Fermez les frontières, un nouveau virus apparaît: La COVID-19

Notre courbe commence à s'aplatir

9uWOK5eW_o.png

Ne reste plus qu'à attendre qu'elle commence à descendre

Belle comme ca ?

VIRUS MONSTRE .jpg

Guys j'ai le goût d'être en amour, pas de pogner l'herpes.

Tinder c'est de la vraie calice de marde. CHAQUE esti de fille que j'ai rencontré là dessus était 2 fois moins belle en vrai. Fuck that shit, je m'ennuie du Picnik Électronique, du BeachClub pis des festivals comme Ile Soniq et compagnie... Là bas au moins sont cute pour vrai pis tu perd pas des semaines à Texter avec pour être fuckin déçu au bout du compte.

Fait que le coronavirus est raciste, sexiste (70% des morts sont des hommes*) et agistes.

* Check ben les feministes demander des "reparations" pour les femmes pareil
c'est clair que le virus est sexiste. il aime les hommes plus que les femmes. les femmes sont encore des victimes.
on se souviendra de l'actrice noire qui a dénoncé le fait que Weinstein aura abusé seulement des actrices blanches, et qu'il est clairement raciste.

No way the border w/ the U.S. is staying closed for a year. Some communities are too "tightly integrated" to support that (people living / working on opposite sides).

The U.S will want their border open sooner than later and it will need to be a "two way street" or we're going to get threatened / fucked with some more.

Trump will want "business as usual" before November for sure; borders being shut would be too much of a contentious issue / disconnect between messaging and reality.

It uses live cellphone tracking.

Everyone tripping that the government is tracking them doesn't seem to realise they just haven't turned off google tracking history.

It's not even just google. That's just the tip of the iceberg. There are so many ad/analytics platform piggybacking into apps. Why do you think your cool "weather app" is free? Because it tracks everywhere you go "to provide local weather"

Heck, at least google has some level of transparency. The other guys don't. They're going to keep a low profile and stay quiet.

https://www.theverge.com/2019/12/19...cking-legal-technology-privacy-new-york-times

https://mobile.twitter.com/chrisbergPOVNOW/status/1247680994821509121

What's next; Guy drives into a wall at 100 mph, cause of death, Covid?

I really want to have a stat, death toll of otherwise healthy (including weight) people under the age of 70. I feel as though if they reported it correctly, you could count the deaths around the world on your fingers and toes.
Also

This guy is not the first guy to back this up but Hydroxychloroquine does seem to be effective, taken with zinc

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

No way the border w/ the U.S. is staying closed for a year. Some communities are too "tightly integrated" to support that (people living / working on opposite sides).

The U.S will want their border open sooner than later and it will need to be a "two way street" or we're going to get threatened / fucked with some more.

Trump will want "business as usual" before November for sure; borders being shut would be too much of a contentious issue / disconnect between messaging and reality.

It's not even just google. That's just the tip of the iceberg. There are so many ad/analytics platform piggybacking into apps. Why do you think your cool "weather app" is free? Because it tracks everywhere you go "to provide local weather"

Heck, at least google has some level of transparency. The other guys don't. They're going to keep a low profile and stay quiet.

https://www.theverge.com/2019/12/19...cking-legal-technology-privacy-new-york-times

USA will release vaccine in August or September just in time for the election.

Android you choose to give location only when app is open.

I provide maps continuous location so I help give trafic data

forget the vaccine for this year.

but trump want the country open before the end of the month.

Remember the rules of aquisition.
There is no honor in poverty.
Dignity and an empty sack is worth the sack.

buttttt You can't make a deal if you're dead.

for my part. Stay neutral in conflict so that you can sell supplies to both sides.

Please elaborate wise Sir.

It has to do with resources being use to treat covid people. Here its not so much and issue but Italy and Spain etc it was/is. USA as well. Here its not so bad, hospitals are running two teams. Covid19 team that deals with only that and the rest of the load is team two. This way you can still maintain a healthcare system

Android you choose to give location only when app is open.

I provide maps continuous location so I help give trafic data

There are a lot of people that aren't savvy enough to figure this out, and lots of backhanded ways apps will go around that (even with users implied consent)
IE weather apps / widgets, fitness apps, localized suggestions for stores / restaurants / coupons etc.

https://guardianapp.com/research/ios-app-location-report-sep2018/

There was a time where 70% of apps were reporting location data to the ad/ tracking networks. I think it's been tightened up a bit since, but still prevalent.

I believe that part of that permission you've granted to google location services also does 24/7 bluetooth / wifi scanning. This lets physical beacons track your physical location.

It has to do with resources being use to treat covid people. Here its not so much and issue but Italy and Spain etc it was/is. USA as well. Here its not so bad, hospitals are running two teams. Covid19 team that deals with only that and the rest of the load is team two. This way you can still maintain a healthcare system

I dunno if you check 250's post but its about a conspiracy of government inflating COVID death for the purpose of... :dunno:

I don't think he needs a "back-up" from you but hey, be his guess.

Back