CARRYTEL Internet DSL (CHEAP PRICE!!!)

Raptor_86

Hi guys,

Was thinking of switching my internet with Carrytel. Am currently with Teksavvy Cable 10 MPBS (40$ a month TX IN.) Carrytel is of course DSL, 20$ a month, modem included + tax, same speed, no cap, but possibly some throttling... any experience with these guys?

And next question: Can I keep my cable internet for a month or two after having connected with Carrytel, since I want to avoid reconnecting if anything goes bad with Carrytel? Is it something that can be done?

Here is the website for them, they are pretty big in Toronto.

http://www.carrytel.ca/promotion.aspx

I can't believe in 2019 someone still has Internet below 30mbits in a populated urban or suburban area.

I can understand if you live in the chibougamou des moukmouk region with only satellite Internet but in Montreal?

I can't believe in 2019 someone still has Internet below 30mbits in a populated urban or suburban area.

I can understand if you live in the chibougamou des moukmouk region with only satellite Internet but in Montreal?

The slowest i can offer is 20mbps and i still sell alot of that speed. I have a "back pocket" 10mbps that i sometimes sell to business that only need it for Emails or any other very light needs.

But, i'd say that the biggest seller right now is the 120mbps. The price diff between 20 and 120 is'nt that much so any business that need some speed dont even consider the 80mbps. We also have 360mbps ans 1gbps but it's a very small portion of my sales that go into those speeds.

( I works with business, not residential )

I can't believe in 2019 people still fall into the "more is better" discourse and pay $80/month to stream 720i and browse forums. I pay $30/month for 20-30mbit and it's fine even when we both use Netflix on different devices

I can't believe in 2019 people still fall into the "more is better" discourse and pay $80/month to stream 720i and browse forums. I pay $30/month for 20-30mbit and it's fine even when we both use Netflix on different devices

excellent point, my gf is on 6mbps DSL and it's more than sufficient for her needs, she watches netflix, youtube, goes on facebook and shit like that. No problems whatsoever. Of course if we both started streaming it would be an issue, but she lives alone, so it's more than fine.

J'ai 15mbps. Et jusqu'en juillet 2016, j'étais à 10mbps. Brossard represents.

On s'habitue.

Moi qui trouve mon gigabit lent lolol
I'm getting this on the other side of the house through a single so-so access point on my phone and walls made of plaster lathe...All the tvs are hardwired but I think those top out at 300 or so. Woman will be watching Netflix, I'll be on Zwift, streaming music and it's not even hurting

42ed6deab8c6db98fcbd5c8835e423ac.jpg

15/10 350gb par mois.

C'est rare que je depasse 300gb meme en ecoutant netflix et jouer a world of tanks. Donne rien de me pogner illimité a 120/20 si sa me servira pas a mon avis

15/10 350gb par mois.

C'est rare que je depasse 300gb meme en ecoutant netflix et jouer a world of tanks. Donne rien de me pogner illimité a 120/20 si sa me servira pas a mon avis

J’ai même la vitesse et en décembre, j’ai dépassé le 400GB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

chacun c'est besoin LG. je regardais pour baisser la facture, mais le prix du 120/20/illimité est tellement cheap, que baisser de vitesse fait aucun sens.

60/mbs avec téléchargements illimités, 37/mois tx in avec Virgin Mobile. Meilleur compromis.

kek my brother pays for 10 mb/s 250g limit for like 80$/month because that's all there is

amen to that!

60/mbs avec téléchargements illimités, 37/mois tx in avec Virgin Mobile. Meilleur compromis.

quoi ? je viens tout juste de m'abonner avec Virgin justement, il y a quelques minutes (je suis avec eBox et je paye 49.99$ pour 30/10 350Go (sinon c'est 56$ pour illimité)) et j'ai pris 25/10 illimité pour 50$

tu as surement d'autre services avec eux pour avoir ce prix la ??

Back