Epstein is dead.

"suicide".

"Ils" ne voulaient pas qu'il se mette à table et à étaler des noms qui auraient pu être très gênants.

Maintenant, on va fermer le dossier et glisser ça sous le tapis.

The judge unsealed the records yesterday, more to come. Even CNN, where 3 anchors flew on the Lolita express had to cover the unsealing. https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/10/us/epstein-court-documents-allegations/index.html

In this case I don't believe it was foul play, I think the fucker knew that once the information saw the light of day, he was a dead man walking, so why not do it on his own terms.

There will come a time they will not be safe walking down the street when the truth comes out because there will be lynch mobs ready to serve justice.

The amount of dirt this guy had on former presidents, politicians and powerful people...

Did he commit suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head twice? lol

Did he hang himself in the cell? How? With what?
I smell bs, it's way too obvious..

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

The amount of dirt this guy had on former presidents, politicians and powerful people...

Did he commit suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head twice? lol
Apparently not only powerful people but famous celebrities as well
I heard capt america's name is on the list as well lol, not sure if it's the same guy tho

Did he hang himself in the cell? How? With what?
I smell bs, it's way too obvious..

Ça arrive plus souvent qu'on pense des pendus en prison.
Ils se servent des draps entres autres.

Les gars attendent que la ronde soit faite et ensuite ils savent qu'ils ont plus d'une heure devant eux pour commettre le geste car ils connaissent très bien les patterns de rondes.

Quel evenement va se passer cette semaine pour s'assurer que cette histoire sera enterrée et oubliée dans le bruit médiatique?

Et la camera de surveillance était défectueuse lol. Ca aurait pas pu etre scripté mieux que ca.

Another mass shooting perhaps?

God I hope not but these people are sick in the head. I might have it all wrong but to me it looks like theywill go to crazy lengths to keep people from reaching the truth.

God I hope not but these people are sick in the head. I might have it all wrong but to me it looks like theywill go to crazy lengths to keep people from reaching the truth.
Who knows, but one thing for sure, they are getting desperate

Just a theory, throwing it out there for fun while we wait for the dust to settle but what if they had all they needed from him and just allowed him to kill himself? No more side show to prosecute him and they could continue other prosecutions as they fan outwards. Bonus: We now have wall to wall coverage back on this scandal, especially after all the focus on the sad headlines of the past week.

i'm glad i'm not a "woke lemming". i think someone called me a "sheeple", which I felt was really fitting.

did you guys hear about the C8 Corvette?

Back