Fermez les frontières, un nouveau virus apparaît: La COVID-19

you still have to wait customs in line... and hand your passport... and he has to check your answers i guess? so basically the same time lol

they got you convinced already lol

Because it's nothing I wouldn't disclose to them anyways... it's not like anyone wanting to bring in a case of handguns will fill out ArriveCan saying that they're bringing a case of handguns in.

Because it's nothing I wouldn't disclose to them anyways... it's not like anyone wanting to bring in a case of handguns will fill out ArriveCan saying that they're bringing a case of handguns in.

i understand how you see it..!

but who said anything about lying or not disclosing... why cant i just give those simple answers to the customs person directly...? why am i threatened with a possible big fine to not comply to it.. but no guarantee either.. it's to the discretion of the person that's letting me in the country.. there's a lot of it that makes no sense..

also why would you disclose your adress or phone number to a cbsa agent? absolutely no reason... stop complying to non sense...

they got you believing now that this is normal...

it never was, never will..

Mine de rien de mon côté la Covid est rentrée dans la maison pour la première fois depuis le début de la pandémie. On a reçu de la visite de Montréal en fin de semaine qui, je soupçonne fortement, nous a amené cette saloperie. Au moins une autre personne déclarée qu'ils ont côtoyé a été infectée.

George enflée, toux sèche et maux de tête sont les effets subis.

Tbh, now that I am currently getting raped by covid, I have the following conclusions:
- no way this virus appeared by itself, too specific in the way it works
- I’m triple vaxxed which I regret to this day, but I had to do it for other reasons
- unvaxxed people I know didn’t get raped half as bad as me
- I am healthy, no medical history, no respiratory problems. If anything I was always cruising through the worst grippe like a boss with no meds, I don’t take Tylenol or any of the mainstream bullshit: my main med has always been water
- I cannot conclude the vaccine doesn’t work but at least in my personal opinion it’s bullshit
- things I am experiencing are: super sinus, feels like they’re inflating a tire in my nostril and really really bad headache and body ache. Barely any fever no throat issues: I can still do ass to mouth and deepthroat.
Will report back

Tbh, now that I am currently getting raped by covid, I have the following conclusions:
- no way this virus appeared by itself, too specific in the way it works
- I’m triple vaxxed which I regret to this day, but I had to do it for other reasons
- unvaxxed people I know didn’t get raped half as bad as me
- I am healthy, no medical history, no respiratory problems. If anything I was always cruising through the worst grippe like a boss with no meds, I don’t take Tylenol or any of the mainstream bullshit: my main med has always been water
- I cannot conclude the vaccine doesn’t work but at least in my personal opinion it’s bullshit
- things I am experiencing are: super sinus, feels like they’re inflating a tire in my nostril and really really bad headache and body ache. Barely any fever no throat issues: I can still do ass to mouth and deepthroat.
Will report back

But of course the "experts" will tell you that you would have died or end up in the ICU if you were unvaxxed...

i understand how you see it..!

but who said anything about lying or not disclosing... why cant i just give those simple answers to the customs person directly...? why am i threatened with a possible big fine to not comply to it.. but no guarantee either.. it's to the discretion of the person that's letting me in the country.. there's a lot of it that makes no sense..

also why would you disclose your adress or phone number to a cbsa agent? absolutely no reason... stop complying to non sense...

they got you believing now that this is normal...

it never was, never will..

My phone number and address aren't in ArriveCan and even if they were I don't see the issue. I've often been asked where I live by the border agents in the past, I just tell them the town and they're happy.

Again, I find it less of a PITA to answer relevant questions ahead of time so there's no waste of time at the border.

I think it's a fair possibility that eventually ArriveCan or a similar system will yield a QRcode for us to simply scan into a computer at the border without any border control agent even being present. The system will analyze your answers to whatever questions they have then, and decide to open or not the gate.

I find that the pretext of the pandemic to begin using this system is shit, I agree with that part. It's a lack of transparency.

But it's also inevitable.

Arrivecan is also the perfect tool to track you within and outside the borders.

Facebook/instagram/snapchat/tinder already do that perfectly. People should more be worried about those entities having that info rather then the government who couldn't care less unless you start committing crimes left and right.

Arrivecan is also the perfect tool to track you within and outside the borders.

ArriveCan doesn't have location permission. At least not on Android. It can access files (to find your vaccination proof) and the camera probably to allow you to scan the vaccination proof in it.

But it does not have access to the phone's location services.

If the permissions change with an update the user will be notified.

ArriveCan doesn't have location permission. At least not on Android. It can access files (to find your vaccination proof) and the camera probably to allow you to scan the vaccination proof in it.

But it does not have access to the phone's location services.

If the permissions change with an update the user will be notified.

Notified or not, if you have no other choice then accept the change or not being able to travel at all, is just like making you swallow the smaller pill first so can swallow the bigger one easier. And to the genius who commented before, google and facebook don't have the power to prosecute you.

Notified or not, if you have no other choice then accept the change or not being able to travel at all, is just like making you swallow the smaller pill first so can swallow the bigger one easier. And to the genius who commented before, google and facebook don't have the power to prosecute you.

Don't get me wrong, as much as I like the convenience of ArriveCan, the fact that there will exist a database with my travel information, dates, and medical, and that this information is managed by our government doesn't reassure me one bit.

There are a few things our government has proven in recent years, one of them is their inaptitude with technology. Just look at the Phenix payroll system fail...

Facebook/instagram/snapchat/tinder already do that perfectly. People should more be worried about those entities having that info rather then the government who couldn't care less unless you start committing crimes left and right.

You’re a real genius…. Yes Facebook and Google can totally block me from leaving my country, test my nose with invasive test for covid, obligate me to quarantine even tho I have multiple negative pcr test..

Same same

Sorry but at this point… you’re a lost case

You’re a real genius…. Yes Facebook and Google can totally block me from leaving my country, test my nose with invasive test for covid, obligate me to quarantine even tho I have multiple negative pcr test..

Same same

Sorry but at this point… you’re a lost case

hummm we were talking about tracking location.... Follow the conversation.

And ArriveCan doesn't block you from leaving the country either....it's used for when you enter. You simply answer the same questions that the agent will ask you anyways.

Welcome to 2022.

....and you tell me i cant follow a conversation... :fail:

you said facebook and co monitors your location etc ... and i agreed that they do, by saying that even tho they do...

they dont have access to do me all the shit i listed! but the stupid canadian government can....

hence why i dont want them to have my adress or phone number lol.

to LG : you say you filled arrive can but didnt provide adress and phone number? hows that possible? isnt it obligatory when creating the account?

LA SITUATION AU QUÉBEC EN DATE DU 6 JUILLET 2022

- 1 098 011 personnes infectées (+1839*)

- 15 630 décès (+13)

- 1497 personnes hospitalisées (+56)

- 40 personnes aux soins intensifs (+1)

On approche des 1 500 hospitalisations

Conférence de presse de Legault vendredi

6c1e3412e9405e56feecffad2d0f383f.jpg

Back