** Official 2019-2020 Montreal Canadiens Thread **

Anyone with a minimum of intelligence will understand.
But I'll do an effort and try and be more clear for you.
I always laugh how the habs sell themselves as the best team in the NHL and capitalize on former glory to keep the legend going. We are at what? Almost 30 years without a cup.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

I always laugh how the habs sell themselves as the best team in the NHL and capitalize on former glory to keep the legend going. We are at what? Almost 30 years without a cup.

I don't agree that the habs sell themselves as the best team.... where did you see that?

They do say they one of the best past or whatever... but that's also true.

I don't agree that the habs sell themselves as the best team.... where did you see that?

They do say they one of the best past or whatever... but that's also true.
The past doesn't mean anything if you can't cobble together a cup in almost 30 yearsm the habs do sell a legend to youngsters of them being the best with clever marketing.

The past doesn't mean anything if you can't cobble together a cup in almost 30 yearsm the habs do sell a legend to youngsters of them being the best with clever marketing.

Ok.

I see them promoting their team just like every other team does. Obviously they wont do their marketing based on the fact they havent won the cup in decades. That’s not how marketing works...

For LG: except for the OK at the beginning, the rest of this post does not contain sarcasm.

Marco Scandella arrive à Montréal en échange d'un choix de quatrième ronde. C'est un défenseur gaucher qui est à la dernière année de son contrat.

ml7usvuq3h841.jpg

In all seriousness I'm not even surprised. I'm not sure but about a month ago when LA bought him out I think I might have called it here, I'd have to scroll back through the timeline "a la Star Trek Voyager" to confirm but I definitely thought about it.

Let's see how long he lasts.

Lmao Ilya Kovalchuk s'en vient a MTL.

Il va être utile sur le power play et boucher un trou en attendant que les blessés reviennent au jeu. Si ça marche tant mieux, si ça marche pas il n'aura presque rien coûté et son contrat finit cette année de toute façon.

Effectivement au salaire minimum (de la NHL) il va couter max 350.000US$ vu que la saison est deja a moitie finie. C'est pas si pire, juste le prix d'un bungalow en banlieue.

Well it should free up Weber's shot on the power play. CJ will likely play him at the point with Weber on the PP and finally start playing more 4 forwards + 1 defense configurations. But it's really just a distraction. It doesn't make us better, and Shattenkirk would have been a much better addition over the summer for exactly this role at $1 million.

Sérieux c'est pas si pire. Sa patch un trou d'avoir cousin sur la 1. Tout le monde est blessé...

Pis a 700k on se. Fou pas mal. 2 est en plus

Envoyé de mon CLT-L04 en utilisant Tapatalk

Back