Store raid

pay ur taxe

https://www.startribune.com/mpls-ke...-as-city-wants-taxes-before-permit/572091782/

The social contract is now broken.

1ademo081320.jpg

Pour que la ville réclame des taxes à payer, ne faut-il d'abord que le lieu serve à générer des revenus?

Je vois ça autrement: Pas permis de démolition, oublies tes taxes à percevoir - je paie pas. Laisse Minneapolis crouler sous les dettes!

That's quite something... what will happen is more division, some cities/states will become liberal crime ridden poor places, while some will try a middle ground and fail but probably slightly better and than some right wing a little bit racist states will grow in population and $$$, I think it's great, let those that want to live in shit holes do their things and those supposedly "racists" do their thing... to each they're own....

That's quite something... what will happen is more division, some cities/states will become liberal crime ridden poor places, while some will try a middle ground and fail but probably slightly better and than some right wing a little bit racist states will grow in population and $$$, I think it's great, let those that want to live in shit holes do their things and those supposedly "racists" do their thing... to each they're own....

forget the race.
It is about class.

Big city have a lot of services for the rich and ultra rich. they need poor slave to serve them at the restaurant and clean tier house.
those who live pay check to pay check.

in the us French/irish or other unfortunate migrant take that role to serve the well established English.

once the french and irish get out of the lower classe. Another race took that place. Indou paki Chinese african Latino.
It is the real replacement. The great replacement that was done to clear the middle classe white to push more working force from poor country.

Look the facility in London Toronto Saint Catherine and greater Toronto. There is no white. the slave labor are all non Canadian. or only 2 generation migrant.

Do you think the great city do care about the White middle class? they dont. They work less for more.

The politic from the government and big Co are about Race. Because in reality it is all about class.
We don t live in a utopia with robot doing the Dirty job. We need Wage slave for this society to stand.

The BLM movement is full of racist. that why (((they))) finance them. because the other alternative like Occupy wallstreet and the gilet jaune is way scarier.

The guy in blue tshirt in your video who tried to help that trans dudette got knocked out too

https://youtu.be/YZ3JP4na6Cs

#blm#defundthepoliceee

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Not a single democrat elected official condemns any of this stuff. Not one. And Democrat mayors and governors stand by and let it happen in their cities and states.

I don't understand what the end game is? How is that helping them in the long run?

Last edited:
Not a single democrat elected official condemns any of this stuff. Not one. And Democrat mayors and governors stand by and let it happen in their cities.

I don't understand what the end game is? How is that helping them in the long run?
They got no choice now. If they attempt to stop, they will get shit from radical lefties. They sparked the fire and now they are just turning their head away.

Dumbest idiots of all are the white social justice warriors in this movement still going hard thinking they are changing the world when everyone already left the party lol
Cringiest motherfuckers.

Just saw on Twitter that this dude who's been kicked has passed away in the hospital. Needs to be confirmed but if it's true, that might the turning point for this shit.
Police already has info on the suspect/murderer. I hope he rots in jail. Dumbest way to ruin his own life and other's. For a "social justice" lol

Police already has info on the suspect/murderer. I hope he rots in jail. Dumbest way to ruin his own life and other's. For a "social justice" lol

En espérant que les USA ne perdent pas trop de temps avec ça. Il y a des gens simplement irrécupérables et méritent la conséquence de leurs propres actions.

Une vie pour une vie.

19electric-chair01-superJumbo.jpg

Back