L'Afghanistan reviens a l'époque de l'homme de cromagnon...

Lol nowhere near levels of Cuban Missile crisis I mean "USA puts strike missiles in Europe and then cries when Russia does the same crisis"

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

I did the parallel with the cuban crisis because the 2 fleet was really close.

What I'm saying is if China moves on Taiwan, who will stop them? The United States and the Europeans will "strongly condemn" from their Twitter accounts and that will be it. The United States is a paper tiger, nothing more, they have the fanciest toys but have no steel in their spines.
The fancy toys are a bi product of the disaster in Vietnam.... After Vietnam drafts and Questionable warfare there was a huge tech push for smart weapons. GPS system was the first major step. Gulf War 1 was the showcase for 15 years of development of this stuff. It worked flawlessly. Also the people in Iraq wanted the Americans there but nobody wanted to Occupy.

I did the parallel with the cuban crisis because the 2 fleet was really close.
China isn't trigger happy tho. They might bark but they aren't doing shit. The missile crisis was tense but lots of tension was caused by JFK who openly supported a ground assault on Cuba.. lot of tales we read about close calls are very embellished by both sides

I trained with a couple of guys in Mississippi who deployed to Kandahar back in 2008 , long story short, we should've pull out there as soon as Al-Qaeda is done. The ANA are bunch of pussies, they don't care about defending their gouv. They are all bunch of drug addicts, corrupted soldiers who doesn't give a fuck. Decade ago I knew these people wont be defending shit when they are on their own, judging by their attitude. These guys are only there for money... And everyone should know that you never join the army for money. So yeah, we pulled out too late... There's really nothing to do, you cant help someone who doesn't want to help himself.

This entire shitstorm makes the west civilization seems weak, but in reality, they are focusing on something really really big. *caugh* China, *caugh*

ok, I agree in regards to Afghanistan, but if they get in a war with Europe over Ukraine (it won't happen I know), and they start losing that conventional war, what do you think they'll do? Surrender? Call it quit and launch all strategical nuclear weapons against europe/states so it would end up pretty much on all being destroyed on the planet? Or use the low yield tactical nuclear weapons they have to quickly take out millitary targets and defense systems and than offer a "truce".... with some conditions on both sides...
You read too many novels

Un des nombreux problèmes de l'Armée afghane est les soldats fantômes. Les officiers sont tellement corrompus qu'ils inventent des soldats et empochent leurs paies. Il semblerait que 50% des soldats afghans n'existent que sur papier.

Un gros merci à George W Bush pour avoir créé ce merdier il y a 20 ans.

Exactement, il y a tellement eu d'argent et de l'aide dropper la bas pendant 20 ans, et comme d'habitude c'est aller dans les poches des differentes factions et tres peu aux gens/armee(ca n'inclut pas la drogue la lol, je parle de materiel d'armee).

La façon que les Etats ont fait leur exit c'est ridicule, mais normal qu'ils s'en aillent, ou changent complètement de stratégie, a un moment donner t'es tanner de voir l'aide pas vraiment aider ceux qui en ont besoin..., mais bon la mission/objectifs/etc... ont tellement changess a travers le temps...

Anyway, c'est vraiment poche pour les gens la bas..., pis les etats unis ont perdu face pas a peu pres...

Im tired of seein people compare to vietnam 2.0 or saigon shit. Here's the thing, Vietcong got seriously fucked during the 70s. Taliban also got seriously fucked during the last 2 decades. Their casualty is not comparable to the loss on the US side. The thing people needs to understand is US are not annexin Vietnam nor Afghanistan as their territory. When they are there they had the fucking control, but a mission should always have a deadline. People keeps buyin the propaganda narrative from China sayin US is weak n shit but I can guarantee you this is not the case.

Im tired of seein people compare to vietnam 2.0 or saigon shit. Here's the thing, Vietcong got seriously fucked during the 70s. Taliban also got seriously fucked during the last 2 decades. Their casualty is not comparable to the loss on the US side. The thing people needs to understand is US are not annexin Vietnam nor Afghanistan as their territory. When they are there they had the fucking control, but a mission should always have a deadline. People keeps buyin the propaganda narrative from China sayin US is weak n shit but I can guarantee you this is not the case.
The Afghan mission was originally sold as "let's get bin Laden " once he was dead it should have been over. I'm so happy Canada didn't get caught up much in Iraq 2

Check bin Trudeau ouvrir les portes grandes ouvertes pour accueillir les ''refugier'' ici

si t'avais une famille en Afghanistan, incluant ta femme et ta fille, est-ce que tu te réfugierais ailleurs dans un pays européen ou occidental avec un futur confortable et sécuritaire? moi, c'est claire que oui.

si les réfugiés sont prêts à travailler, why not
on a top de gens ici qui ne veulent pas aider à faire rouler notre économie; accueillons-en qui seront prêt à la faire.

ouvres grands tes portes, donnes-les les bons outils à se débrouiller, des cours en anglais/français, mais stipule que le contrat inclus l'obtention d'un emploi et des taxes en conséquence à payer.

