Fermez les frontières, un nouveau virus apparaît: La COVID-19

Aux usa comme ailleurs plus les gens sont éduqués plus ils suivent les consignes . Je connais plein d'américains qui ''shelter'' en masse scrupuleusement. Ignorance is bliss...and can be fatal.

Ignorant of what? The medical community knows f*ck d*ck about covid-19. Transmission vectors? Is it airborne and transmitted via respiratory droplets or is it contaminated hands --> touching face --> mucus membranes? Or is it both? What's the contagion factor of either vector? No one has a clue. But keep wearing a mask when you're alone in your car and wash your hands at 5 minute intervals because "science".

Testing? The first crude test which involved shoving a foot long swap into your nose and to the back of your throat is still the go to solution? We have no hematological or saliva based detection method with a modicum of accuracy? Nah, lets continue to use a method that has a multiple day turn around, and use enzyme kits for the tests that have no standardizing or over watch to ensure their potency... thus all the false positive and false negatives, because the testing enzymes and kits are a steaming pile of inconsistent poo.

Treatment? HCQ + zinc? Viatmin C + vitamin D? Remdisavir? Ventilators using the same pressure settings as other forms of ARS? Yea those aren't killing people in record numbers. But don't give that a second thought. Get everyone and their mother making ventilators because we have a huge shortages and OMG phase 2 is coming. So keep hooking people up to ventilators with the wrong pressure settings, completely paralyze them with drugs, and watch them fade to black. What's that CAE .... your 30,000 ventilators are ready to ship? Nice! Ship and stock them in the corner of some warehouse in Ottawa. Tax dollars well spent.

So if I get covid-19 and recover from it and have antibodies, that means I can't get it again right? No idea. What if I get it, recover from it and I don't test positive for antibodies, what does that mean? No idea. At what point and for how long can I shed virus and infect someone else if I test positive from covid-19? No idea. What are the effects of hot and cold environments versus the virus? No idea. How long does the virus remain active on surfaces? No idea. And it goes on and on and on.......

Is the virus mutating? How many strains are there? How many different strains are there in just Quebec? Again, zero answers.

There's one consistency though. Sitting inside and sharing the air with the same people for prolonged periods IS NOT the solution. Cruise ships, check. Nursing homes, check. Manufacturing plants, check. What's that, the stupid hot southern States in the US are experiencing a surge in cases? Maybe don't sit inside all day and sit on the couch and watch Netflix hiding from the world..... oh wait, weren't we all just told to do that for 3 months?

This was the redpill moment for me about how this entire thing was beyond farcical:

7Bk1Glg.jpg

It was 1500 health experts a week later co-signing this bullshit. "Science", of all things, has now been politicized.

Ignorant of what? The medical community knows f*ck d*ck about covid-19. Transmission vectors? Is it airborne and transmitted via respiratory droplets or is it contaminated hands --> touching face --> mucus membranes? Or is it both? What's the contagion factor of either vector? No one has a clue. But keep wearing a mask when you're alone in your car and wash your hands at 5 minute intervals because "science".

Testing? The first crude test which involved shoving a foot long swap into your nose and to the back of your throat is still the go to solution? We have no hematological or saliva based detection method with a modicum of accuracy? Nah, lets continue to use a method that has a multiple day turn around, and use enzyme kits for the tests that have no standardizing or over watch to ensure their potency... thus all the false positive and false negatives, because the testing enzymes and kits are a steaming pile of inconsistent poo.

Treatment? HCQ + zinc? Viatmin C + vitamin D? Remdisavir? Ventilators using the same pressure settings as other forms of ARS? Yea those aren't killing people in record numbers. But don't give that a second thought. Get everyone and their mother making ventilators because we have a huge shortages and OMG phase 2 is coming. So keep hooking people up to ventilators with the wrong pressure settings, completely paralyze them with drugs, and watch them fade to black. What's that CAE .... your 30,000 ventilators are ready to ship? Nice! Ship and stock them in the corner of some warehouse in Ottawa. Tax dollars well spent.

So if I get covid-19 and recover from it and have antibodies, that means I can't get it again right? No idea. What if I get it, recover from it and I don't test positive for antibodies, what does that mean? No idea. At what point and for how long can I shed virus and infect someone else if I test positive from covid-19? No idea. What are the effects of hot and cold environments versus the virus? No idea. How long does the virus remain active on surfaces? No idea. And it goes on and on and on.......

Is the virus mutating? How many strains are there? How many different strains are there in just Quebec? Again, zero answers.

There's one consistency though. Sitting inside and sharing the air with the same people for prolonged periods IS NOT the solution. Cruise ships, check. Nursing homes, check. Manufacturing plants, check. What's that, the stupid hot southern States in the US are experiencing a surge in cases? Maybe don't sit inside all day and sit on the couch and watch Netflix hiding from the world..... oh wait, weren't we all just told to do that for 3 months?

You forgot to mention that only about 550.000 people out of almost 8 million in Quebec have been tested, about 50.000 were found positive and the remainder were negative but WAIT there's more, some people were tested more than once, some workers in hospitals, CHSLD, etc were tested weekly so the actual total people tested is much lower than this.

No deaths is a good thing (today) + only 70 new cases? Sure, how many people have it, know that they have it, don't get tested because face it: if you know you have COVID and are experiencing mild symptoms why the fuck would you get tested? Just stay home, work from home if you can, and don't go out in public. How about all the cases that are positive but have shown no symptoms? Why are people that have no symptoms being tested (outside of hospital/CHSLD, etc. workers) and how can we be sure that the positive tests aren't false positives?

The test BTW is only a swab that is taken from your sinuses/back of the throat and looks for the virus there. Like yeah... that's such a BRILLIANT way of detecting if you're actually infected, let's not check for the presence of the virus in the actual expectorates, fluids or others: Let's just swab the sinus/back of the throat that'll do.

See this is why I cannot support the World Health Organization. It's a fake organization with people who are there, paid astronomical salaries to basically justify the salary they are earning. Does that bring any other organization to mind?

image.jpg

Yeah me too...

If I ever need to get the test I'll make sure to get my prostate checked in the same time, at least I'll get raped only once.....

Y'a rien la le test. Ca fait 2 fois jle fait pi jvais le refaire la semaine prochaine.

Le monde est fif en sacrament.

Autre preuve que les médias font du sensationnalisme avec le Covid et entretiennent un climat de peur afin de générer des clics et des vus
1.jpg
2.jpg

#falsepositive because the testing method is unreliable.

As-tu des preuves?

Parce que le joueur est une star internationnal avec sa propre équipe de médecins qui le suivent partout à travers la planète entre ses tournois. Le joueur est asymptomatique et non faux positif

As-tu des preuves?

Parce que le joueur est une star internationnal avec sa propre équipe de médecins qui le suivent partout à travers la planète entre ses tournois. Le joueur est asymptomatique et non faux positif

How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?

Techniquement les joueurs sont isolés, ils ont aucun contact avec les autres car c'est dans les normes, distanciation sociale, desinfect toutte 200x par jour, pis il la pogne pareil.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/north/covid-19-false-positives-1.5555322

They say less than one percent - ironic.

Back