60 ans de la ceinture de sécurité moderne

You laugh but it's somewhat true

Then again turbulence can get pretty nuts and it's nice being belted in

Potholes and speed bumps on my scooter are 10 times worst than turbulence and I'm not dead yet. If seatbelts are useless in buses, they are definitely useless in planes. It's probably mandatory simply to keep people sit down and calm more than anything.

You laugh but it's somewhat true

Then again turbulence can get pretty nuts and it's nice being belted in
With @MrDave going to Australia we hit an air pocket out of nowhere and everything went to the ceiling. Coffee and soda all over the ceiling, people shaken up. It was the worse I've ever witnessed and I have been on a ton of flights

Oh and once in the back of an a380 on a rough landing the oxygen masks popped out of the ceiling lol.

I always keep my belt bucked on flights, it's not like it's tight anyway

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

With @MrDave going to Australia we hit an air pocket out of nowhere and everything went to the ceiling. Coffee and soda all over the ceiling, people shaken up. It was the worse I've ever witnessed and I have been on a ton of flights

Oh and once in the back of an a380 on a rough landing the oxygen masks popped out of the ceiling lol.

I always keep my belt bucked on flights, it's not like it's tight anyway

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Yea but Broody hits potholes on his scooter and lives . Depending on how bad it is the aircraft is run through a check back on the ground

Les ceintures dans les bus scolaires, il y en a pas pour une simple et bonne raison:

- Les assurances responsabilité et les avocats.

That's it, that's all.

Comment le chauffeur peut s'assurer à chaque arrêt que l'enfant qui vient d'embarquer va bien s'attacher? Comme il peut s'assurer que tout le monde est bien attaché en tout temps? Si un enfant est mal attaché, qu'ils ont un accident et que quelqu'un se blesse, qui sera responsable?

Pas de ceinture, c'est bien plus facile à gérer.

Potholes and speed bumps on my scooter are 10 times worst than turbulence and I'm not dead yet. If seatbelts are useless in buses, they are definitely useless in planes. It's probably mandatory simply to keep people sit down and calm more than anything.
no one said they're useless on buses; just near impossible to enforce on its passengers. as far as i know, the pilot isn't the one ensuring his passengers are buckled; he has 4 stewardesses to check on the mostly adult passengers.

Thank you volvo
the evolution of the seat belt brough this into our world
takata.jpg

Back