SQDC Thread

Il est inscrit pour les huiles a la sqdc, ne pas fumer, brûler ou chauffer...

C'est parce que c'est pas une huile qui s'utilise dans un vaporizer où c'est juste un avertissement de matante?
non ce nest pas la meme affaire

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Il est inscrit pour les huiles a la sqdc, ne pas fumer, brûler ou chauffer...

C'est parce que c'est pas une huile qui s'utilise dans un vaporizer où c'est juste un avertissement de matante?

L'huile végétale n'a pas sa place dans une vapoteuse.
Dans bouffe ou direct dans bouche.

Question de noob .

Ca existe tu un genre d'huile de thc qui peux se mettre dans une tank pour vaper. Ou un additif a mettre dans du ejuice?

J'ai vu des vidéos qui parle de faire dla tincture mais rien vu de premade..

Question de noob .

Ca existe tu un genre d'huile de thc qui peux se mettre dans une tank pour vaper. Ou un additif a mettre dans du ejuice?

J'ai vu des vidéos qui parle de faire dla tincture mais rien vu de premade..

Look at cannabis craft thread

Lol @ not having enough supply thinking the demand wasn't going to be this high. Guess I'll be seeing my guy until these retards stock up again

Les dry herb vaporizer, est-ce que ça sent autant que de brûler (joint, pipe)? Il y a une grosse différence entre conduction et convection?

Les dry herb vaporizer, est-ce que ça sent autant que de brûler (joint, pipe)? Il y a une grosse différence entre conduction et convection?

Ca fait plusieurs années que j'en fume et j'ai 5 vaporizers différents. Les convection semblent généralement moins sentir car les conduction chauffent un peu plus l'herbe en contact direct avec la paroi, souvent quelques morceaux se rendent presque à la combustion lorsqu'un température élevée est programmée dans le vape. Mais dans les deux ça ca sent crissement moins fort que la combustion.

J'ai fumé à quelques reprises mon Mighty (hybrid convection/conduction, mais principalement convection) dans des endroits publics avec du pot pas senteux, et personne ne s'en est aperçu. Avec mon Pax 3 (conduction) ce n'est pas la vapeur que j'expire qui sent, c'est le vaporizer lui même qui sent un peu l'herbe brûlée.

C'est sur que tu ne dois pas t'attendre à fumer du gros kush sale et n'avoir aucune odeur car juste l'herbe elle même sent très fort.

The SQDC website was built in longueil (can't remember the name of the agency now...) and it's hosted here in Montreal with iWeb.

Imperva is a layer between the browser and the server, which exists to handle load balancing, DDOS detection, and delivering website assets (images or files). They do the same thing as Cloudflare.

Imperva doesn't know anything beyond your IP, and even with that, they can't do anything.

They can't differentiate between logged in and logged out users. They don't see your purchases, your credit card numbers, your address, or even your name. Even if the SQDC was accidentally leaking that info to them, the connection is encrypted with SSL so if everything is done right, Imperva only sees a bunch of encrypted data (useless) plus the IP.

Unless there's a conspiracy here, there's nothing inherently wrong. It does look a bit sketchy, and for that reason only I would've used a Canadian service for this, but that's it. What matters is where the data is stored, and that's in Montreal on Canadian servers. I've worked with iWeb before, they're legit.

Also, there is already legal precedent that an IP doesn't equal a human. It could've been a family member, a friend, or an intruder on your network that was browsing the SQDC site. Even by American law, the IP address is not enough to determine the identity of an individual, even if your internet provider gives up your name to the Americans (COBBLER NEVADA, LLC, v. THOMAS GONZALES).

Last edited:
Qqun ma apportée du grain de san rafael hier (medreleaf) pour en squisher, ya recolter genre .3 avec 10g lol.

Jsors plus d'huile que sa avec de l'extérieur

Totally right

Its regulated by what we call tge PCI compliance and usually the SSL protects the vendor and with an embedded api or lightbox the only one that doesn’t see what we call a token is the acquire. In Canada it’s usually moneris, Global Payments, Stripe if its with Shopify and in Qc we have Monetico and also Elavon from Costco

Its my job actually lol

The SQDC website was built in longueil (can't remember the name of the agency now...) and it's hosted here in Montreal with iWeb.

Imperva is a layer between the browser and the server, which exists to handle load balancing, DDOS detection, and delivering website assets (images or files). They do the same thing as Cloudflare.

Imperva doesn't know anything beyond your IP, and even with that, they can't do anything.

They can't differentiate between logged in and logged out users. They don't see your purchases, your credit card numbers, your address, or even your name. Even if the SQDC was accidentally leaking that info to them, the connection is encrypted with SSL so if everything is done right, Imperva only sees a bunch of encrypted data (useless) plus the IP.

Unless there's a conspiracy here, there's nothing inherently wrong. It does look a bit sketchy, and for that reason only I would've used a Canadian service for this, but that's it. What matters is where the data is stored, and that's in Montreal on Canadian servers. I've worked with iWeb before, they're legit.

Also, there is already legal precedent that an IP doesn't equal a human. It could've been a family member, a friend, or an intruder on your network that was browsing the SQDC site. Even by American law, the IP address is not enough to determine the identity of an individual, even if your internet provider gives up your name to the Americans (COBBLER NEVADA, LLC, v. THOMAS GONZALES).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Qqun ma apportée du grain de san rafael hier (medreleaf) pour en squisher, ya recolter genre .3 avec 10g lol.

Jsors plus d'huile que sa avec de l'extérieur

C’est quoi le strain? Surement du great white shark

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back