Maxi et ses Millions en Publicité

I just don't trust meat prep or handling at Maxi. The stores are fucking dirty and look like a warzone. Say what you want but when I cook a piece of chicken from Costco it doesnt lose its 50% of its size. ..

You get 12 breasts in a pack from Costco. I'll cook 4 at a time , Dinner and Lunch. Then properly freeze the rest based on whatever meal plan rotation.

Learn to properly season and open horizons to new spices/recipes. I agree thighs are better for taste and cooking

Depends which store for cleanliness.

Same with super C some are disgusting and some are super clean/new.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Depends which store for cleanliness.

Same with super C some are disgusting and some are super clean/new.

I still cringe, it's like everytime I visit one I get stuck behind someone arguing for a raincheck or .5c off a dented can. In an ideal world Costco+ Butcher and a Lidl I would be perfect happy. Aldi I'm on the fence about

I went to Costco on Monday at lunch.. in and out in 10minutes with free samples for lunch. Back at work before anyone noticed I was even gone

I still cringe, it's like everytime I visit one I get stuck behind someone arguing for a raincheck or .5c off a dented can. In an ideal world Costco+ Butcher and a Lidl I would be perfect happy. Aldi I'm on the fence about

I went to Costco on Monday at lunch.. in and out in 10minutes with free samples for lunch. Back at work before anyone noticed I was even gone
My gf doesn't buy meat at maxi, but for everything else including fruits & veggies (when cheaper than fruiterie 440) they are great.

I agree Costco chicken is much better than low tier supermarkets. The price is different though.

À l'époque, j'aimais bien Loblaws.
Ça avait plus d'allure que Maxi et il y en avait un pas loin de chez moi à St-Eustache.

My gf doesn't buy meat at maxi, but for everything else including fruits & veggies (when cheaper than fruiterie 440) they are great.

I agree Costco chicken is much better than low tier supermarkets. The price is different though.

Maxi like I said is okay for can or box stuff. Sometimes I'll get veges from there but need to pick through them.. some people like to claw at fruits to check for freshness

À l'époque, j'aimais bien Loblaws.
Ça avait plus d'allure que Maxi et il y en avait un pas loin de chez moi à St-Eustache.
+1 je m'ennuie de Loblaws, prix de maxi mais plus beau

I just don't trust meat prep or handling at Maxi. The stores are fucking dirty and look like a warzone. Say what you want but when I cook a piece of chicken from Costco it doesnt lose its 50% of its size. ..

You get 12 breasts in a pack from Costco. I'll cook 4 at a time , Dinner and Lunch. Then properly freeze the rest based on whatever meal plan rotation.

Learn to properly season and open horizons to new spices/recipes. I agree thighs are better for taste and cooking

Tout est livré pré emballé chez Maxi. Il n’y a pas de manipulation de viande

Je vois pas comment le monde est outré du backstore de viande ou qu'ils ne font pas ''confiance''. Dites vous que la viande que vous mangez au restaurant est 10x plus risquée.

Tu vas où toi ?
T'as déjà travaillé au Maxi sur Papineau me semble.
Si après avoir travailler là, tu y retournes plus, ça en dit long.

Je vais au Maxi Vimont et où Métro Plus à Auteuil. Sinon, je vais au marché 440. Pour la viande et poisson, je ne vais jamais chez maxi, car les prix ne sont pas compétitifs et la sélection reste à désirer.

Personnellement, j’ai travaillé 6 ans che maxi et cie Papineau MTL dans le département de l Viande et je n’ai rien à dire de négatif.

Mise à part des produits frais comme le Homard et où le poulet BBQ, il n’y a pas de manipulation de viande. Tout est préemballés.

Last edited:
You need to educate yourself. All the chicken comes from Quebec and are grain fed. I'd rather buy my chicken from Maxi and cook it from fresh than freezing half of my costco order because it's too much chicken. Unless your feeding a family, which isn't your case. Chicken breast doesn't taste much anyways.

