TEDX: Pedophilia Is A Natural Sexual Orientation

les tedx et les présentations c'est fuckin cringe.

jaime ben comment lambert avait déja sorti ca ''ya une méchante gang de vendeux de tapis la dedans''

hardcore lefties have been pushing for this

i know many very strong lefties; no one has EVER excused pedophilia. where do you get this info, Fox News?

this is a shock factor video and no one agrees to this. why would even post this garbage?

seriously, of all the minutes you have in your day, you're gonna spend them watching this.

I get what she's trying to say. But it's a touchy subject to talk about without having people get ultra emotional and defensive right away.

Basically, it boils down to "acting on pedophilia (child sexual abuse) is something completely wrong and should be punished to the highest possible level, but there are people who do not act on it and are conscious of their illness and make efforts to not get in trouble/not do what they know to be wrong. We must not condemn them for their mental disorder and try to help them."

I just disagree with calling it a sexual orientation. It should remain categorized a mental illness, because as she says, it's something that can be treated and medicated, therefor it's an illness.

Last edited:
Amazon - under fire for banning conservatives books while promoting a Pederasts how to novel

"the pedophiles guide to love & pleasure: a child lovers code of conduct"

@1:38

This is what promoting homosexuality leads to. Next step, tolerating sex witj animals and corpses

how does have anything to do with left/right?

the left is liberal on moral issues
the left is where the sjw's are

the right isn't and it's where the conservatives are

left and right isn't just about economics

the left is liberal on moral issues
the left is where the sjw's are

the right isn't and it's where the conservatives are

left and right isn't just about economics

So if the right is conservative, then anarchists are liberals and therefore leftists. By your definition anarchist are with the SJWs.

So if the right is conservative, then anarchists are liberals and therefore leftists. By your definition anarchist are with the SJWs.

a liberal is not necessarily a SJW.

But SJW's are moral liberals

anarchists (real anarchists not communists) would never demand that the state intervene in moral affairs, but SJW's do.

247217.jpg
an anarchist is bottom right

Attachments

• 247217.jpg
    247217.jpg
    712 bytes · Views: 74
This is what promoting homosexuality leads to. Next step, tolerating sex witj animals and corpses

Comme si la bestialité et la nécrophilie étant pire que la pédophilie, et tout ça parce qu'initialement qu'il est socialement acceptable de normaliser l'homosexualité.

En acceptant l'homosexualité comme étant une nouvelle normalité, c'était évident ce qu'on nommait jadis comme autres déviances ne le seront plus.

The video should be reported and shut down. I don't know how they can get away with this. It's revolting.

Reported it as glorifying pedophilia. Definitely unsuitable for YouTube.

Have you seen it?
giphy.gif

Back