Fermez les frontières, un nouveau virus apparaît: La COVID-19

Clairement. Je peux pas comprendre que c'est la "société" qui décide comment j'ai le droit de mourrir et comment je ne dois pas mourrir.

Sourtout pour nos amis en CHSLD.

Envoyé de mon SM-G973W en utilisant Tapatalk

0zdkcfyj92v41.jpg

"Facts First: Trump was not being "sarcastic" on Thursday when he raised the possibility of injecting disinfectant. There was simply no indication that he was being anything less than serious. He was also wrong Friday when he denied he had asked the medical experts to "check" the idea of disinfectant injections; he was looking at them at the time. And he did not mention hands during his Thursday remarks.

Here's what Trump said Thursday while looking in the direction of coronavirus response coordinator Dr. Deborah Birx and Department of Homeland Security science official Bill Bryan: "And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you're going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds -- it sounds interesting to me." "

"Facts First: Trump was not being "sarcastic" on Thursday when he raised the possibility of injecting disinfectant. There was simply no indication that he was being anything less than serious. He was also wrong Friday when he denied he had asked the medical experts to "check" the idea of disinfectant injections; he was looking at them at the time. And he did not mention hands during his Thursday remarks.

Here's what Trump said Thursday while looking in the direction of coronavirus response coordinator Dr. Deborah Birx and Department of Homeland Security science official Bill Bryan: "And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you're going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds -- it sounds interesting to me." "

Trying to see how this translates to "drink clorox"

This whole stroke thing is interesting. A cousin of my wife's friend lives in Florida, and collapsed while out for a run. 32 years old, avid runner with no prior issues, massive stroke.

Bon signe, si ça se stabilise un peu en CHSLD. Si ça peut leur permettre de s’hydrater, manger et se laver, ça doit aider pour passer au travers.

Restons positifs

https://www.journaldequebec.com/202...un-lien-inquietant-et-de-plus-en-plus-clair-1

Le physicien J. Mocco, qui travaille au Mount Sinai Beth Israel Hospital, à Manhattan, a expliqué au Washington Post que le nombre de patients avec de larges blocages au cerveau a doublé pendant les trois semaines qu’a duré le pic de la pandémie à New York. Plus de la moitié des cas étaient atteints de la COVID-19 et avaient environ 15 ans de moins que ceux ayant souffert d’un AVC, mais qui n’étaient pas atteints du virus.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

This whole stroke thing is interesting. A cousin of my wife's friend lives in Florida, and collapsed while out for a run. 32 years old, avid runner with no prior issues, massive stroke.

Plusieurs «*jeune adulte*» ont eu des stroke du au coronavirus...c’est à prendre au sérieux.

Or whats actually happening like most cancers is its found by mistake or people just have undiagnosed health issues. Stroke and Heart problems is the common cause of death in marathons. I wish people would stop blaming everything on Covid19

Back