Fermez les frontières, un nouveau virus apparaît: La COVID-19

Lol wtf is this shit... threats on MR? Haha this is down the rabbithole.

Its all good, used to it by now, hes done worst like suggesting shooting people which is apparently acceptable here, so this is nothing. He's been threatening members for some time now when the argument does not go his way, impossible to have a civil conversation even if I wanted to.

Its all good, used to it by now, hes done worst like suggesting shooting people which is apparently acceptable here, so this is nothing. He's been threatening members for some time now when the argument does not go his way, impossible to have a civil conversation even if I wanted to.
What civil convo? You pretty much called me a liar in not so many words. Given the fact it's the same 20-30 people that post here I really don't care all that much about you or most around here anymore.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Costco does have food sample stands. Costco does have people going around telling people to follow rules

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Costco does have food sample stands. Costco does have people going around telling people to follow rules

And which costco would that be? You obviously have to remove your mask to eat right, if everyone starts removing their masks for food samples might as well not wear them at all, doesn't make any sense to me as you are REQUIRED to wear a mask at all times, unless there is something I do not know. I realize ''Costco food samples stands'' do not require this much talking and arguing, but explain how you had your samples - I have not seen a single soul taste anything in west-island / Laval / Vaudreuil in months.

3 days ago, at Costco Vaudreuil the only ''food stand'' there was is a spaghetti sauce DISPLAY, if that is what you're referencing as it looks exactly like the sample stands pre covid. You are not allowed to eat, it is just for display.

And which costco would that be? You obviously have to remove your mask to eat right, if everyone starts removing their masks for food samples might as well not wear them at all, doesn't make any sense to me as you are REQUIRED to wear a mask at all times, unless there is something I do not know. I realize ''Costco food samples stands'' do not require this much talking and arguing, but explain how you had your samples - I have not seen a single soul taste anything in west-island / Laval / Vaudreuil in months.

3 days ago, at Costco Vaudreuil the only ''food stand'' there was is a spaghetti sauce DISPLAY, if that is what you're referencing as it looks exactly like the sample stands pre covid. You are not allowed to eat, it is just for display.

I went to the one in candiac and brossard. Both had food sample kiosks and i did see samples displayed on the kiosk for people to take. I didn't take any sample myself. And i didnt see anyone taking it at that moment either.

If you want to know more info then call costco yourself, i don't know what else to say to you.
And you don't necessarily have to take the mask off, you can just slip it in the mouth below the mask i guess?

To tell you the truth, i myself was surprised to see food sample kiosks.

Il Ya des quétaine partout, la dernière fois que j'ai vu quelqu'un laver son driveway à la hose c'était a Brossard donc pense pas 2 minutes que tu vies dans un quartier haut de gamme.

Sent from my SM-T870 using Tapatalk

Il Ya des quétaine partout, la dernière fois que j'ai vu quelqu'un laver son driveway à la hose c'était a Brossard donc pense pas 2 minutes que tu vies dans un quartier haut de gamme.

Sent from my SM-T870 using Tapatalk

T'inquiètes, il y en a qui lavent aussi leurs driveways à la hose à Butchtown! Je sais ce quoi je parle, je viens de là! lol

Alors, penses pas que t'es mieux parce que t'habites Boucherville.

Hello.
8cd080ab182f347dbc18582c15bb0b4d.jpg

- 133 206 personnes infectées (+1164)

- 6842 décès (+13)

- 634 personnes hospitalisées (-8)

- 98 personnes aux soins intensifs (-5)

- 10 997 cas actifs (-131)

- Les prélèvements réalisés le 21 novembre s’élèvent à 20 017, pour un total de 3 706 400.

Back