Hyundai Veloster N is Road & Track’s 2020 Performance Car of the Year

The later Diablos are nuts. Still very fast cars. Yea passenger cabin is sorta a parts bin affair but the entier car is madness. If you can drive a carb'd Countach, the smell of fuel is everywhere

As for the Performante... I drove a supercharged one. Dear Lord.... The speedo was a blur of random numbers.

Too bad the roads are soooo bad in QC, it would make owning one of these greats sports cars well worth it, that and some E85 lol

tbnk j'allucine.

Veloster, je me dit boff je m'en criss tu ben de la Veloster, je suis pas pour parler de BMW, je vais me faire crucifier. Rendu à 8 pages, il doit bien se passer de quoi de pas pire ici.

après 2 pages, ça devient un pissing contest entre la NSX 1st generation, la Huracan, la Diablo. La Miura et la Scoupe avec le sticker de CKMF vient mêler les cartes. On a même réussi à pluger que la Supra vient avec 28 logo de BMW caché.

Tout un thread, on va aviser le monde sur le thread de la SQDC dans off topic de venir faire un tour lol

The later Diablos are nuts. Still very fast cars. Yea passenger cabin is sorta a parts bin affair but the entier car is madness. If you can drive a carb'd Countach, the smell of fuel is everywhere

As for the Performante... I drove a supercharged one. Dear Lord.... The speedo was a blur of random numbers.

Regardless, as far as v12s go, the recent aventadors are better on so many levels than previous iterations.

The turbocharged huracans are much faster than the supercharged ones, especially with built motors but regardless of what the owners tell you, they are problematic at those power levels.

Regardless, as far as v12s go, the recent aventadors are better on so many levels than previous iterations.

The turbocharged huracans are much faster than the supercharged ones, especially with built motors but regardless of what the owners tell you, they are problematic at those power levels.
Don't you ever shut up?

Close
02555e842906befcc09043ff20a90408.jpg

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Lol go play need for speed

Отправлено с моего CLT-L04 через Tapatalk

Sgsr20:

Current Rides:

2003 Infiniti M45 (Project Pimpin')
IG: @simzsez

Previous rides:
2008 Volvo S80 V8 AWD (daily gas guzzler)
2002 Mazda P5 KLZE-T (GEV-machine)
2002 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V (ex Rob-SER)
2001 Mazda Protegé 2.0 LSD full bolt-on (slow-in fast-out)
1997 Mazda MX6 KLZE (best 2 grand spent ever)
1997 Ford Taurus SHO (aborted project)
1994 Nissan Altima SE full bolt-on (awesome beater)
1989 Buick Regal coupe (Florida import)
1982 Buick Regal 305ci (275$ y0)
1984 Toyota Corolla SR5 hatch (Dorifto indestructibru)

Plus a few other POS not worth mentioning...

—>POS
is the keyword

Hey, I want to know about how problematic turbo'd v10 can be !

The issues occur at different levels, as you probably know the engine was not designed to handle boost so even with the standard turbo kit which does not include a built motor it may handle life a 1/4 mile at a time but anything more will grenade the motor a lot quicker than expected. There have been consistent failures with the standard kits with owners that race them around the track.

As for the built motors, they will not survive around a track at that power level. Even those that run them at 1/2 events refresh (read:rebuild) the motor every 1-2 years assuming a catastrophic event does not occur before. They also have issues controlling heat at higher power levels, that is why you often see em’ with the rear bumpers removed. I should emphasize there are more players in the game vs years ago, as far as built motors go, ugr has the most experience and most success with them, but when at the higher power levels reliability and insane power do not go hand in hand.

The issues occur at different levels, as you probably know the engine was not designed to handle boost so even with the standard turbo kit which does not include a built motor it may handle life a 1/4 mile at a time but anything more will grenade the motor a lot quicker than expected. There have been consistent failures with the standard kits with owners that race them around the track.

As for the built motors, they will not survive around a track at that power level. Even those that run them at 1/2 events refresh (read:rebuild) the motor every 1-2 years assuming a catastrophic event does not occur before. They also have issues controlling heat at higher power levels, that is why you often see em’ with the rear bumpers removed. I should emphasize there are more players in the game vs years ago, as far as built motors go, ugr has the most experience and most success with them, but when at the higher power levels reliability and insane power do not go hand in hand.

I dont think you understand the sarcasm

We dont care about your turbo huracans from need for speed

Отправлено с моего CLT-L04 через Tapatalk

Sgsr20:

Current Rides:

2003 Infiniti M45 (Project Pimpin')
IG: @simzsez

Previous rides:
2008 Volvo S80 V8 AWD (daily gas guzzler)
2002 Mazda P5 KLZE-T (GEV-machine)
2002 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V (ex Rob-SER)
2001 Mazda Protegé 2.0 LSD full bolt-on (slow-in fast-out)
1997 Mazda MX6 KLZE (best 2 grand spent ever)
1997 Ford Taurus SHO (aborted project)
1994 Nissan Altima SE full bolt-on (awesome beater)
1989 Buick Regal coupe (Florida import)
1982 Buick Regal 305ci (275$ y0)
1984 Toyota Corolla SR5 hatch (Dorifto indestructibru)

Plus a few other POS not worth mentioning...

—>POS
is the keyword

Ç'est quoi le rapport ???

Back