as well, look at the fiasco with Natures Best.. the relationship with go daddy at the end was strained too

IndyCar tried to cash on her hype but eventually gave up as it fizzled away. Off to NASCAR she went, big money was shelled out and the same thing happened... Stewart -Haas allegedly was giving her older chassis at the end because they got fed up of her wrecking new ones. Gene Haas pulled the plug.

Danica wants to play with the big boys but when they race her like one she cries or gets in their face. What are you going to do punch a woman on live TV?

Now it's announced she will do Daytona and Indy as the "Danica Double" guess what? Sponsorship but no cars have been announced

Woman or not. I look at drivers as what they are. Drivers simple as that. It's sad she was able to continue on for so long while someone else was driving a delivery truck.

Favorite Danica moment...when Jacques Villeneuve booted her off the track and out of 3rd place in a Nationawide road course race with the ESPN commentators getting pissed.

Favorite Danica moment...when Jacques Villeneuve booted her off the track and out of 3rd place in a Nationawide road course race with the ESPN commentators getting pissed.
My favourite Danica moment was when she hit the shoe/boot in Montreal.

The calling out Milka Dino is 2nd

What was JV's rep in NASCAR? There are a few videos of him on YouTube where he appears to not give a fuck.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Back