What I'm saying is if China moves on Taiwan, who will stop them? The United States and the Europeans will "strongly condemn" from their Twitter accounts and that will be it. The United States is a paper tiger, nothing more, they have the fanciest toys but have no steel in their spines.

Lolwhat? It's hilarious when someone who gets his information from twitter thinks he's a military expert.

si t'avais une famille en Afghanistan, incluant ta femme et ta fille, est-ce que tu te réfugierais ailleurs dans un pays européen ou occidental avec un futur confortable et sécuritaire? moi, c'est claire que oui.

si les réfugiés sont prêts à travailler, why not
on a top de gens ici qui ne veulent pas aider à faire rouler notre économie; accueillons-en qui seront prêt à la faire.

ouvres grands tes portes, donnes-les les bons outils à se débrouiller, des cours en anglais/français, mais stipule que le contrat inclus l'obtention d'un emploi et des taxes en conséquence à payer.

Je prends les femmes et les enfants sans problème. Les jeunes familles s’il le faut. Je suis tout ouvert à ce que chacun ait le droit de trouver sa place au soleil. Je vois les images d’enfants de l’âge de mon fils essayer de s’enfuir et ça me déchire. Je crois juste que le clash culturel est très gros entre leur pays et notre société occidentale et libre, malgré que l’Afghanistan a été un pays progressiste et libre avant l’invasion musulmane. Ça leur prend un contrat social avec notre communauté

Sauf que les jeunes hommes célibataires et en santé ? Good luck buddy. Tu as un pays à défendre. Va faire le clown ailleurs que sur le tarmac

Je n’ai rien contre l’immigration en passant. Je l’ai souvent dit que d’être pris dans la Même situation, je ferais de mon possible pour offrir une vie meilleure à ma famille

Je prends les femmes et les enfants sans problème. Les jeunes familles s’il le faut. Je suis tout ouvert à ce que chacun ait le droit de trouver sa place au soleil. Je vois les images d’enfants de l’âge de mon fils essayer de s’enfuir et ça me déchire. Je crois juste que le clash culturel est très gros entre leur pays et notre société occidentale et libre, malgré que l’Afghanistan a été un pays progressiste et libre avant l’invasion musulmane. Ça leur prend un contrat social avec notre communauté

je suis 100% d'accord

Sauf que les jeunes hommes célibataires et en santé ? Good luck buddy. Tu as un pays à défendre. Va faire le clown ailleurs que sur le tarmac

mmm, un peu moins d'accord. jeune homme capable de travailler et prêt à fonder une famille ici? sure
contract social, j'aime l'idée.

Que reste-t-il des dizaines d’autres qui étaient accrochés à l’avion? Lol

L’avion américain à bien dû atterrir depuis

Que reste-t-il des dizaines d’autres qui étaient accrochés à l’avion? Lol

L’avion américain à bien dû atterrir depuis

Ils doivent avoir pris le bord qq'part au dessus de l'océan non? Comment quelqu'un peut survivre un vol de même de plusieurs heures de même? Tu dois geler que le criss et juste lâcher prise.

Lolwhat? It's hilarious when someone who gets his information from twitter thinks he's a military expert.

So you believe the United States currently have any international credibility right now? Who would take their threats seriously?

Last edited:
https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/42005/800-people-evacuated-from-kabul-aboard-a-single-c-17-cargo-jet-reports

As the situation continues to deteriorate in Afghanistan, with even Kabul's international airport, the last hope for U.S. and other foreigners trying to leave the country, being at least partially overrun, we are now hearing that the U.S. Air Force packed one C-17 cargo jet with roughly 800 people and flew them to safety.

looks like these people did not needed a parachute to make the trip!

Si c'est de même qu'ils s'accrochent aux avions, c'est clair qu'ils ne rendent pas jusqu'au bout du voyage lol.

Back