Joe Biden is now president: what does it mean for you?

Ta yeule t’avais sa Queue ben profond dans gorge toi avec le sans génie

Tu sais non. relis mes toute mes post si il faut.
tu ma faute si selon toi tout monde est paraille.

souviens disais meme 4chan trouvais cetai de la vidange le Q. personne savais de ou sa venais.

caisement si sa ete cree pour discréditer les supporter de trump.
ou faire sortir en les debile du group

The most 'transparent, totally legitimate, no funny business' election is being thoroughly audited in Arizona and they are trying to stop it as best as they can, because there is nothing to hide. :rolleyes:

In a nut shell the Biden administration is trying to stop it, the DNC is trying to stop it, the Maricopa county being audited is not complying with the judge's orders to hand over records.... But again, they totally have nothing to hide.

If they just stood aside and let it happen, I think everyone would be able to just get over it but they're acting like a kid who got caught with their hand in the cookie jar, throwing a fit to avoid the consequences. Might not be the case, but that's what it looks like.

Michigan is watching this and starting to look into also doing an audit.

BTW, for the idiots who don't comprehend, an audit is not a recount. As I've pointed out before, you can recount invalid ballots a million times, you'll always get the same results. The audit looks deeper and sees what portion of the vote is invalid. Could be as simple as a person who moved that's voting in the state that they moved from which they no longer have the authority to do. There are many other ways votes can be invalidated, but add those up and if they total more than the margin of victory your election is contestable.

This is essentially what Trump asked for in Georgia and they had a freak out. Well now in Arizona it's the Senate who has the power to ask for this and it's happening slowly but surely. As a wise General Attorney once said, the wheels of justice grind slow but they grind fine.

You want some evidence of voter fraud?

I've got some for you!
Man suspected in wife's death charged with voting for Trump in her name

A Colorado man who was recently charged with murder in the disappearance of his wife a year ago has also been charged with voter fraud for voting for Donald Trump in the 2020 presidential election using his wife's mail-in ballot, according to an affidavit

https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2021/05/17/murder-suspect-voter-fraud-charge-jarrett-newday-vpx.cnn

For a long time, she said, it was just something fishy that her office reported to law enforcement. Then Barry Morphew was charged this month with murdering his wife. This week, things got stranger still: Barry was also accused of casting his wife’s ballot in a fraudulent vote for President Donald Trump.
(...)
“I just thought, give him another vote,” Barry allegedly said.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/05/15/murder-voter-fraud-trump-morphew/

You guys were right. People did cheat for cheatos!

je sais meme pas c est quoi un Q.

sa viens de ou l affaire de Q. autre cossin de normie ou de facebook de boomer?

giphy.gif

Massive anti-Communist regime manifestations in Cuba.

Biden Adminsitration: PeOpLe Of CuBa WaNt CoViD VaCcInEs!!!1!!!

Sad of all candidate they could have put there. They chose him.

they could put anyways one they want as a president they chose Biden Why ?

Also the double standard of the media is beyond cringe. they wonder why no one trust the laying press.

Removing the stupid shit that the media contorted him as saying, example bleach in the veins which he never said, basically most if not all his major statements are proven/come true, it's just a matter of how long after he says them.

Also the presstitutes are working overtime to quash any and all information coming out of the Arizona audit. The most open and honest election, but they will risk jail to keep election information hidden.

With the debt ceiling not raised and the eviction moratorium not extended, we may see fireworks if things are not changed. I mean it's already imploding with Potato Joe experiencing elder abuse at the behest of his handler and Cuomo being pushed under the bus by his party.

To be honest, last November I wasn't expecting this political situation, it came like an M Night Shamaladingdong movie plot twist but I'm pleasantly surprised.

As we saw during elections anything can happen and the democrats could always suprise with an interesting candidate, that being said, considering current context, next election Trump's gonna win hands down, why?!?! Well, because of pure luck or not, he ended up being right about quite a few things, and the hate the other side had for him blinded them from the things that were true. Now, even if sometimes I need to remind myself of this, being right is not what really matters, but mostly how you handle being wrong or right, and that part he didn't handle it well at all, but now he seems much better at it.

It's hard not to admit that even though he is and always gonna be and act as a "spoiled child", he did grew up as a person during his presidency while receiving extremely a lot of hate from media and all that... and people are noticing now that he's starting to be able not to go full retard every time the media tries to pock him, that he's actually working pretty hard to try and do the "right" thing "in his own mind" yeah he'll try to make money and put his family and friends in good places, but that's pretty normal and almost anyone in power does it. So yeah Biden is toast and Kamala is hated by everyone even her own staff, so as mentioned anything can happen, but forget about Biden/Kamala for 2024.

Back