Montreal parking meters under class action lawsuit.......GOOD!

student13

A judge authorized a class action lawsuit against Montreal and Ville de Quebec for parcometres that eat up your remaining credit when you refill . Good . Every city in Canada TOPS UP your remaining credit except Quebec especially in blowing snow . I hope after this politicians change hinges after getting sued .

https://montrealgazette.com/news/local-news/judge-authorizes-class-action-suit-over-double-dipping-parking-meters

faut tu être bean counter fini pour pas faire de top-up si tu renouvelle pas à la derniere minute.

j'espere que la ville va perdre!!

Theyll settle for pennies on the dollar, lawyers will get rich and you get 5$ back. Like every class action suit

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Theyll settle for pennies on the dollar, lawyers will get rich and you get 5$ back. Like every class action suit

tbh I don'T care about the $ to the end user, just the city forced to stop the bullshit and get a slap for doing it in the first place.

Unfortunately this is true , whether it’s Nortel shares in the late 90s in my case or getting money back for ms office .... you get 5$ back AND have to go through a mountain of paperwork till the point where you say this shit was not worth the the 5$.

It’s more about fixing the nuisance

You are better off buying one share of GameStop right now or amc

Le double-dipping fait juste augmenter le taux horaire équivalent.

Si (chiffres inventés) le parcomètre coutait 2$/heure, mais qu'avec la remise d'argent prématurée ça fait 1$ de plus par heure, ça donne 3$ par heure.

On aurait pu avoir des parcomètres qui chargeaient 3$/heure sans double-dipping.

Dès que tu mets de d'argent dans la machine, tu acceptes de payer le taux horaire plus élevé.

Je ne vois pas le problème ici.

Goooood... fkn scam. This was done purposely by the developers and I hope they get clipped.

they should use westmounts style meters where you pay for your PLATE and park as you wish
Lol I remember going to school in Westmount when they had the digital old style meters. You could have got maximum time using a popsicle stick and paper clip.

they should use westmounts style meters where you pay for your PLATE and park as you wish
Everywhere in the US is like that, Parkmobile most places.

Enter the number (usually a few blocks area) and then pay, park, leave, come back as long as you pay.

And of course you can EXTEND and not have to pay twice for leftover time.

Le double-dipping fait juste augmenter le taux horaire équivalent.

Si (chiffres inventés) le parcomètre coutait 2$/heure, mais qu'avec la remise d'argent prématurée ça fait 1$ de plus par heure, ça donne 3$ par heure.

On aurait pu avoir des parcomètres qui chargeaient 3$/heure sans double-dipping.

Dès que tu mets de d'argent dans la machine, tu acceptes de payer le taux horaire plus élevé.

Je ne vois pas le problème ici.
Très mauvaise comparaison de calcul.
Si tu vois pas de problème, tu as un problème.
C'est un scam. Point a la ligne.

Envoyé de mon SM-G950W en utilisant Tapatalk

Back