Fermez les frontières, un nouveau virus apparaît: La COVID-19

Le pire là-dedans, au début de la crise, il y avait des "memes" sur ces niaseries-là et c'est maintenant devenu des recommendations du gouvernement lol. Idiocracy in real life.

Quand tu dis que notre monde a l'air plus con qu'un episode de south park...

No,no,no. DO NOT introduce logic and important statistics into the discussion. It doesn't matter that the death count has practically flatlined to zero over the past month, it's all about those cases. They are going up and we need to start panicking and giving up more of our rights. [/sarcasm]
Haven't you heard from MR expert? It's all about hospitalization!! Wear your mask!!

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

India dam
08fe896f5512a60efc6b69864da5ea75.jpg

Отправлено с моего CLT-L04 через Tapatalk

L'Inde en mode ''hold my beer'' !!
Autant les chiffres de la Chine, ou de la Russie sont louche, l'Inde c'est seulement à cause de leur pauvreté ultime qu'ils sont incapable de fournir un bilan crédible, malgré des efforts incontestable! Ca doit clairement être 4x pire que ça leur bilan!

Btw, le Canada bientot sorti du top 25. Y va etre temps qu'on impose le masque à la maison et dans les rues.
Aussi L'Italie bientôt sorti du top 20!!! Eux qui ont dominé largement le classement au mois de mars.

Envoyé de mon SM-G973W en utilisant Tapatalk

Même avant le Covid ça jamais existé des hosto vide au Québec !
I'm a big proponent of some sorta user fee. But on the other hand you need to increase access to family doctors/ clinics and give pharmacies more powers. There are lots of issues that people run to the hospital for that can be treated at a clinic or over the counter. Canada and her provinces wish to increase population but the health system has been at capacity for 20+ years. My wife and I just get what we can done on private insurance then pay the difference out of pocket.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

The coming 2-3 weeks will be critical. Lock up the old and sick. Let's see if hospitalization rate goes up

That’s what they should have a done since the beginning instead of confining everyone for 3 months.

I'm a big proponent of some sorta user fee. But on the other hand you need to increase access to family doctors/ clinics and give pharmacies more powers. There are lots of issues that people run to the hospital for that can be treated at a clinic or over the counter. Canada and her provinces wish to increase population but the health system has been at capacity for 20+ years. My wife and I just get what we can done on private insurance then pay the difference out of pocket.

+1

Besides for surgeries, everything is done in the private clinics.

Back