2019 Formula 1 season official thread

I keep forgetting: having a different opinion then yours = being a troll lol

Shouldnt u be out partying with your “friends”
My heart is broken forever
0310df628187eb3d78e52f9e633395f2.jpg

Greg, you gotta go Paddock Club next year. Looks like the boys at Future Electronics spent some pretty pennies...

En tout cas: The FIA are withstanding a shitstorm on social media and with good cause. I understand missed calls by referees in sports like hockey or soccer where they have limited access to replays and must take an immediate decision but to have access to replays and lots of time to take a decision - and still come up with bullshit like this...

Every last former F1 driver including some notorious "Ferrari haters" like Nigel Mansell are calling this a joke.

Nevertheless - Ferrari fucked up Leclerc's race with a poor strategy by waiting too long to swap tyres. They were waiting for the safety car? Why? They already had the advantage over Bottas and were 2s behind Hamilton. Why the hell do you take risks by "wAiTiNg FoR tHe SaFeTy CaR..." when you have the upper hand?

Wonder what the modern day FIA would do with the Villeneuve-Arnoud battle? Suspend the drivers and teams for life???

What a joke!!!

I'm all but an F1 fan so my opinion is unbiased.

Wasn't this a douche re-entry coming back in the racing line like this ? Before reading anything online, I thought that was the right decision... Lewis would have definitely passed on this if it wasn't for the douche move. Vettel made a mistake, that's it.

I'm all but an F1 fan so my opinion is unbiased.

Wasn't this a douche re-entry coming back in the racing line like this ? Before reading anything online, I thought that was the right decision... Lewis would have definitely passed on this if it wasn't for the douche move. Vettel made a mistake, that's it.

Exactly. He says he “didnt see him” (balls...). But regardless, intentional or not, he is responsible for his car. He almost caused a crash, Lewis had to brake to avoid contact otherwise he was in front.

In the end he came back on the track in an unsafe way, which is what he was penalized for.

Encore un règlement a la con de F1 qui a fucké la patente.
J'écoute pu la F1 entre a cause des 100000 reglement a la con de fefi mais vue s'tait a Mtl j'ai écouté,
malgré tout s'était une bonne course F1 comme y'en a pas beaucoups depuis keks années.

lol at people thinking after going off track on grass at that speeed he could maneuver to the left waving at Hamilton to let him pass...

this happened in a second, Seb flew off in straight line, was able to keep the car off the wall ...

the show could have been more intense if no penality was call

fuck FIA ( and Im not a Vettel or Ferrari fan )

Back