Page 1 sur 2 12 DernièreDernière
Affichage des résultats 1 à 20 sur 31

Discussion: A plane passenger filmed a man repeatedly pushing her reclined seat with his fist.

Legacy Member

Status
    Car:
    No vehicle n00b dub
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

A plane passenger filmed a man repeatedly pushing her reclined seat with his fist.

A plane passenger filmed a man repeatedly pushing her reclined seat with his fist. Who's wrong here?

https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/w...rnd/index.html

This should be a good discussion because I think it happened to all of us at one point.
    I also like the little slide in the middle of the article showing 'annoying passengers'.

I don't particularly like it but I get that some people want to rest, if it's done in a respectful manner (asking first, doing it slowly) it's fine. If they drop it and causing my food to fly all over the place, Houston we will have a problem.
    I hate montreal roads!
    -----------

Legacy Member

Status
    Car:
    Toyota Tacoma+XC90
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Aside from the meal time, there is no f"cling way you will stop me from reclining.

Forum God

Status
    Car:
    Toyota MR2 Turbo
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Citation Envoyé par MrSpace Voir le message
    Aside from the meal time, there is no f"cling way you will stop me from reclining.
    My knees will stop you if it's a Ryanair flight.

But as long as it doesn't hit my knees I don't care.
    Eat, Sleep, Civic

Titanium Racer

Status
    Car:
    Acura civic
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    The seat reclines, its not everyones meal time, then you can recline your seat. This whole ask me politely bs topic creator suggested is laughable. If the airplane doesnt want the seats to recline, then they can make the seats not recline, they have no problem making seats smaller on flights. if you're eating outside of mealtime that's your problem not mine. I dare you to pull your houston we have a problem shit on me. I'll alert the flight attendant and help them physically restrain your stupid ass.

Some of yall be fucking crazy these days making issues out of whatever. that guy punching on the womans seat is a fucking idiot. I would have been raising hell with the flight attendant asking for the guy to be removed.

5. Likes NoTop5.0, Setak, Toze Liked this post
    Legacy Member

Status
    Car:
    Isuzu Trooper
    A.K.A:
    SiRGodfather
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Citation Envoyé par Strider Voir le message
    The seat reclines, its not everyones meal time, then you can recline your seat. This whole ask me politely bs topic creator suggested is laughable. If the airplane doesnt want the seats to recline, then they can make the seats not recline, they have no problem making seats smaller on flights. if you're eating outside of mealtime that's your problem not mine. I dare you to pull your houston we have a problem shit on me. I'll alert the flight attendant and help them physically restrain your stupid ass.

Some of yall be fucking crazy these days making issues out of whatever. that guy punching on the womans seat is a fucking idiot. I would have been raising hell with the flight attendant asking for the guy to be removed.
    I bet you're also the arangatang that clips his nails on the plane and farts likes hes at home on his sofa. Make way peasant!!! If my seat wasn't meant to recline it wouldn't have a button to do so!!!11111. I guess the ashtray on some flights means I can light up durrrrr.

7. Likes Rustedsleeper, Mathhhh, SRT-What? Liked this post

Status
    Car:
    Honda VTAK STR8 PIPE
    A.K.A:
    piranha
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    My legs are too long and block the seat; but I’ve had someone recline during drink time and it spilled ginger ale all over me. I was pissed.

I usually seat emergency row with no seat in front now to avoid anger and I look back to make sure I can recline.

I usually enjoy half recline more than full recline

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Citation Envoyé par newschooler Voir le message
    The only time I got a exhaust ticket, it was raining pretty bad and the cop was ''a quattre pattes'' in the water to put is broche in my muffler. I found it pretty funny. He told me to rev it to 4k, I revved it to 8k, he was mad lolllll
    Citation Envoyé par [Ef]saceone[sF] Voir le message
    Chie la porte ouverte. Mets une fan dans la salle de bain qui pousse vers le salon.
    Citation Envoyé par Slinky1 Voir le message
    Je me rase la craque penché devant le mirroir les 2 pains ben écartés. C'est mon ptit moment à moi.

