Fermez les frontières, un nouveau virus apparaît: La COVID-19

I don't know what you do in life every day but I guess you get spit on your face quite often by strangers huh

Unless someone scream at you literally inches away from your face how often do you get someone's saliva particle in your mouth or in your nose or in your face? And then factor in the odd that this person actually carries virus? And then lets say you yourself is wearing mask to protect YOURSELF. What are the actual odds you catch virus this way?

My point is, if you are so paranoid then wear the mask. No problem, protect yourself. Wear entire hazmat suit for all I care. But why make it mandatory when the chance of getting virus like that is stupid slim? Because "better than nothing"? Then It should be at your own discretion, especially when numbers of covid patient and death are disappointingly low for a "pandemic".

While I do agree that it's not smart to go to parties and grind on each other, the most toxic people in this whole covid story is the typical virtue signaling docile and stupid fearmongering people.

Be mindful, do exercise, take lots of vitamin D to help boost your immune system, go out and get healthy dose of sunlight.
You've been fine so far like everybody else, and you will continue to be fine. My 2c

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

to counter your "screaming from inches away", you know in the winter, when you breath out normally, how far you can see your breath? Those are all humid particles.

Tante ginette
d60edc100bc6b5406b8bf9d95357c90f.jpg
96331c69e3749bb01f5e89a45d82e397.jpg

Отправлено с моего CLT-L04 через Tapatalk

I don't know what you do in life every day but I guess you get spit on your face quite often by strangers huh

Unless someone scream at you literally inches away from your face how often do you get someone's saliva particle in your mouth or in your nose or in your face? And then factor in the odd that this person actually carries virus? And then lets say you yourself is wearing mask to protect YOURSELF. What are the actual odds you catch virus this way?

My point is, if you are so paranoid then wear the mask. No problem, protect yourself. Wear entire hazmat suit for all I care. But why make it mandatory when the chance of getting virus like that is stupid slim? Because "better than nothing"? Then It should be at your own discretion, especially when numbers of covid patient and death are disappointingly low for a "pandemic".

While I do agree that it's not smart to go to parties and grind on each other, the most toxic people in this whole covid story is the typical virtue signaling docile and stupid fearmongering people.

Be mindful, do exercise, take lots of vitamin D to help boost your immune system, go out and get healthy dose of sunlight.
You've been fine so far like everybody else, and you will continue to be fine. My 2c

The partcules of spitting youre talking about, you cannot see it, its soo small that it flys and can go meters away.The mask is to protect the others and not your self.

Why its so complicated to put a mask for 30 min while you do your groceries?

Why the sudden urge to implement this now with a haphazard plan and enforcement?

How about listing the bars where positive patrons have been to. Our contact tracing is terrible.

Putain le monde sont pas vite...

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/if-you-are-sick/quarantine.html
"For all of the following scenarios, even if you test negative for COVID-19 or feel healthy, you should stay home (quarantine) since symptoms may appear 2 to 14 days after exposure to the virus."

If I have COVID-19, how long will it take until I feel better?
"Those with a mild case of COVID-19 appear to recover within one to two weeks. For severe cases, recovery may take six weeks or more"

Si t'es malchanceux, tu va etre un porteur du covid-19... Tu va te sentir malade pendant 6 semaines + 14 jours a etre asymptomatic, donc un totale de 8 semaine ou 50 jours ou genre quasi 2 mois.

Imagine une bestiole qui te mange paisiblement pendant 2 mois, a cause d'une personne qui a un nom facile a lire qui te la donner a cause qui porte pas de masque.

Why the sudden urge to implement this now with a haphazard plan and enforcement?

How about listing the bars where positive patrons have been to. Our contact tracing is terrible.

Parce que les gens sont positifs assymptômatiques ou présymptômatique sans le savoir. Ils fréquentent les bars et contaminent les autres etc.

Pour ce qui est du contact tracing, la santé publique l'a dit, depuis 1 mois, les contacts humains ont quintuplé entre les gens. Ça pleure à cause qu’on demande au gens de mette un masque 30 min / jour, imagine avec une application de contact tracing lol Si les gens ne respectent pas les mesures de distanciations et les mesures sanitaires de base, il n'y a pas 1001 moyens d'agir malheureusement

À ceux qui se pose la question pourquoi le gouvernement oblige MAINTENANT le port du masque , avez vous pensé que ça pouvait être pour préparer pour l'automne quand la grippe, les éternuments et les morvages de nez vont revenir ?

