Ou faite vous votre antirouille cette pour cette hiver !

Il n'on même pas de site web... Ses quoi le produit utilisé?

They don't need a website. They have more customers than they can handle most of their clientele is word of mouth, from relative to relative, friend to friend and now online reviews. It's a mix of paraffin and mineral oil. Much much cleaner than Krown, your car is not a filthy mess that keeps leaking for months. It is also meticulously applied, Krown/Metroplitan is just shoot everywhere. Thanks but I don't need my plastic gas tank nor my rubber/plastic underbody tray sprayed with oil. LB does not apply it to parts that do not rust, such as rubber/plastics.

Krown is the best but my parents have been using Metropolitain for years and have never seen any rust develop on theirs.

One thing I hate about Krown (in St-Laurent) is the wait. The last two years I spent 3 hours there so make sure you bring a book.

J'ai été chez krown hier. Overall ils ont fait une bonne job, 1h15 dans le garage VS 15 minutes pour antirouille métropolitain.

Par contre 160$ tax in c'est cher pas mal, surtout qu'ils ont pas enlever le recouvre rockerpannel en plastique. J'ai eu une canne gratuit je vais le faire moi même.

J'ai été chez krown hier. Overall ils ont fait une bonne job, 1h15 dans le garage VS 15 minutes pour antirouille métropolitain.

Par contre 160$ tax in c'est cher pas mal, surtout qu'ils ont pas enlever le recouvre rockerpannel en plastique. J'ai eu une canne gratuit je vais le faire moi même.

Le garage au coin de Rome ?
Est-ce qu'il perce des trous aussi comme metropolitain ?

Le garage au coin de Rome ?
Est-ce qu'il perce des trous aussi comme metropolitain ?
Exactement. Disons que le Forester a 56 plaques de protection sous le véhicule, ils ont du se rendre compte que de tout enlever allait prendre 3h lol.

Ils ont percé des trous dans les 4 portes, pas le Hatch, ils se sont servis des trous d'égoutement pour y insérer leurs lance.

I went to Asie Express Garage in St Hubert. $60. They use a dark non drip solution underneath and clear on the rest of the car. They did a great job and after they did the underneath asked me to take a look to see if I was satisfied.

je confesses que j'ai jamais fait d'antirouille de ma vie.... travaillant sur mes char rien de pire de te beurrer les mains la dedans
il y a aussi que je garde pas me chars longtemps non plus lol
J'ai mis un antirouille électronique (parce que c'est venu sur mon speed3 dans le temps et transferré sur ma 200s....le deux 0 rouille....adon? ou pas patient lol

Last week I had my ITR detailed- specifically the engine bay and under hood that was carefully coated with Krown in 1998. I can say that after getting all the rust protection off, the car looks new underneath. I think if I had to do it again- Krown would be the choice.
The ITR ran 10 winters before I made it a summer only car.
I will try to get some pics up at one point.

Back