If you can't cook don't blame it on the chicken breasts.

Worse than Maxi is Wal-Mart but not necessarily the merchandise as much as the customers abusing their price match policy. I often get to the cash and the lady in front of me will price match and coupon all her fucking grocery including produce.

That grinds my gears because it takes 15 minutes for the poor cashier to process a customer that should've taken 4 minutes to process and i'm stuck behind.

I buy literally EVERYTHING there, barely go anywhere else because of the price match, it's done in less than a second. I find it hilarious that guys that NEVER bought chicken from maxi say their chicken is crappy lol my sisters buys everything at costco and I once brought my chicken from maxi to a bbq at her place, we put both on the bbq and take a big wild guess whose tasted better (same seasoning) and was actually bigger when it was done cooking? ;) yeah, maxi's.

you're being bamboozled by costco's marketing and the fact that people love to say they buy their shit at more expensive places so it's obviously better, duh! either placebo effect, or they actually never even tried the other places, because "princesses" :p

If you can't cook don't blame it on the chicken breasts.

Worse than Maxi is Wal-Mart but not necessarily the merchandise as much as the customers abusing their price match policy. I often get to the cash and the lady in front of me will price match and coupon all her fucking grocery including produce.

That grinds my gears because it takes 15 minutes for the poor cashier to process a customer that should've taken 4 minutes to process and i'm stuck behind.

Je sais comment cuire du poulet. À cuisson égale, recette identique, la viande brune est toujours plus gouteuse, juteuse et tendre que la viande blanche. C'est un fait indéniable à moins que tu préfère la viande blanche.

I buy literally EVERYTHING there, barely go anywhere else because of the price match, it's done in less than a second. I find it hilarious that guys that NEVER bought chicken from maxi say their chicken is crappy lol my sisters buys everything at costco and I once brought my chicken from maxi to a bbq at her place, we put both on the bbq and take a big wild guess whose tasted better (same seasoning) and was actually bigger when it was done cooking? ;) yeah, maxi's.

you're being bamboozled by costco's marketing and the fact that people love to say they buy their shit at more expensive places so it's obviously better, duh! either placebo effect, or they actually never even tried the other places, because "princesses" :p

on se calme.

La variété de pièce de viande et le prix est supérieur chez Maxi quand ce n'est pas en promotion. Autre chose, la qualité des pièces de viande va être supérieur chez IGA et certains Métro comparativement à Maxi. C'est bien beau le pricematch, mais je ne suis pas du genre à faire ça pour la viande. J'achète le plus beau produit avant le moins chère.

Costco va vendre le poisson, boeuf et poulet moins chère que Maxi.

on se calme.

La variété de pièce de viande et le prix est supérieur chez Maxi quand ce n'est pas en promotion. Autre chose, la qualité des pièces de viande va être supérieur chez IGA et certains Métro comparativement à Maxi. C'est bien beau le pricematch, mais je ne suis pas du genre à faire ça pour la viande. J'achète le plus beau produit avant le moins chère.

+1

Je suis gratte cenne en maudit sur l'épicerie (ma blonde est vraiment la meilleure pour une acheter au moins cher), pis on achète pas la viande chez Maxi (sauf saucisses, parfois jambon entier, etc), mais tout le reste oui.

What Costco marketing? They don't market anything really. Its one of the only stores that have never wronged me or gave me issues. Its all very transparent.

Vs George Weston co...

Twon is just being Twon

on se calme.

j'Achete juste chez maxi pour les promotions de la semaine, sinon j'achete le reste chez IGA.

Fais 8ans que j'achete de la viande toutes les semaines chez Maxi et chez IGA et honnetement j'ai rien a dire de negatif, c'est souvent des produits du quebec... La viande est mieux préparée chez IGA souvent (moins de gras, mieux découpée), mais sinon...

Pour costco, je trouve qu'à 2 c'est pas rentable, surtout que j'en ai pas à moins de 25min de route de chez nous...

Back