Fermez les frontières, un nouveau virus apparaît: La COVID-19

Update important:
La situation mondiale devrait revenir à la normale ils ont décidé de fermer les portes.

Edit:qui l'eut crue que c'était dans l'est de Mtl

IMG_20200318_184236.jpg

https://www.reddit.com/r/montreal/comments/fli42o/i_am_a_nurse_working_at_one_of_the_locations_in/

I am a nurse working at one of the locations in Montreal where we do screening for COVID19

I find it alarming that we are screening individuals who were at parties and/or large social gatherings on the past few days and are now presenting with symptoms consistent with COVID 19. I feel like I shouldn't have to stress that parties are not a good idea right now. THIS ISNT A DRILL PEOPLE. STAY THE FUCK HOME!

If reports like this are true and they do test positive, it's because of idiots like this that we're all going to get confined indoors.

Il y aurait un cas à Bordeaux.... du moins, des symptômes.

Sûrement un employé qui est revenu de voyage et ne s’est pas crisser en quarantaine

Last edited:
I'd name and shame everyone one of them.

We had a meeting today about it. I asked no one use the locker room, and to eat by yourself at your toolbox.

We have several people in their 60's, and some with pre existing conditions.

The general consensus of the 20-28 year olds was basically "whatever". Even one of the supervisors of 2 people at home with a fever and cough thought I was overreacting and told everyone to ignore me (shop manager).

The owner is scared as fuck to close as we are only 40 employees with massive overhead. He has his whole life savings rolled into the business so it's clouding his judgement.

It’s not exponential: An economist’s view of the epidemiological curve:
https://voxeu.org/article/it-s-not-exponential-economist-s-view-epidemiological-curve?fbclid=IwAR03eSLhf9O3DZN4np4n_B9CdMwFGmhRwhqPhwvRMjZSu92McG0ru9cFqhc

Article intéressant à lire pour ceux qui s'intéressent aux statistiques de propagation. J'ai hâte de voir son texte sur les conséquences économiques.

Avec disons un r0 de 3, si c’était 100% exponentiel sa aurait touché plus que toute la planète rendu au 21e niveau de transmission :bigup:

1er niveau = 1 personne contamine à elle seule 3 personnes = 3exp1 = 3
2e niveau = 3 personnes contaminent chacune 3 personnes = 3exp2 = 9
3e niveau = 9 personnes contaminent chacune 3 personnes = 3exp3 = 27
4e niveau = 27 personnes contaminent chacune 3 personnes = 3exp4 = 81
21e niveau = 3 486 784 401 personnes contaminent chacune 3 personnes = 3exp21 = 10 460 353 203

We had a meeting today about it. I asked no one use the locker room, and to eat by yourself at your toolbox.

We have several people in their 60's, and some with pre existing conditions.

The general consensus of the 20-28 year olds was basically "whatever". Even one of the supervisors of 2 people at home with a fever and cough thought I was overreacting and told everyone to ignore me (shop manager).

The owner is scared as fuck to close as we are only 40 employees with massive overhead. He has his whole life savings rolled into the business so it's clouding his judgement.
That and I'm sure he doesn't want to put 40 people out of work.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

12 mois pour un vaccin c'est long pour la situation dans laquelle on se trouve. La Chine devrait skip les tests sur les animaux et tester directement sur des humains (comme par exemple des pédophiles) pour en produire un plus rapidement.

12 mois pour un vaccin c'est long pour la situation dans laquelle on se trouve. La Chine devrait skip les tests sur les animaux et tester directement sur des humains (comme par exemple des pédophiles) pour en produire un plus rapidement.
They likely are and should

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Back