Store raid

Im just keeping my mouth shut now, everytime im talking about this shit i end up being a racist white supermasist and im not even white

Отправлено с моего CLT-L04 через Tapatalk
Humans are racist by nature, we can't fix this, just learn to live all together in peace. Skin color is just 1 type of it and far from the biggest cause of racism death in the 20th century.

I got no faith on the MSM, they been covering ONLY about the 17yo kid. Showing ONLY one side of the story. This is how media controls the population. Talked to a couple co-workers during lunch, they were all bashing how the fuck a 17yo with miltraillette gunning people down the street like that. When I asked them did you all watched the video, and no one did. So I shown the video to all of them, then I asked them, what would u do if you were him? They didnt say a word... They all forged their opinion based on MSM article or TV news.

They really are the enemy of the people. But then again they've also distorted the Truth of the people who point this out, so they go unchallenged and fake news keeps on faking.

Said this before and I'll say it again, can you people even begin to imagine the shit show the MSM would have unleashed if that 17 year old had shot a black man/woman?

Quel pays de marde pareil les USA! La nouvelle Angleterre, c'est bien et la côte ouest aussi mais le reste... hé boy.

Pauvreté engendrée par la pauvreté et manque d'éducation flagrant. Du monde à la poche qui devrait pas avoir d'enfants pis des guns partout pour se protéger des guns partout.

Des médias biaisés à fond qui manipulent l'opinion publique pire qu'ici (on a du retard).

Pourtant, ils sont capables du meilleur aussi.

30f18e37988015ab4e7245943e44c627.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Back