9. Likes lord_galathon Liked this post
    Forum God

Status
    Car:
    Toyota MR2 Turbo
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Normalement les tablettes sont fixées sur la base du siège afin de ne pas pencher avec le dossier.

Sur les meilleurs sièges me semble aussi que l'assise avance un peu quand on penche le dossier afin de compenser l'espace aux jambes du passager arrière.
    Eat, Sleep, Civic

Status
    Car:
    Ford + Mustang crowd
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    First class,
    problème réglé !
    « Tu peux pas mettre à prix la tête d’un homme Rejjy , ça s'fait pas »
    « J'viens de le faire ! »

Mes 5 bazoux du moment :
    -- Nissan Rogue 2018 (seulement 8600km) , condition 10/10
    -- Ford Escape 2013 1,6L écoboost (seulement 50 300km) , condition overall 9,5/10
    -- Grand Caravan 2009 Édition Spécial 25ieme Anniversaire ,DD d'hivers (seulement 91 700km)
    -- Mustang GT 1996 V8 4,6L décapotable , condition overall 9,5/10, summer toy avec quelques bolt-on mécanique . In gros BRUTAL et VIOLENT 255hp/305lb-ft WHP , oui oui bel et bien WHP et non au crank !!! J'tiens a dire au roues juste pour mon ami Assurance Auto aka Twon qui était TRES confus. ( Comme toujours !!!! )
    -- https://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=19/49/b7w2.jpg
    -- J'addore se cul !!! https://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=20/02/xwxq.jpg
    -- Grand Caravan 2018, fournit par le travail , Édition Spécial .... Souvent au dealer sous garantie !

Forum God

Status
    Car:
    Saab 9-2x Aero
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Citation Envoyé par -OG- Voir le message
    My legs are too long and block the seat; but I’ve had someone recline during drink time and it spilled ginger ale all over me. I was pissed.

I usually seat emergency row with no seat in front now to avoid anger and I look back to make sure I can recline.

I usually enjoy half recline more than full recline

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Same - I don't care if the flight costs me 50$ but I have no seat in front of me.
    I yelled "cow!" to a lady on a bicycle. She gave me the finger while she kept pedaling and plowed into a cow.

I tried...

Legacy Member

Status
    Car:
    No vehicle n00b dub
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Shit we got an internet tough guy.
    Listen Rambo, there are ways to do things in life. Ramming the seat back without warning is not only rude but some people have their head leaned forward.
    Nothing wrong with slowly reclining it, chief.
    I hate montreal roads!
    -----------

14. Likes -OG- Liked this post
    Premium

Status
    Car:
    BMW Group
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Citation Envoyé par Broody Voir le message
    My knees will stop you if it's a Ryanair flight.

But as long as it doesn't hit my knees I don't care.
    Ryanair seats don't recline same with EasyJet. Even on BA new intra Europe aircraft new/refitted don't recline.

Forum God

Status
    Car:
    BMW E86 M Coupe
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Citation Envoyé par D_Accord Voir le message
    Shit we got an internet tough guy.
    Listen Rambo, there are ways to do things in life. Ramming the seat back without warning is not only rude but some people have their head leaned forward.
    Nothing wrong with slowly reclining it, chief.
    Bruh, he’s going to alert the flight attendant on your ass, shit’s gettin real

Anyway the airlines are coming with a new way to pack more people per planes and to drop the prices, reclining won’t be a problem no more, soon in an your airplane, the standing seats! :

Citation Envoyé par VwAlex Voir le message
    Who gives a fuck about whats faster, this car gives you the biggest smile
    ///M Power.

