Toronto man has to pay $50k/month to ex, no kids, no home, never married.

In regards to pensions for kids, it depends on how much each parent makes versus the percentage of time each one is suppose to have the kid. The idea is that they should have the kid 50/50 and if one parent makes more money than the other, he has to give a certain amount, so the kid can have the same quality of life with each parent.

Now if the percentage of who gets the kid is different than 50/50, it obviously changes the calculations.

As for the one asking in regards to what happens with the kids pension if the ex is marrying somebody much richer, so in theory, it all depends I guess on who has the better lawyer and can argue on what consists a revenue for the ex while living with the her new millionaire sugar daddy, so for example not having to pay rent, would constitute as a "revenue", obviously what amount makes sense again depends on how well it can be argued as being the value of what that kind of place would go for rent in that area divided by 2 people versus a cheaper reasonable rent from the same area, or maybe state or even town. Obviously, in this case, her sugar daddy could charge her a "fake" rent and she could argue in court that even though she lives with her new sugar daddy she still has to pay rent and doesn't have any revenue....

Anyway you get the point, I have no idea wtf I'm talking about I'm just high as fuck and thought I would pretend to be a lawyer

Guys, mon ex gagne 70 000$ par année plus fond de pension du gouvernement plus assurances medicales completes. Son chum doit faire à peu près autant sinon plus. Elle vit chez lui.

J’ai fait 18 000$ en 2020 (aux études), je devais lui payer 305$ par mois en pension (enfant) pareil.

Je vis dans un putain de 4 et demie de marde qui sent la cigarette de mes voisins d’en bas.

Mon ex et son chum vivent dans une maison à 350 000$ (à Sherbrooke en banlieue t’a presque un chateau flambant neuf pour ce prix là)

C’est une vraie calice d’anarque les pensions.

Tu as fait combien en 2019? C’est toujours basé sur l’année d’avant. Donc 2021 avec 18000$ tu lui donnera pas grand chose et si c’est une garde partagée c’est elle qui va te donner de l’argent.

Guys, mon ex gagne 70 000$ par année plus fond de pension du gouvernement plus assurances medicales completes. Son chum doit faire à peu près autant sinon plus. Elle vit chez lui.

J’ai fait 18 000$ en 2020 (aux études), je devais lui payer 305$ par mois en pension (enfant) pareil.

Je vis dans un putain de 4 et demie de marde qui sent la cigarette de mes voisins d’en bas.

Mon ex et son chum vivent dans une maison à 350 000$ (à Sherbrooke en banlieue t’a presque un chateau flambant neuf pour ce prix là)

C’est une vraie calice d’anarque les pensions.

Dude, elle est ou ton orgueil?

Crisse je pourrais pas endurer de ne pas participer financièrement a faire pousser mon enfant. Encore moins si l’ex est rendu avec un autre dude qui gagne bien ca vie.

Je ne juge pas j’ai p-e juste l’orgueil mal placé

Crisse je pourrais pas endurer de ne pas participer financièrement a faire pousser mon enfant. Encore moins si l’ex est rendu avec un autre dude qui gagne bien ca vie.

Le gars est aux etudes. Quoi tu veux qu'il fait de plus?

Si ils ont gardé partagé 50-50 quelque chose marche pas. C’est sur que si elle a la garde exclusive c’est pas pareil, ont sait pas tout.

Mais garde partagé il sera à son ex de lui verse une pension pour cette année. (2021)

Bros, you can call bullshit on the ruling all you want but all this really means is she knows something that he doesn’t want made public.
Play careful with people you think you trust.

I think there are quite a few people here that have more experience than me on the subject, so take this as you wish.

Basing this on my own experience (which had the potential of being really bad, but turned out actually to be quite "fair" obviously within the context of our society and current values, not saying I agree with those 100%, we won't go there), as well as what I saw from friends/work colleagues, in regards to kids when separating, the best strategy really is to concentrate on the well being of the kid(s), well because that's what's important, not your own pride or whatever else you might think, walking over your own pride for your kid, not only is not a sign of weakness, but actually shows true strength.

