Store raid

lol tellement random comme move...jump kick dans le dos avec un taser dans la main. J'pense qu'il écoutait trop de WWE... C'est à se demander ils les trouvent ou c'te monde la. Entk C'est chickenshit en esti d'accuser le gars de "resisting arrest" quand il cooperait et se fait assaulter out of the blue sur un cas de mistaken identity.

Poor CNN can't catch a break.

First their reporters get randomly arrested now their headquarter in a different state is under siege.
https://www.lawofficer.com/cnn-headquarters-under-siege/

Brooklyn qui passe un mauvais quart d'heure

uj97qvcset151.jpg

Le dude a été arrêté et la cause du décès c'est pas le genoux (plus l'inaction que l'action) Mais bon, quand t'as le gout de brasser de la marde pour le fun...

Last edited:
I wonder how many of you that are even a little sympathetic to the protest in the US now felt the same way when it was the aboriginals here.

Le loot telement intance il y a des jogger qui fini sous les roue un camion fedex.

Imaginer si les blanc aussi ce dit il ont rien a perdre( cest la narative de gauche; que les protesteurs ont rien a perdre.)

I wonder how many of you that are even a little sympathetic to the protest in the US now felt the same way when it was the aboriginals here.

La situation des noirs aux USA et ce qui se passe ici n'a rien à voir. Même pas proche.

Le loot telement intance il y a des jogger qui fini sous les roue un camion fedex.

Imaginer si les blanc aussi ce dit il ont rien a perdre( cest la narative de gauche; que les protesteurs ont rien a perdre.)

Therein lies the paradox. Cue philosoraptor:

If they have nothing to lose and they lose their lives, do black lives matter?

Truck driver will probably be found not guilty. If he or his lawyer had half a brain they'd just mention the L.A. riots and what happened to that truck driver.

person ce souvient du 1992 Los Angeles riots

cetai la meme modit affaire. 19 cent fucking Douze

oulier joue la carte de la victime. A moin avoir les store owner avec des rifle sur les toit de leur magazin.

la violance le viole et le vole va arriver.

person ce souvient du 1992 Los Angeles riots

cetai la meme modit affaire. 19 cent fucking Douze

oulier joue la carte de la victime. A moin avoir les store owner avec des rifle sur les toit de leur magazin.

la violance le viole et le vole va arriver.

But Pepperidge farm remembers. For the LG likes.

What I want to know is what happened to the Chicago major's threat to jail any victims breaking quarantine. That cunt was ready to send people to jail for going to the hair salon but breaking quarantine to go loot, they don't care?

With liberal logic I guess two wrongs do make a right.

ils ont aucune consequence. because emeute.

Imagine le dude qui a kidnaper la fille va rien avoir

mais le dude qui a voler un lego set lui il va faire arreter.

1lqnhf35fw151.jpg

But Pepperidge farm remembers. For the LG likes.

What I want to know is what happened to the Chicago major's threat to jail any victims breaking quarantine. That cunt was ready to send people to jail for going to the hair salon but breaking quarantine to go loot, they don't care?

With liberal logic I guess two wrongs do make a right.

Remember CNN would report on beachgoers in Florida not wearing masks? Now they ( media and democrats) totally flipped the script on masks and social distancing during these riots. Well it's over now, no democrat governor can even attempt to continue a lockdown after this.

Now it seems the left are going with the angle that out of state white supremacists and russians, I shit you not, are responsible for the riots in Minnesota.

Y'a des parrallèles (pauvreté/discrimination qui engendre violence/ abus de substance etc.) mais t'as pas les coté revendications territoriate / auto-gouvernance / rapport de force entre les groupes ethniques ancestraux (FN ou pas) Y'a pas pentoute les même leviers économiques en jeu. Y'a pas de 'Le grand chef hibou a hiverner ici y'a des siècles a chasser des bisons, alors non, ton pipeline passera pas par ici et fuck tes trains en attendant.'

Last edited:
Now it seems the left are going with the angle that out of state white supremacists and russians, I shit you not, are responsible for the riots in Minnesota.

In their minds, the minority group leaders are always the victim. They can't fathom that they're mostly doing this to themselves so they've got to find an alternate explanation. It's a complex situation with a number of factors though. The "accelerationist" white supremacist can't be expected not to try and tip the scales. They want their boogaloo.

I don't think the Russians are a significant factor, but there's some precedence to this. Back in the cold war / civil rights movement days the Russians would financially support the protesters and fan the racial disparity flames. Anything to make the Americans look back is always a big hit with the local crowd back in mother Russia.

One quick peek at the RT homepage and you can see they're going full tilt. https://www.rt.com/usa/490263-trump-russia-cnn-protests/

There's obviously been a detente in relation w/ Russia lately and with the end of communism but it's a familiar play and a classic go to (hard to teach an old dog new tricks). With the COVID 19 thing and Putin's support back home, you know they've got to be jonesing to show their population and the rest of the world the "racial divide of america". What Hollywood doesn't show the world.

It undermines America's every effort at playing the "moral supremacy card". They can't let it go to waste.

Êtes-vous vraiment en train de comparer les mesures prises concernant les masques et la distanciation sur la façon de gérer des mouvements de protestation comme il y a présentement ? C’est tu de la mauvaise foi ou juste de la stupidité ?

In their minds, the minority group leaders are always the victim. They can't fathom that they're mostly doing this to themselves so they've got to find an alternate explanation. It's a complex situation with a number of factors though. The "accelerationist" white supremacist can't be expected not to try and tip the scales. They want their boogaloo.

I don't think the Russians are a significant factor, but there's some precedence to this. Back in the cold war / civil rights movement days the Russians would financially support the protesters and fan the racial disparity flames. Anything to make the Americans look back is always a big hit with the local crowd back in mother Russia.

One quick peek at the RT homepage and you can see they're going full tilt. https://www.rt.com/usa/490263-trump-russia-cnn-protests/

There's obviously been a detente in relation w/ Russia lately and with the end of communism but it's a familiar play and a classic go to (hard to teach an old dog new tricks). With the COVID 19 thing and Putin's support back home, you know they've got to be jonesing to show their population and the rest of the world the "racial divide of america". What Hollywood doesn't show the world.

It undermines America's every effort at playing the "moral supremacy card". They can't let it go to waste.

Remember, you said it first, not me. Just replace Russia with George Soros.

Êtes-vous vraiment en train de comparer les mesures prises concernant les masques et la distanciation sur la façon de gérer des mouvements de protestation comme il y a présentement ? C’est tu de la mauvaise foi ou juste de la stupidité ?

I'm talking about media coverage and democrat talking points.

Last week, someone at the beach without a mask was a selfish asshole who's putting lives in danger.

Yesterday, a bunch of people smashing and stealing shit, without masks nor distancing, was fine since it's the only way these people can be heard because silent protests ala Kaepernick doesn't work.

Today? It was nazis and russians.

Back