Official 2020 Toyota Supra

Entre 50 et 56k USD, selon package. 3400lbs et balancé 50/50.

Donc 70k canadien pour 335 hp.
À ce prix là, on est près du territoire de la ZL1 de 650hp (3800lbs)
Ok elle est bien balancée mais quand même.

J'aime le char mais pas à ce prix là.
Would not buy.

That's my issue with the car.
I don't really care for power, 335hp seems ok number for me, basically an mk4 with newer and lighte4 chassis, why not, as long as the engine has big potential for tuning as mk4 did.
Problem is the price, it seems stiff for that amount of power.

Is this engine going to be base engine? Or are they coming out with 4cyl turbo?

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Very disappointed.. The car is too much BMW not enough Toyota. Everything inside is literally from the BMW parts bin even the chime when you open the door. Toyota put in 0 effort for their "flagship" model and it's evident. The keyfob is the keyfob you can find any BMW for the 5 years. It's the BMW Z4 Supra edition. The Z4 M40i has a quicker 3.9s 0-60 than the Supra's 4.1s 0-60.

Very disappointed.. The car is too much BMW not enough Toyota. Everything inside is literally from the BMW parts bin even the chime when you open the door. Toyota put in 0 effort for their "flagship" model and it's evident. The keyfob is the keyfob you can find any BMW for the 5 years. It's the BMW Z4 Supra edition. The Z4 M40i has a quicker 3.9s 0-60 than the Supra's 4.1s 0-60.

http://www.pacificbmw.com/blog/what-is-the-0-60-mph-time-of-the-2019-bmw-z4/

BMW says the Z4 M40i now goes from zero to 60 mph in 3.9 seconds, a half-second improvement from the 4.4-second time it originally provided. (We originally reported that figure this morning in comparing the cars, but that post is now updated). It also bests the Supra's 4.1-second time, which makes sense since it has 47 extra horsepower and only weighs 46 extra pounds.

That curb weight, previously unpublished, is officially 3,443 pounds. The gross vehicle weight is 4,092.

So, what's the deal with the sudden change in 0-60 time? Logically, this seems like the result of the Z4 and Supra being developed together by two companies with differing 0-60 testing and reporting methodologies. Specifically, BMW has notoriously been conservative over the years when it comes to performance estimates. Toyota has not. When Toyota came up with its number, which was quicker despite the aforementioned power disadvantage, it's safe to assume BMW had to reconsider that conservatism — at least in this unique circumstance. Otherwise, it would be dealing with endless questions of why the Supra was quicker.

We'll see how they actually compare in the real world. It would make sense that the Z4 is quicker though with its extra horsepower.

Toyota spent a lot of time making this car handle and drive the way they wanted, I don't think it's fair to call it a Z4 and I'm sure the cars will have very different mannerisms. But I agree that it's disappointing that Toyota didn't put more of their own touch on the interior. The MKIV had one of the best cockpits ever...

More photos in more colors:

2010-mazda-rx8-grand-touring-coupe-side-view.png

side-view-(left)-90.jpg

2018-Jaguar-F-TYPE-8.jpg

lol "flagship" model. they didnt even bother trying. Toyota only cares about the Lexus brand. The RC F should have had a cheaper toyota variant and that would have been a cooler supra successor.

That's my issue with the car.
I don't really care for power, 335hp seems ok number for me, basically an mk4 with newer and lighte4 chassis, why not, as long as the engine has big potential for tuning as mk4 did.
Problem is the price, it seems stiff for that amount of power.

Is this engine going to be base engine? Or are they coming out with 4cyl turbo?

J'ai lu qu'il va y avoir une version 4cyl, mais je ne sais pas si ce sera turbo

Au moins elle va être "abordable". Pas comme la GTR ou la NSX!

Envoyé de mon LG-H873 en utilisant Tapatalk

VR6 était tout mad l'autre fois car j'ai ''oser'' comparé les hache pé de la Z versus les chiffres projeté pour la nouvelle supra, ben bottom line, c'est vraiment décevant les chiffres qui sont présenté, je ne déteste pas la voiture en tant que tel, mais ça n'aurais pas du s'appeler Supra a moins d'avoir AU MOINS 100-150hp de plus et qu'elle ne soie pas autant bmw-iser.

La grise est vraiment nice et les premiers acheteurs seront accueillis comme Dom Torreto dans les meets de char, pas de doute!

VR6 était tout mad l'autre fois car j'ai ''oser'' comparé les hache pé de la Z versus les chiffres projeté pour la nouvelle supra, ben bottom line, c'est vraiment décevant les chiffres qui sont présenté, je ne déteste pas la voiture en tant que tel, mais ça n'aurais pas du s'appeler Supra a moins d'avoir AU MOINS 100-150hp de plus et qu'elle ne soie pas autant bmw-iser.

La grise est vraiment nice et les premiers acheteurs seront accueillis comme Dom Torreto dans les meets de char, pas de doute!

Ça va quand même être le jour et la nuit vs un V6 atmosphérique d'a peu près autant de chevaux. Le torque curve et le powerband n'auront rien de comparable.

J'peux pas croire qu'ils ont laisser BMW avoir un avantage de puissance aussi important vs la Z4. Drole de voir l'utilité de vendre ton ame au diable pour avoir les "restants'

Apparament que le Japon va avoir deux version d'un 4 cylindre de 2l. L'un deux ferait moins de 200hp. Une vrai joke.

Une chance que ça va être le jour et la nuit, la Z coute 2x moins et run ce moteur la depuis quoi, 2003 ? ;)

plus je la look plus j'laime, j'me dis:ci ca se conduit/colle comme un brz/frs mais avec tu power en masse la on jase!

Le look est belle, malgré qu ont manqué quelque design cue pour etre en ligne avec mk4 a mon avis mais quand meme tres belle

La puissance honetement pas un big deal pour moi. Et pour le prix comme l'autre a dit c'est cher pour ce qui est mais au moins c'est abordable

Bref je donne 8/10 en terme de satisfaction

si elle est vraiment 75k,je vais prendre une M2 pour 10k de moins et manuelle à la place, merci.

Back