BMW XM concept

Mtlalex

Legacy Member
Yen fume du bon chez BMW.

Sa me fait tres mal de les entendre dire que cest leur meilleur design des dernier 50 ans.

Un bonus en plus avec un kidney grill tres spectaculaire!

Lion1 on a besoin de toi pour nous justifier cette horreur. Je suis un fanboy BMW et je suis incapable de justifier ce design.

Des headlights sur le toit! Comme les led bars de off road!

C'est affreux

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

i don't get it. what would make me buy this over, say, a Sportage which is about 700x nicer and 20% the price.

nice, un autre VUS et produit laid de chez Béhème

tabarnak. Je viens de voir qu'ils font des comparaisons de design avec la M1.... SACRILÈGE.

Oups
219678c8ceb7e69b1d915b612cad0ee9.jpg

#savethemanuals

You were all crying about the nostrils on the new M4, well that car is now out, grew on everyone and looks sick doing multiple sideways activities.
I can't say that I like any of the angles of the XM as presented, certainly a lot of it will get adjusted on the production model.
As for this concept release, they've achieved what they wanted exactly: media attention/attention, as seen in this thread.

What bugs me more is they are using the current bits for the iDrive puck, the steering controls and the door buttons.
All of that coped with shitty leather finish on the base of the seat makes it look a bit desperate when considering the details.
Those should have been made different/appealing, even if not functional, for this release.

That being said, it's gonna get the hype it's been unveiled for.

You were all crying about the nostrils on the new M4, well that car is now out, grew on everyone and looks sick doing multiple sideways activities.
I can't say that I like any of the angles of the XM as presented, certainly a lot of it will get adjusted on the production model.
As for this concept release, they've achieved what they wanted exactly: media attention/attention, as seen in this thread.

What bugs me more is they are using the current bits for the iDrive puck, the steering controls and the door buttons.
All of that coped with shitty leather finish on the base of the seat makes it look a bit desperate when considering the details.
Those should have been made different/appealing, even if not functional, for this release.

Hell no. The M4 is still fugly as hell.
Ça sera encore laid pour des années encore

Last edited:

Saw it in real, it's ugly as hell compared to the old style (new M4 and "old" M2 below). I also saw the new M240i and it was better than I expected, especially the rear.
edit: they also had the new M3 xdrive for $125k, but didnt had the chance to look at it, I was busy trying to get away from the salesman.

a834424796929d26bd81678c2ab8e532.jpg
bf263d7a8428f7692dd3867f0875d19a.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

C'est clairement un SUV fait sur mesure pour les riches chinois.

Ils aiment tout ce qui est ostentatoire, oversize, qui fait un "statement", cherchez pas plus loin.

J'ai même pas eu à écrire et déjà 20e post!

Si je comprend c'est la version M de la IX qui existe déjà?

Comme gros point positif de la IX c'est la capacité de remorquage de 5 500 lbs, seul à offrir une capacité aussi grande dans cette gamme de VUS électrique. Les derniers BMW sont hyper intéressant pour les spec papier et ce qu'il offrent en agrément de conduite, ont amélioré beaucoup de truc sur la fiabilité aussi mais malheureusement coté Design je suis d'accord que c'est overkill. Leurs pubs et image corporative avec des mannequins non gendrés sortie de Mad Max est pas super aussi.

En gros le Design est discutable, c'est malheureux, car le reste fait mieux que bien des compétiteurs. Mes meilleures baises ça a souvent été avec des Butterface par contre.

Back