2019 Formula 1 season official thread

Stopped in at Haas today
f131a06d90d24c15a8f997602c0f2991.jpg
40f06673d0c8bccea5961a6ba43470bb.jpg
8bf4bd522f7c5eec803704acebba2b08.jpg

OMG le man hole cover! ça du fesser pas mal.

bien hâte de voir la course. Leclerc encore devant vettel en qualif. futur champion c'est certain.

Stroll out in Q1 again....
I was one of those that was saying to give him time since he had a shitty car, but there are no excuses now that your team mate is out performing you every race. Looks like the reason he’s there IS daddy’s money.

Turn 8 = ouch.

Kubica, now Leclerc. I was expecting a good performance from him.
At least it's not going to be a boring race tomorow

Stroll out in Q1 again....
I was one of those that was saying to give him time since he had a shitty car, but there are no excuses now that your team mate is out performing you every race. Looks like the reason he’s there IS daddy’s money.

I've confirmed before that daddy's money got him through with the best equipment. Lance always had a new chassis when he was karting, chose the best engines out of all the engines they would buy. Most other kids had older twisted chassis for a few events before changing. Source: I race with his karting coach & we were team mates in a few events.

I will say that, without the crash in Q1, he might have been able to improve his time. So I'll cut him a bit of slack today.

The foolish response "he's not going to win races in a Williams" is foolish. Nobody who knows F1, knows he is supposed to outperform his teammates ie: Massa & if I remember correctly Massa consistently out qualified him. Now, compare Villeneuve, Hamilton & now Leclerc against their proven world champ team mates. There's your answer.

It wasnt that bad. At least Mercedes team did not order Bottas to let pass HAM. Also VSC's timing costed LEC alot...if he wasnt on the straight it would have been more interresting
Unless there is a giant implosion at Mercedes... Which I doubt. Mercedes has 2019 covered for WCC and WDC. The only hope is Ferrari can launch an attack in the next few races otherwise it's pretty much done. Ferrari has a great car and package but they arent great at managing what they have.

Hamilton was a pussy during that race....
Norris well done.
Red flag to Ricciardo for backing in the TR....

Hamilton c mon pilote favor. juste qu'il n'a pas poussé au max..
He doesnt need to do. Hamilton just needs to push enough to finish with the best result possible. Lauda and Prost were the true masters of this. Mercedes maximizes pace and strategy while still having some left in the bag. They are bringing upgrades for Spain.

Its not like he didnt try...the VSC came off a bad timing for him. Bottas had a car in front of him so he had the DRS as well...and Bottas had a good race too. They were exchange fastest laps for a while.

MTL is building new paddocks on a 10-15 years old strategy. This will legit look like the same stuff we're seeing from old tracks. Way too poor to get something up to date. This track needs so much love.

MTL is building new paddocks on a 10-15 years old strategy. This will legit look like the same stuff we're seeing from old tracks. Way too poor to get something up to date. This track needs so much love.
you're also forgetting they only had one year to build it from the start of the end of the last race. There was also a specific budget to work with and it was also designed so that it could be rented out during the rest of the year versus just one weekend a year. so I don't see why we need something that's over the top expensive when it's a park 360 days a year

Back