USA Méga Riot Watch

Jocko'S wisdom needs to be introduced into police training and practices.

point plus important a retenir , lack of training( basically zero training in stressfull situations and once officers graduate the training doesnt go up to a few hours a year when it should be constant training and refreshes ), good methods are deemed as wrong because just like certain weapons , the method looks like theyre dangerous , officiers have poor social skills which end up escalating meaningless conflicts into gun violence...

si tu sais pas qui est Jocko willink , you're missing on something.

Last edited:

im so damn mentally tired of watching everything being about race, always about fucking race.

this trend is an unhealthy type of racism , put people into boxes according of their skin color or origins and once again , on the right or the left, no one got the true ''wisdom answer '' its all about pandering to your base and the truth is in the middle , somewhere...

left wing media makes every trivial story about race and blow it out of proportion for views since trump is out. theyre firing their staff like there is no tomorrow because there isnt anything trendy to report on anymore , their profit margin are going down like hell so they, on both sides , latch onto fucking stories like this and blow it out of proportion. from what im seeing its worse on the left , so theyre double downing on retarded article and the right feeds off of it cause they also wanna make money.

sooo....right wing feeds of of it and reply with the arguments that are on the very end of the other side of the spectrum.

in the end no one got an answer that is close to the truth , no solutions are ever provided , but theyre both making money out of their base ...the ultimate conclusion is more division and hatred toward the tribes that doesnt fully agree with you.

sickening.

Last edited:
I love Jocko's thoughts on leadership and accountability. The guy is a legend and he's already well known within law enforcement. The only caveat is that he's a soldier first and foremost. Not all of his experience and expertise neatly transfers over to the civilian realm.

America places it's soldiers on a pedestal but thinks very little comparatively speaking of public servants / cops.

Because somehow the solution to lack of training is de-funding and withholding resources.

I love Jocko's thoughts on leadership and accountability. The guy is a legend and he's already well known within law enforcement. The only caveat is that he's a soldier first and foremost. Not all of his experience and expertise neatly transfers over to the civilian realm.

America places it's soldiers on a pedestal but thinks very little comparatively speaking of public servants / cops.

Because somehow the solution to lack of training is de-funding and withholding resources.

i agree with you , navy seal experience cannot translate fully into police officer experience. police officeers cannot spend 40% of their time training for one mission to make sure that nothing goes wrong, but i think jocko opinion on training are very very valuable. officers should spend much more time in training,specially training under stressfull circumstances. its close to unacceptable to see our officers in north america having no clue what to do when a real shit show happens, its almost like most of them never even felt what its like to have to deal with a psychotic or highly unstable individual. the normal human response to that is to be scared and to act accordingly to '' save your own life '' .

the police should be '' over funded '' with training of all sorts. social workers wont replace police officers but police officers with the right training could understand how to de-escalate the most fucked up events.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN6wNpsPEso

Law Enforcement Veterans React To Video Of Dallas Officers Restraining Tony Timpa Who Died In Custody
August 1, 2019 at 5:58 pm(avant la mort de George Floyd)
https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2019/08/01...officers-restraining-tony-timpa-died-custody/

ive seen the tony timpa videos, its just as sickening as floyd but no one ever cared about it.

it doesnt fitt the ideology of their tribes... and hes white.

just last week BLM went into the streets to protest a ''murder by police '' until they realised the victim was white , they fucked off

its almost like most of them never even felt what its like to have to deal with a psychotic or highly unstable individual. the normal human response to that is to be scared and to act accordingly to '' save your own life '' .

Agreed on training. Jocko is bang on when it comes to that.

That other part, I don't necessarily agree with. Dealing with unstable individuals is the patrol's officer day to day. You just don't see it or hear about it the 99% of times where things go "the right way". Just about every officer has been threatened with injury or death. It's par for the course. I'd say the overwhelming majority of them have seen and experienced their fair share of shit shows. But as in everything, you still need to train. And do it often. People don't rise to the occasion, they fall back on their training.