Meanwhile in St-Jerome

Un bar de Saint-Jérôme fermé pour non-respect des consignes sanitaires

Baisers langoureux d’une femme à plusieurs clients d’affilée, danses lascives et aucun contrôle*: le risque de propagation de la COVID-19 dans un bar de Saint-Jérôme était si élevé que la justice a décidé, lundi, d’en ordonner la fermeture d’urgence.

Le bistro lounge Le Mondo a accueilli des manifestants anti-masques le 7*juillet dernier, mais c’est plutôt le non-respect des consignes sanitaires du gouvernement du Québec qui lui coûtera son permis d’alcool, au moins de façon temporaire.

Beaucoup de gens de mon entourage me demandent pourquoi je suis si attentivement les règles de confinement / masque. Moi, étant libertarien de nature. Pourquoi je suis les directives du gouvernement?

Gouvernement ou pas, les règles d'hygiene sont du gros bons sens et je veux que le virus "parte" le plus rapidement possible. Pourquoi?

2 raisons:
- Mon plus vieux est asthmatique. S'il attrapait le virus, ça serait compliqué. Dangereux? non. probablement pas. Mais compliqué oui. Ça prendrait des sessions d'inhalothérapie, probablement du cortisol, etc.
- Ma femme qui est nutritionniste pédiatrique se fait shipper d'un bord et de l'autre à faire des esti de job d'infirmiere de marde. Si elle refuse, elle perd automatiquement son emploi et ne peut plus pratiquer dans le domaine publique. (Le domaine privé y'a pas une cenne à faire avec ça en nutrition). Là elle s'en va faire des tests de covid. Elle va rentrer des q-tip dans le nez des gens. Elle. Nutritionniste en pédiatrie. Je veux qu'elle retrouve son emploi normal le plus rapidement possible.

Entk les boomers et suiveux de Trump sont vraiment mad pour le masque, c’est fou ce que je lis sur Twitter. Tse avec tout ce qui est déjà interdit dans la société depuis des années, le masque est loin d’être ce qui me fait le plus chier, je comprend pas l’élan de colère là-dessus.

to counter your "screaming from inches away", you know in the winter, when you breath out normally, how far you can see your breath? Those are all humid particles.
If we are talking about actual moisture in the air then mask does nothing unless n95. Your winter breath might be slightly less in density but it will still travel as far.
For how long do you see your winter breath in the air? Your 2m means nothing also then when people walk around, cross path one another, mask or not.
Do those particle can touch down on your face? Isn't that a problem as well then? Do I have to wear gloves as well? Do maskwearers cleanse their mask before touching it? Where doe this "safety measure" stop?

I am not against wearing mask, I myself do have a mask. My problem is being forced to wear one when the effectiveness of it is very very slim. Let alone getting fined for it.

Les gens qui testent positifs c'est des "nobody" qui mettent pas de masque ou des gens réseau de la santé ou qui ont jamais mis le masque?

Je suis curieux de savoir si les gens qui respectent la distanciation et qui mettent le masque sont positifs (autre que ceux proche de qqn qui a le Covid ou qui travaille en sante)

The partcules of spitting youre talking about, you cannot see it, its soo small that it flys and can go meters away.The mask is to protect the others and not your self.

Why its so complicated to put a mask for 30 min while you do your groceries?

Buddy, stop with mask is to protect others. That intention is only true if you know you are sick as dog. Otherwise you just want to wear it in hopes to block anything coming in your respiratory system. Lay off virtue signaling and get real.

Your little $15 home made mask does not stop particles and can go meters away mask or not.

Wearing mask is not complicated, true. But you are not understanding my point. My problem is being forced and possibly being subject to fine if not complied.

Buddy, stop with mask is to protect others. That intention is only true if you know you are sick as dog. Otherwise you just want to wear it in hopes to block anything coming in your respiratory system. Lay off virtue signaling and get real.

Your little $15 home made mask does not stop particles and can go meters away mask or not.

Wearing mask is not complicated, true. But you are not understanding my point. My problem is being forced and possibly being subject to fine if not complied.

you could be sick without knowing it (asymptomatic)

yes it does

no one is forcing you. If you want to go shopping or go out to restaurants, you need to follow the business's rules. simple. stay home and you won't have to wear a mask

^^

Back