This girl falsely accusing this guy of rape should go to jail IMHO

lord_galathon

This is from last year:

Outrageous - I'd sue the hell out of the girl that accused him, that's not even the girl he slept with.

Stories like this sure don't do much to help actual victims.

The boy who cried wolf, the girl who cried rape, the Jew who cried anti-semitism...

Anyone proven to be making false accusations should face the maximum penalty that the crime they made up would have garnered.

Let's start with her:

a24c2a98-c041-4db2-86f0-ec77a311ef45-VPC_JULIE_SWETNICK_INVESTIGATION_DESK_THUMB.jpg

The boy who cried wolf, the girl who cried rape, the Jew who cried anti-semitism...

Anyone proven to be making false accusations should face the maximum penalty that the crime they made up would have garnered.

I might not go for maximum but depending on circumstances it could be.

Let's start with her:

https://www.gannett-cdn.com/presto/...TNICK_INVESTIGATION_DESK_THUMB.jpg?height=360

I wonder - and some of the more law saavy MRers might know - if the penalty is worse for rape, for extorsion or for taking money to falsely accuse someone which is probably something else entirely with its own name that I don't know.

Mais ca donne quoi a la fille de tout faire cette mise en scene? Jveux dire elle aura pas une cenne en retour anyway faq c’est quoi le plan? Devenir famous en étant victime? Je dis pas si elle voulait le faire payer pour quelque chose qu’il aurait fait ou whatever mais dans ce cas ci ca l’air d’une parfaite intru de bar, c’est quoi son esti de problème?

I wonder - and some of the more law saavy MRers might know - if the penalty is worse for rape, for extorsion or for taking money to falsely accuse someone which is probably something else entirely with its own name that I don't know.

penalty for false accusation should be WORSE than the penalty for actually doing it.
the first thing they teach you in law school is that it's better for 99 murderers to walk away free than for 1 innocent man to be incarcerated for murder.

^^^^ loll la photo avec le "X" c'est bin juste si ca a frolé la peau. Si jte slash avec un exacto, crée moi que ca va etre pas mal plus creux que ca.

Crisse de folle, voyons donc...

Honnêtement, il va falloir qu'ils ajustent le processus d'incrimination dans ces cas-là (à la première offense) car de plus en plus avec le mouvement #metoo il va avoir des cas de fausses accusations.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back