De-escalation is a great idea. It's something to strive for. But one of the main issue is that a successful outcome hinges on the distraught person agreeing to knock it down. Ultimately, only they can make that decision for themselves and agree to be de-escalated or cooperate. Ie: It takes two to tango.

It's fair to expect the police not to needlessly escalate. Not so much to expect that there's a magic word to resolve every situation.

Agreed on training. Jocko is bang on when it comes to that.

That other part, I don't necessarily agree with. Dealing with unstable individuals is the patrol's officer day to day. You just don't see it or hear about it the 99% of times where things go "the right way". Just about every officer has been threatened with injury or death. It's par for the course. I'd say the overwhelming majority of them have seen and experienced their fair share of shit shows. But as in everything, you still need to train. And do it often. People don't rise to the occasion, they fall back on their training.

De-escalation is a great idea. It's something to strive for. But one of the main issue is that a successful outcome hinges on the distraught person agreeing to knock it down. Ultimately, only they can make that decision for themselves and agree to be de-escalated or cooperate. Ie: It takes two to tango.

It's fair to expect the police not to needlessly escalate. Not so much to expect that there's a magic word to resolve every situation.

i agree that some patrol officers deal with shitshows on a weekly basis and that theyre able to deal with it successfully without training.

as a person who has been diagnosed with a mental illness , one of the thing i can say is that people who are at least informed about what we can go thru when whe're in crisis are golden when it comes to bringing you back to earth . for someone to agree to knock it down , you need officers with enough social skills to understand what you're going thru and to act accordingly. before i went into extensive therapy to be able totake careof myself , i cannot count the amount of time where someone could have said 1 or 2word to literally defuse the whole situation and bring me back to earth and police officers with big hearts have been able to do it a few times.

this is why i think its important that those officers get atleast some basic, recurring, training course on how to deal with fucked up behaviors.

i'm the living proof that police officers without training can defuse insane situations without anyone being hurt, i was insane as a teenager and the police had to take care of me a few times. i've never been hurt by them , never even tho sometimes i was very very confrontational when they showed up. but i also think ive been incredibly lucky when it comes to my encounters with the police , i dealt with the same officers a few times

Last edited:
Lebron James est cave ou quoi? Il aurait voulu que l’autre noir tu la fille? Et la on aurait dit que le policier à laisser deux noires s’entretué et qu’il doit être puni lol? Cris que je voudrais pas être police au usa.

Il a vu un policier blanc tuer une fille noire et a sauté sur l'occasion, sans connaitre les détails. quand le body cam a montré les faits, il a tout effacé car ne voulait pas instiguer à la violence. c'est pas qu'il avait tort.. lebron ne se trompe jamais. il a fait un sacrifice pour faire du bien à la société.

lebron admet avoir instigué à la violence dans son tweet mais twitter ne peut pas le suspendre car c'est effacé et c'est impossible de savoir. c'est drôle.

Fady Dagher
Alors que les policiers défraient la manchette ici et aux États-Unis pour des questions de profilage racial et d'usage abusif de la force, le directeur du Service de police de l'agglomération de Longueuil tente d'implanter un nouveau modèle : la police de concertation.
https://deuxhommesenor.telequebec.t...ude-denis-et-emile-bilodeau/60401/fady-dagher

Fady Dagher nous partage que l'événement avec George Floyd a apporté des changements sur notre système d'intervention policière.

Je me pose la question si ils ont changé les méthode de restreint au sol. Si ils banissent le poid sur l'épaule et le coup pendant une intervention musclé. Parce que ça tue, selon le procès de Derek Chauvin.

Selon nos statistique Canadienne, le restreint au sol ne cause pas de risque sur les gens. J'ai remarqué des intervention policière a montreal. Ils donnent des coups de poings au visage au lieu de mettre le poid sur l'épaule/coup. Est-ce que ça fait parti des changements apportés?

Back