Fermez les frontières, un nouveau virus apparaît: La COVID-19

^I have to admit I was curious what you could have bitched about in regards to my post, so I did click on "view the message", but just in case, you're losing your time it's been a while since I've put you on ignore list so I would say unless I'm really bored out of my mind, there's a good chance I'll never see/read your msgs. fyi

- puts someone on ignore
- reads messages anyways saying he wont read messages

Weak mind spotted.

^ To me that looks like
----
Ce message est caché parce que CuddlyJen se trouve dans votre liste d'ignorés.
Voir le message
Retirer l'utilisateur de la liste d'ignorés
----

which for me translates to:
---
bitch ignore activated
---

^ To me that looks like
----
Voir le message
----

which for me translates to:
---
bitch ignore activated
---

lol well I'm living rent-free in that head.

^ To me that looks like
----
Voir le message
----

Jamais je mettrai CuddleJen dans ma liste d'ignorés (en fait, j'ai aucune personne dans cette liste). Elle met de l'action et crée du trafique (bon, j'admets lorsqu'elle parle de chose qu'elle connait pas, comme le hockey, ça peut être gossant).

Mettre des users dans une liste d'ignorés, c'est tellement enfantin et immature. Pas mieux que les SJW avec leur echo-chamber.

^Actually it doesn't look that bad, I mean you've got a couple of groups that do seem to be a part from each other, obviously the people in the groups are close to each other as most of them probably came/live together anyway... it's obviously far from being ideal, but you do see people make an effor
Trust me it was bad, we were avoiding some areas because wayyyy too many people.
All these kids that would normally be in a bars and clubs basically just hung out there. Music on, dancing in the street, the bar in the middle of the pond was open and full, etc etc

There were even crowd of bikers doing little "races" and burn outs in the parking lot near the clock tower lol

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Trust me it was bad, we were avoiding some areas because wayyyy too many people.
All these kids that would normally be in a bars and clubs basically just hung out there. Music on, dancing in the street, the bar in the middle of the pond was open and full, etc etc

There were even crowd of bikers doing little "races" and burn outs in the parking lot near the clock tower lol

hahah ok I wasn't there, so I tried to see the "positive" in the photo lol, ok... not sure what to say, it sucks, but than again I'm not super young anymore so hard for me to judge how I would of reacted when I was going out pretty much all days of the week and that was my life, my distraction, everything at that time... so hard to judge from my shoes....

actually was curious, how are some of you that were going out often and partying are handling this?

Sois qu'il va revenir ou que le deep state va le kidnapper sur les ordres de George Soros et l'envoyer dans un blacksite pour être interroger par des extra-terrestres.

Grim est mort depuis 2001 , ç'est son sosie qui postait ici.

^I have to admit I was curious what you could have bitched about in regards to my post, so I did click on "view the message", but just in case, you're losing your time it's been a while since I've put you on ignore list so I would say unless I'm really bored out of my mind, there's a good chance I'll never see/read your msgs. fyi
Nothing but a dog constantly yapping for reaction. who cares lol

Not sure what trousers are.... seem to remember something that looked like that before I started working from home and ordering everything online, I mean I'm not naked, I have my boxer shorts, they are shorts right? as I do go out with them, I'm not sure I remember that thing I'm supposed to put over them... oh well guess the police will tell me lol

hahah ok I wasn't there, so I tried to see the "positive" in the photo lol, ok... not sure what to say, it sucks, but than again I'm not super young anymore so hard for me to judge how I would of reacted when I was going out pretty much all days of the week and that was my life, my distraction, everything at that time... so hard to judge from my shoes....

actually was curious, how are some of you that were going out often and partying are handling this?

I'm not that young either but it looks like they are hanging out at the old port

I'm just reporting what I see, but apparently it's offensive lol

I'm not that young either but it looks like they are hanging out at the old port

I'm just reporting what I see, but apparently it's offensive lol

not sure if you are referring to me but in no way took offense because you posted the photo, was actually trying to be positive about it lol

5666 décès (+3)
58 414 personnes infectées (+171)
206 personnes hospitalisées (-14)
12 personnes aux soins intensifs (stable)

Back