Son of chinese billionaire buys $5M Chiron and complains about taxes

i'm happy he's financing our infrastructure for 2 days

no one forced him to buy a hypercar with his dad's money, so who cares.

Why are you all hating? These taxes are fucking ridiculous indeed lol I smell jealousy

lol gros tas d'marde il va la crasher comme l'autre avec sa Porsche en Ontario

Wouen pi ? Il a quand même la chance de conduire une Bugati et au pire il va en acheter une autre,
l'important c'est qu'il se blesse pas gravement.
Tant mieux pour lui si son père est multi millliardaire.

Who cares, hes rich and im jalous.

Отправлено с моего CLT-L04 через Tapatalk

^^ This , et riche en TBNK !!!!!!!

Last edited:
+1

I am not rich and I bitch about taxes,

Faut apprendre a vivre avec les taxes même si ça fait chier surtout si t'est un citoyens Québécois,
y'a 2 choses dans la vie que tu peux pas y échapper , la mort et les taxes.

Chinese mainlander complains about Canadian taxes using money that was shipped here to avoid being discovered/taxed in the PRC

Chinese mainlander complains about Canadian taxes using money that was shipped here to avoid being discovered/taxed in the PRC

Bru , plus que t'est archi riche plus que tu fait tout pour pas perdre de cash, pas pour rien qu'ils sont archi riche !

say what you want but the dad's story is pretty impressive. he was a freaking duck farmer and now his son is buying bugatti's like it's nothing

The 49-year-old Jiangsu province businessman is a former duck farmer who founded what is now a skyscraper-building property and investment conglomerate, Nanjing Dingye Investment Group, of which he is chairman.

Back