This will also:
- shows anybody involved in the situation that you have good intentions and you are a real dad that puts his kid before any separation/money bullshit
- having a different attitude won't diminish the amount $ you'll have to pay, actually a bad attitude might result in the opposite
- because your intentions become quite obvious, which is to take care of your kid, you can permit your self to ask some things, for example: I would like to spend a good part of the time that I have with my daughter to buy her clothes, as we always played dress up, would it be possible for me to buy most of her clothes, instead of giving the money to the mom, I'll obviously provide the bills
- if you've been a gentleman all along, not playing the blame game, or trying to argue on the pension amount for 10$.... than the above will most likely be accepted, even if the ex is more or less ok with it, it will be hard for her in front of everyone to oppose it... as you've been flawless remember, so she would be the one looking like the bad parent denying this dad that only cares about his daughter, this activity.
- No they won't be stupid, and they'll have a doubt about you doing this to make sure the money goes to your daughter and not trusting the mom with the money, but without really saying and without them really being sure of it and be able to judge you on it, considering again how flawless you've been.

You have to really rise above it, and be the better parent, the rest, with time, being the relation with your ex and her family, the amount of money you have to give to your ex and how she uses it, will end up falling into place, that's if you're not able to actually have it from the start.

Tell yourself this as much as woman can be vendictived bitches, with no heart, they still love their children and right now society teaches us that's very important for both parents to be part of the kids life and have a good relation with it, as if not the kid will suffer and indirectly so will she, even if she cares less about the kid, a troubled one will end up creating more "problems" for her, so in the end you should be able to come up with a certain agreement.

Obviously if you've slept like with her sister or mom, than not sure what to tell you, move to another province and start building another family there, cause you're fucked with this one.

Tu as fait combien en 2019? C’est toujours basé sur l’année d’avant. Donc 2021 avec 18000$ tu lui donnera pas grand chose et si c’est une garde partagée c’est elle qui va te donner de l’argent.
Source? À l'école du Barreau on apprend que c'est basé sur l'année en cours, pas sur des années passées. Notre prof au Barreau insistait la dessus et c'était matière à examen.

D'un PDF du gouvernement
56cd44c3f6578e5f31af62b0bce77e87.jpg

Last edited:
Tu base sur les revenu de l’Anne courante pour les 12 prochains mois...ex: la pension 2021 est basé sur les salaires de 2020.
Pas vraiment non. Lis le petit encadré tout est clair.

Si tu as eu 5% d'augmentation en janvier 2021, ce 5% sera inclus dans le calcul. Si t'as été au chômage pendant 10 mois de 2020 mais que là tu travailles et fait 100k par an, la pension sera basée sur 100k/an.

Pas vraiment non. Lis le petit encadré tout est clair.

Si tu as eu 5% d'augmentation en janvier 2021, ce 5% sera inclus dans le calcul. Si t'as été au chômage pendant 10 mois de 2020 mais que là tu travailles et fait 100k par an, la pension sera basée sur 100k/an.

Bin si il fait 18k et elle 70k c’est juste impossible qu’il doit donner 300$ par mois. Même si les enfants sont à 100% chez la mère et qu’il les voient jamais.

Bin si il fait 18k et elle 70k c’est juste impossible qu’il doit donner 300$ par mois. Même si les enfants sont à 100% chez la mère et qu’il les voient jamais.
Pas faux, mais le juge peut s'écarter de la table de calcul s'il a des motifs de le faire, ou peut être qu'il n'a pas demandé à faire réviser la pension.

^^

Ce que j’allais dire, probablement qu’il a jamais demandé révision. Comment ca marche pour demander révision, faut retourner en cours avec un nouveau case?

^^

Ce que j’allais dire, probablement qu’il a jamais demandé révision. Comment ca marche pour demander révision, faut retourner en cours avec un nouveau case?
Tu peux retourner devant le juge ou utiliser la voie administrative avec le Sarpa si tu réponds aux critères.

https://educaloi.qc.ca/capsules/modifier-la-pension-alimentaire-pour-enfants-a-laide-de-la-sarpa/

Il y a aussi le SAH s'il y a une entente conjointe de modification.

https://www.justice.gouv.qc.ca/coup...es-enfants/service-daide-a-lhomologation-sah/

Back