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l5...erero1_400.gif

Premium

Status
    Car:
    BMW Group
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Citation Envoyé par *VR6* Voir le message
    Bruh, he’s going to alert the flight attendant on your ass, shit’s gettin real

Anyway the airlines are coming with a new way to pack more people per planes and to drop the prices, reclining won’t be a problem no more, soon in an your airplane, the standing seats! :

https://i.redd.it/l6nx72tslwp21.jpg
    Yea because people keep wanting cheaper and cheaper flights... The seats you posted really will never be a thing as there are still safety and compliance laws to follow. I mean I guess someone could design an aircraft with the saddle seat in mind but retrofitting them to something exsisting would be a pain in the ass.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Premium

Status
    Car:
    BMW Group
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Calm down. Flight attendant won't be physically restraining anyone or removing. They have seen it all and will try to find a solution vs escalating the situation. Worst case Captain or First Officer comes out and tells you both to stop acting like kids

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Status
    Car:
    Pas de véhicule un cheval
    A.K.A:
    The Animal
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    C'est toujours des petites madames qui baissent les sièges pis qui ce pitchent dedans comme si elles pesaient 250 lbs
    The Animal

Forum God

Status
    Car:
    No vehicle I hate car
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Il y a aucun problem de manger meme si le banc en avant est incliner....

le problem ta un Incel Cuck qui ostine avec une debile de Prof.
    deux sous race qui essai de ce donner de l importance.
    Citation Envoyé par ThePapi Voir le message
    20 threads about hitler, jews, the holocaust, and the fagalization of Sweden every fucking week.
    Citation Envoyé par HeavyMetal Voir le message
    C'est drôle mais la nécrophilie me dérange moins que la pédophilie et l'agenda trans-genre.
    Citation Envoyé par BoxsterBoy Voir le message
    Verified History Fact.
    Le ministère de la propagande a été instauré il y a quelques années déjà par le curieux, mais non moins célébre pressonage "Kossak" qui s'affaire à tenter d'endoctriner des disciples sur une plateforme sociale servant de discussions entourant l'automobile (entre autre), MontrealRacing.com

Legacy Member

Status
    Car:
    BMW I6T
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Perso j'ai hate que la FAA se penche sur la sécurité des passagers dans les cabines overcrowdé.

Y'a right que les requis d'évacuation sont respectés avec un pitch de 28"
    STREETRACING KILLS
    ....please race on the highway !

Forum God

Status
    Car:
    Porsche /Audi/VW
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Sérieux qui fait un vol de 10h overnight sans baisser son banc?

Je pensais même pas que c'était une question à poser sérieux lol. Si tu veux être confortable comme dans ton salon prends le classe affaire et arrête de faire chier les autre parce qu'ils inclinent leur banc de 15 degrés

2016 Porsche Cayman GT4 (Current)
    2013 Audi S4 (Current)
    2018 VW Golf SportWagen (Current)
    2012 Porsche Cayman S Black Edition (sold)
    2004 VW R32 (sold)
    2013 BMW M3 ZCP (sold)
    2008 VW R32 (sold)
    1997 BMW M3 (sold)
    2014 Chevrolet Cruze (sold)
    2001 Mazda Protégé (sold)
    2002 Nissan Sentra SE-R SpecV (sold)
    2000 Honda Civic hatchback (sold)
    2002 Nissan Sentra XE (sold)

23. Likes Strider Liked this post
    Pink slips only

Status
    Car:
    Volkswagen Golf
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Exact, si Jai besoin d'incliner mon siège alors je ne vais pas me gêner, genoux qui bloquent ou non, c'est pas mon problème.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

25. Likes Strider Liked this post
    Black Diamond Member

Status
    Car:
    Yamaha hgfer
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Je trouve qu'il y a pire probleme : le gars costaud qui s'écarte les jambes Paris/Dakar avec les coudes qui débordent de ton coté.
    J'ai déja eu un tel gars qui voulait pas comprendre que c'est une question de partage égal/égal ...et bin y a fallu que ma femme
    s'en mele et prenne ma place pour éviter l'escalade verbale ...ma femme est petite mais a tout un caractere , le gars est resté
    tranquille comme une image ...
    '' Ls seule chose qui permet au mal de triompher est l'inaction des hommes de bien ''
    Edmund Burke (1729-1797)

Page 1 sur 2 12 DernièreDernière

Règles de messages