A plane passenger filmed a man repeatedly pushing her reclined seat with his fist.

D_Accord

Legacy Member
A plane passenger filmed a man repeatedly pushing her reclined seat with his fist. Who's wrong here?

https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/woman-airplane-seat-recline-trnd/index.html

This should be a good discussion because I think it happened to all of us at one point.
I also like the little slide in the middle of the article showing 'annoying passengers'.

I don't particularly like it but I get that some people want to rest, if it's done in a respectful manner (asking first, doing it slowly) it's fine. If they drop it and causing my food to fly all over the place, Houston we will have a problem.

The seat reclines, its not everyones meal time, then you can recline your seat. This whole ask me politely bs topic creator suggested is laughable. If the airplane doesnt want the seats to recline, then they can make the seats not recline, they have no problem making seats smaller on flights. if you're eating outside of mealtime that's your problem not mine. I dare you to pull your houston we have a problem shit on me. I'll alert the flight attendant and help them physically restrain your stupid ass.

Some of yall be fucking crazy these days making issues out of whatever. that guy punching on the womans seat is a fucking idiot. I would have been raising hell with the flight attendant asking for the guy to be removed.

The seat reclines, its not everyones meal time, then you can recline your seat. This whole ask me politely bs topic creator suggested is laughable. If the airplane doesnt want the seats to recline, then they can make the seats not recline, they have no problem making seats smaller on flights. if you're eating outside of mealtime that's your problem not mine. I dare you to pull your houston we have a problem shit on me. I'll alert the flight attendant and help them physically restrain your stupid ass.

Some of yall be fucking crazy these days making issues out of whatever. that guy punching on the womans seat is a fucking idiot. I would have been raising hell with the flight attendant asking for the guy to be removed.

I bet you're also the arangatang that clips his nails on the plane and farts likes hes at home on his sofa. Make way peasant!!! If my seat wasn't meant to recline it wouldn't have a button to do so!!!11111. I guess the ashtray on some flights means I can light up durrrrr.

My legs are too long and block the seat; but I’ve had someone recline during drink time and it spilled ginger ale all over me. I was pissed.

I usually seat emergency row with no seat in front now to avoid anger and I look back to make sure I can recline.

I usually enjoy half recline more than full recline

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Normalement les tablettes sont fixées sur la base du siège afin de ne pas pencher avec le dossier.

Sur les meilleurs sièges me semble aussi que l'assise avance un peu quand on penche le dossier afin de compenser l'espace aux jambes du passager arrière.

My legs are too long and block the seat; but I’ve had someone recline during drink time and it spilled ginger ale all over me. I was pissed.

I usually seat emergency row with no seat in front now to avoid anger and I look back to make sure I can recline.

I usually enjoy half recline more than full recline

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same - I don't care if the flight costs me 50$ but I have no seat in front of me.

Shit we got an internet tough guy.
Listen Rambo, there are ways to do things in life. Ramming the seat back without warning is not only rude but some people have their head leaned forward.
Nothing wrong with slowly reclining it, chief.

Shit we got an internet tough guy.
Listen Rambo, there are ways to do things in life. Ramming the seat back without warning is not only rude but some people have their head leaned forward.
Nothing wrong with slowly reclining it, chief.

Bruh, he’s going to alert the flight attendant on your ass, shit’s gettin real

Anyway the airlines are coming with a new way to pack more people per planes and to drop the prices, reclining won’t be a problem no more, soon in an your airplane, the standing seats! :

l6nx72tslwp21.jpg

Bruh, he’s going to alert the flight attendant on your ass, shit’s gettin real

Anyway the airlines are coming with a new way to pack more people per planes and to drop the prices, reclining won’t be a problem no more, soon in an your airplane, the standing seats! :

https://i.redd.it/l6nx72tslwp21.jpg
Yea because people keep wanting cheaper and cheaper flights... The seats you posted really will never be a thing as there are still safety and compliance laws to follow. I mean I guess someone could design an aircraft with the saddle seat in mind but retrofitting them to something exsisting would be a pain in the ass.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Calm down. Flight attendant won't be physically restraining anyone or removing. They have seen it all and will try to find a solution vs escalating the situation. Worst case Captain or First Officer comes out and tells you both to stop acting like kids

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Il y a aucun problem de manger meme si le banc en avant est incliner....

le problem ta un Incel Cuck qui ostine avec une debile de Prof.
deux sous race qui essai de ce donner de l importance.

Perso j'ai hate que la FAA se penche sur la sécurité des passagers dans les cabines overcrowdé.

Y'a right que les requis d'évacuation sont respectés avec un pitch de 28"

Sérieux qui fait un vol de 10h overnight sans baisser son banc?

Je pensais même pas que c'était une question à poser sérieux lol. Si tu veux être confortable comme dans ton salon prends le classe affaire et arrête de faire chier les autre parce qu'ils inclinent leur banc de 15 degrés

Exact, si Jai besoin d'incliner mon siège alors je ne vais pas me gêner, genoux qui bloquent ou non, c'est pas mon problème.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Je trouve qu'il y a pire probleme : le gars costaud qui s'écarte les jambes Paris/Dakar avec les coudes qui débordent de ton coté.
J'ai déja eu un tel gars qui voulait pas comprendre que c'est une question de partage égal/égal ...et bin y a fallu que ma femme
s'en mele et prenne ma place pour éviter l'escalade verbale ...ma femme est petite mais a tout un caractere , le gars est resté
tranquille comme une image ...

Je trouve qu'il y a pire probleme : le gars costaud qui s'écarte les jambes Paris/Dakar avec les coudes qui débordent de ton coté.
J'ai déja eu un tel gars qui voulait pas comprendre que c'est une question de partage égal/égal ...et bin y a fallu que ma femme
s'en mele et prenne ma place pour éviter l'escalade verbale ...ma femme est petite mais a tout un caractere , le gars est resté
tranquille comme une image ...
C'est donc pour ça que tu écris toujours de la marde, tu te fais mener par ta femme comme métal lourd.

Back